Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I hope you appreciate this uplifting story as much as I did.
Maybe more truth than fiction ?

Quote: I hope you appreciate this uplifting story as much as I did.

Every morning, the CEO of a large bank in Manhattan walks to the corner where a shoe shine is always located. He sits on the couch, examines the Wall Street Journal, and the shoe shine gives his shoes a shiny, excellent look.

One morning the shoeshine asks the Executive Director: “ What do you think about the situation in the stock market?”

The Director asks in turn arrogantly:” Why are you so interested in that topic?”

"I have a million dollars in your bank," the shoeshine says, "and I'm considering investing some of the money in the capital market."

“What your name?, asks the Director.

“John H Smith” .

The Director arrives at the bank and asks the Manager of Customer Service: “Do we have a client named John H Smith?”

Certainly–answers the Customer Service Manager, he is a highly esteemed customer.  He has a million dollars in his account.

The Director comes out, approaches the shoeshine, and says:” Mr. Smith, I ask you this coming Monday to be the guest of honor at our board meeting and tell us the story of your life.  I am sure we will have something to learn from you.

At the board meeting, the Executive Director introduces him to the board members: “ We all know Mr. Smith, who makes our shoes shine in the corner;  But Mr. Smith is also our esteemed customer with a million dollars in his account.  I invited him to tell us the story of his life.  I am sure we can learn from him.

Mr. Smith began his story: “ I came to this country fifty years ago as a young immigrant from Europe with an unpronounceable name.  I got off the ship without a penny.  The first thing I did was change my name to Smith.  I was hungry and exhausted.  I started wandering around looking for a job but to no avail.  Suddenly I found a coin on the sidewalk.  I bought an apple.  I had two options: eat the apple and quench my hunger or start a business.  I sold the apple for two dollars and bought two apples with the money.  I also sold them and continued in business.  When I started accumulating dollars, I was able to buy a set of used brushes and shoe polish and started polishing shoes.

I didn't spend a penny on entertainment or clothing, I just bought bread and some cheese to survive.  I saved penny by penny and after a while, I bought a new set of shoe brushes and ointments in different shades and expanded my clientele.  I lived like a monk and saved penny by penny.  After a while I was able to buy an armchair so that my clients could sit comfortably while cleaning their shoes, and that brought me more clients.  I did not spend a penny on the joys of life.  I kept saving every penny.  A few years ago, when the previous shoe shine on the corner decided to retire, I had already saved enough money to buy his shoeshine location at this great place.

Finally, three months ago, my sister, who was a whore in Washington D C, passed away and left me a million dollars.
Most countries who claim prostitution in illegal and there will be prosecutions if caught are some of the most blatant hypocrites.
(08-15-2020, 06:42 AM)727Sky Wrote: Maybe more truth than fiction ?

Every morning, the CEO of a large bank in Manhattan walks to the corner where a shoe shine is always located. He sits on the couch, examines the Wall Street Journal, and the shoe shine gives his shoes a shiny, excellent look.

One morning the shoeshine asks the Executive Director: “ What do you think about the situation in the stock market?”

The Director asks in turn arrogantly:” Why are you so interested in that topic?”

"I have a million dollars in your bank," the shoeshine says, "and I'm considering investing some of the money in the capital market."

“John H Smith” .

The Director arrives at the bank and asks the Manager of Customer Service: “Do we have a client named John H Smith?”

Certainly–answers the Customer Service Manager, he is a highly esteemed customer.  He has a million dollars in his account.

The Director comes out, approaches the shoeshine, and says:” Mr. Smith, I ask you this coming Monday to be the guest of honor at our board meeting and tell us the story of your life.  I am sure we will have something to learn from you.

At the board meeting, the Executive Director introduces him to the board members: “ We all know Mr. Smith, who makes our shoes shine in the corner;  But Mr. Smith is also our esteemed customer with a million dollars in his account.  I invited him to tell us the story of his life.  I am sure we can learn from him.

Mr. Smith began his story: “ I came to this country fifty years ago as a young immigrant from Europe with an unpronounceable name.  I got off the ship without a penny.  The first thing I did was change my name to Smith.  I was hungry and exhausted.  I started wandering around looking for a job but to no avail.  Suddenly I found a coin on the sidewalk.  I bought an apple.  I had two options: eat the apple and quench my hunger or start a business.  I sold the apple for two dollars and bought two apples with the money.  I also sold them and continued in business.  When I started accumulating dollars, I was able to buy a set of used brushes and shoe polish and started polishing shoes.

I didn't spend a penny on entertainment or clothing, I just bought bread and some cheese to survive.  I saved penny by penny and after a while, I bought a new set of shoe brushes and ointments in different shades and expanded my clientele.  I lived like a monk and saved penny by penny.  After a while I was able to buy an armchair so that my clients could sit comfortably while cleaning their shoes, and that brought me more clients.  I did not spend a penny on the joys of life.  I kept saving every penny.  A few years ago, when the previous shoe shine on the corner decided to retire, I had already saved enough money to buy his shoeshine location at this great place.

Finally, three months ago, my sister, who was a whore in Washington D C, passed away and left me a million dollars.
Most countries who claim prostitution in illegal and there will be prosecutions if caught are some of the most blatant hypocrites.
Nice story and that was a Nice Sister to leave him a cool million!

Now this Dude in the Video.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez quit Whining!
Damn, Grow Up, it is the oldest profession and many women make good money.
Pimps, yes, abuse yes, but you have to understand, it is not all Sex Slavery, the pimps don't beat the girls, would you damage by brushing something that looks that good and makes money.

Some one tell this Liberal school teacher to stop, just stop!

The girl you met and marry (if you're into girls) will more than likely have 100 or more partners before you in todays very relaxed sexual surroundings.
Then after 3 to 5 years she will leave you for her best girlfriend.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-15-2020, 07:23 AM)guohua Wrote: The girl you met and marry (if you're into girls) will more than likely have 100 or more partners before you in todays very relaxed sexual surroundings.

Bite your tongue! I've managed to hang on to mine for 7, nearly 8 years now, and am still in the saddle!

Now, that dude in the video, unless I miss my guess, is a Dane, judging by his accent. He ain't got no room to be pointing fingers, to be honest...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-15-2020, 07:49 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 07:23 AM)guohua Wrote: The girl you met and marry (if you're into girls) will more than likely have 100 or more partners before you in todays very relaxed sexual surroundings.

Bite your tongue! I've managed to hang on to mine for 7, nearly 8 years now, and am still in the saddle!

Now, that dude in the video, unless I miss my guess, is a Dane, judging by his accent. He ain't got no room, to be honest...

@Ninurta I like that.  @guohua  Sounds like my ex and yes she did have a girlfriend.  Me and truey have been together now more than a quarter of a century.  4 Kids.  Met her when she was young, shy and a country girl. 

Kind regards,

Bally:)
(08-15-2020, 08:01 AM)Bally002 Wrote:  Met her when she was young, shy and a country girl. 

Kind regards,

Ah!

well you raised her right then, I see!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-15-2020, 08:14 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 08:01 AM)Bally002 Wrote:  Met her when she was young, shy and a country girl. 

Kind regards,

Ah!

well you raised her right then, I see!

lol.  No, she is still herself.  Funny, friendly, compassionate and a great partner.  We crack ourselves up every day but there are some serious times.  She hasn't changed a bit in all that time.  

Cheers,

(08-15-2020, 07:23 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 06:42 AM)727Sky Wrote: Maybe more truth than fiction ?

“John H Smith” .

Nice story and that was a Nice Sister to leave him a cool million!

Now this Dude in the Video.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez quit Whining!
Damn, Grow Up, it is the oldest profession and many women make good money.
Pimps, yes, abuse yes, but you have to understand, it is not all Sex Slavery, the pimps don't beat the girls, would you damage by brushing something that looks that good and makes money.

Some one tell this Liberal school teacher to stop, just stop!

The girl you met and marry (if you're into girls) will more than likely have 100 or more partners before you in todays very relaxed sexual surroundings.

hahahaha Many years ago I knew girls who worked their tails off putting their brothers through school and taking care of the parents. Brothers went on to have good educations and jobs and the girls...they were on their own unless they were lucky enough to snag a husband... None I knew had been sold by the parents though which I think sucks. People do what they have to do to survive so I am not one to judge unless they are messing with me or mine.
(08-15-2020, 07:49 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Now, that dude in the video, unless I miss my guess, is a Dane, judging by his accent. He ain't got no room to be pointing fingers, to be honest...

He is South African.

The biggest problem I have with what some would call a working girl is of all the guys I ever knew who married one (not that many I admit) I can only think of one who is still married. The girls know how easy it is to pick up something new so as soon as the marriage starts to go sour they are out and about looking for a new partner instead of working harder to make the marriage better. Just my opinion and experience.

My cardinal rule before I got married to my present wife (this being Asia) was no big family, no bar or massage type girl and a girl that had some fire in her (not a push over). I lucked out with my wife and as far as I can tell we are both settled and happy.. Now if she trades me in for a girl or a newer model...Life will kinda suck !! hahahah .
@"727Sky" 
Quote:Now if she trades me in for a girl or a newer model...Life will kinda suck !! hahahah .

Mr.G. here
God knows you are right,,, who'd wash my socks and tighty whities,,,,, Oh,, I will like I do now  smallroflmao
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-15-2020, 08:51 AM)727Sky Wrote: The biggest problem I have with what some would call a working girl is of all the guys I ever knew who married one (not that many I admit) I can only think of one who is still married. The girls know how easy it is to pick up something new so as soon as the marriage starts to go sour they are out and about looking for a new partner instead of working harder to make the marriage better. Just my opinion and experience.

Perfect description of my third wife!