Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nine Killed In Munich 'Shooting Rampage'
Another one.

Nine people have been killed and many more injured in a shooting at a shopping centre
in the German city of Munich.
A number of "youths" were among the dead and children have also been shot, police said. 
At least three of the 16 injured in the attack are in a "life-threatening" condition.   

Police initially feared three gunmen might have been involved but now believe there was
only one attacker, using a pistol. It is understood the attacker, wearing a red backpack,
shot himself in the head, taking his own life. 
His body was found on a side street near the mall, about two-and-a-half hours after the
assault.  

SKY News.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I may be completely off the mark with my reply, but this shooting seems too close to all the other shootings with BLM, and all the other chaos happening around the world. 

The shadow government has "programs" and "special people" in place to carry out attacks like this as a means to an end for their agenda. 

What's the agenda, you ask? 

Simply to keep the people in fear so the Elite can remain in power! 

Yes, most of them are "labeled" crazy after the MILAB and MKUltra programs get done with them, and some are locked away in psych wards until needed.  Then, the "voice of god" technology is used to make these people carry out these hideous acts. 
I'm not even sure if these people shoot themselves, or if a special agent is waiting somewhere to "take them out" before they can talk.

Another thing that's suspicious in a lot of shootings is when the story starts off saying they thought more shooters were involved, but then change the story to only one shooter. Was the media told what to say? smallnotamused

Scapegoat!

Like I said, I might be wrong, but that's what I'm getting (intuitively).