Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reading previous opinions and comments...
I am just unable to grasp how the democrats even think they have a chance. The only ones they will be helping are the advertisers who they campain with. The fake news is so in bed with the liberal movement it's  scarcely fathomable. They will be subject to a world in decline of their doing if the democrats come to power as they are purely lackeys to a cause, a cause with dellusions of grandeur and stardom.

Polls are so slanted, how can any truth be gleaned from their numbers.  The Silent Majority is silent right now, patiently waiting until November third to step up again and defeat the corrution embracing liberals in the form of the democrat party for another Four Years with a Republican President. And Donald Trump will be that man, with his Beautiful First Lady Melania Trump. Biden and Kamala will soon be forgotten and then perhaps the government might have a shot of bringing down this rioting and looting with a resounding response. Not bowing to any political foes and their folly. The rule of law might again be resumed and our Nation step up to it's world leadership position once again. There is much to do in this world ravaged by the latest plagues and virus's. It will hopefully be quick in the recovery yet carefull. Day by day the democrat party seems to design new and improved ways to sink the party and shoot themselves in the foot. 

And this silent majority will let them continue unhindered, because they are quite adept at (FUBAR) 'a military term' 
Perhaps the best ever description of the health of the party. It seems I go about my day, too and fro, and at the end while I am interested somewhat, the news blares yet another absurdity performed by the democrats in the Clown Car.  minusculebonker ....and so it goes another day. Were I to have NO political party........ I would have to say that I am observing pure insanity. We need two parties in government, but the democrats are certainly trying to eliminate theirs.
It's become Good verses Evil.
(08-16-2020, 04:27 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: It's become Good verses Evil.

It's all spelled out in the KJV Bible. Even though the messages in this book have been manipulated time and time again in translations, there are still a lot of truths in it. 
I believe we have entered the "end of days".  And you are correct to say it's "good vs. evil".

Anyone who could go on a thread (on Twitter) and post in the comments that the little boy EXECUTED while riding his bike in his yard "deserved it because he was white" has so much hate inside there are no words to describe it.

Anyone who participates in getting the hashtag, "#WrongTrump" trending on Twitter hours after our President lost his brother is evil, I don't care how much you dislike him.

Anyone who hits a 90 year old woman while minding her business walking down the sidewalk for no reason is EVIL!

Anyone who supports voting for a party that says it's okay to kill an innocent baby AFTER it's born is complicit in supporting evilness.

And I could keep going, but I'd use up too much space.

We are entering into an era of darkness unlike anything we've experienced in our lifetimes. 

For those who aren't religious, get locked and loaded...
For those who are religious, put on the full armor of God and get ready.

It's here!
I agree with MW, the darkness is already here, question is how much darker will it get
(08-16-2020, 04:27 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I am just unable to grasp how the democrats even think they have a chance. The only ones they will be helping are the advertisers who they campain with. The fake news is so in bed with the liberal movement it's  scarcely fathomable. They will be subject to a world in decline of their doing if the democrats come to power as they are purely lackeys to a cause, a cause with dellusions of grandeur and stardom.

Polls are so slanted, how can any truth be gleaned from their numbers.  The Silent Majority is silent right now, patiently waiting until November third to step up again and defeat the corrution embracing liberals in the form of the democrat party for another Four Years with a Republican President. And Donald Trump will be that man, with his Beautiful First Lady Melania Trump. Biden and Kamala will soon be forgotten and then perhaps the government might have a shot of bringing down this rioting and looting with a resounding response. Not bowing to any political foes and their folly. The rule of law might again be resumed and our Nation step up to it's world leadership position once again. There is much to do in this world ravaged by the latest plagues and virus's. It will hopefully be quick in the recovery yet carefull. Day by day the democrat party seems to design new and improved ways to sink the party and shoot themselves in the foot. 

And this silent majority will let them continue unhindered, because they are quite adept at (FUBAR) 'a military term' 
Perhaps the best ever description of the health of the party. It seems I go about my day, too and fro, and at the end while I am interested somewhat, the news blares yet another absurdity performed by the democrats in the Clown Car.  minusculebonker ....and so it goes another day. Were I to have NO political party........ I would have to say that I am observing pure insanity. We need two parties in government, but the democrats are certainly trying to eliminate theirs.
I wonder how the "good v Evil" will play out. Will it be "left V Right" or will it be "black V white"
(08-16-2020, 05:33 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

It's all spelled out in the KJV Bible. Even though the messages in this book have been manipulated time and time again in translations, there are still a lot of truths in it. 
I believe we have entered the "end of days".  And you are correct to say it's "good vs. evil".

Anyone who could go on a thread (on Twitter) and post in the comments that the little boy EXECUTED while riding his bike in his yard "deserved it because he was white" has so much hate inside there are no words to describe it.

Anyone who participates in getting the hashtag, "#WrongTrump" trending on Twitter hours after our President lost his brother is evil, I don't care how much you dislike him.

Anyone who hits a 90 year old woman while minding her business walking down the sidewalk for no reason is EVIL!

Anyone who supports voting for a party that says it's okay to kill an innocent baby AFTER it's born is complicit in supporting evilness.

We are entering into an era of darkness unlike anything we've experienced in our lifetimes. 

It's here!

Is this not truth, is this not the only way to see it ? Lest we abandon all of our concience and dignity ?  Nearly everybody has had the opportunity to embrace good and live a life of honesty and mindful of The gift God/Christ offers. Even athiests and agnostics know right from wrong, it's hardwired into our genes. 

Could it be to keep hidden the evil by being unopposed by virtue of Evil being the reigning authority ? 

For the Son of Man will come in His Fathers Glory, with His angels and then He will repay each one according to what he has done.
(08-16-2020, 05:55 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 04:27 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I am just unable to grasp how the democrats even think they have a chance. The only ones they will be helping are the advertisers who they campain with. The fake news is so in bed with the liberal movement it's  scarcely fathomable. They will be subject to a world in decline of their doing if the democrats come to power as they are purely lackeys to a cause, a cause with dellusions of grandeur and stardom.

I wonder how the "good v Evil" will play out. Will it be "left V Right" or will it be "black V white"

I fear it will be both, and then left verses right. Something like the Civil War in practice.    Let us hope that the Lord intervenes... 
(08-16-2020, 06:21 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 05:33 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

It's here!

Is this not truth, is this not the only way to see it ? Lest we abandon all of our concience and dignity ?  Nearly everybody has had the opportunity to embrace good and live a life of honesty and mindful of The gift God/Christ offers. Even athiests and agnostics know right from wrong, it's hardwired into our genes. 

Could it be to keep hidden the evil by being unopposed by virtue of Evil being the reigning authority ? 

For the Son of Man will come in His Fathers Glory, with His angels and then He will repay each one according to what he has done.

In my opinion, it IS truth.
They started working on indoctrinating our youth in schools and universities years ago. Parents were asleep at the wheel and didn't notice while working their jobs and striving to survive.
Men were removed from the homes, giving no balance or needed discipline for their children.
Parents became "friends", not parents, giving much needed direction and teaching their children about respect and having high morals.

Parents stopped taking their children to church where they learned about being a good person and making the right choices.
They've taken God out of everything and put evil subliminal messages into music. 
RAP became the "music of choice" with the youth. Have you ever listened to the lyrics of most RAP songs? It's filled with killing, rape, and just evil practices. Now our youth glorifies it.

Bring in the drugs that have been forced on children just because they are considered to be too active. For goodness sake, they are children, they're supposed to be active! 
I'm convinced some of these mandated vaccines have altered their DNA.

Bring in the chemtrails and the 5G that are used to control people's thoughts and actions. Just look at the zombies they used to do the school shootings as an example. There will be more to come.

It may not be true for us older folks, but make no mistake, our youth are about to fill our shoes and they are a different breed than us. Now they are taking the next step to de-humanize us by mandating social distancing and covering our face.

Soon, there will be no human connection to our fellow man. The evil ones are taking it all away, and the stage will be set to start this final battle of good vs. evil.
It does feel like Evil has taken over the world, doesn't it?

Yet, I don't see it as the end of times but it might be the beginning of a new era.

And if it is a next step in the human evolution...it ain't pretty. A Dark era indeed.

Most will say that we already live in a whole different world if you compare with the seventies or anytime before. Totally different.

Preparing the stages for the next step, set by high profile psychopaths? It sure looks like it.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(08-16-2020, 08:46 PM)Sol Wrote: It does feel like Evil has taken over the world, doesn't it?

Yet, I don't see it as the end of times but it might be the beginning of a new era.

And if it is a next step in the human evolution...it ain't pretty. A Dark era indeed.

Most will say that we already live in a whole different world if you compare with the seventies or anytime before. Totally different.

Preparing the stages for the next step, set by high profile psychopaths? It sure looks like it.

@"Sol" 

Yes, a new era would probably best describe it. 

"End of days" could take many years to accomplish. I think we started down this road back on September 11, 2001.  If a certain person is right in his prediction ( I put this out in a thread), we have until 2046 before the sun destroys us.  I hope after we get through this fight we can live in peace until the big flash erases us off the map.