Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Navy Pilots' Encounters with UFOs - Incident Reports!
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/33...east-coast

Pretty interesting, by now we've all heard about Commander David Fravor and his encounter with a UFO while flying a Super Hornet off the coast near San Diego. 

These reports are from the east coast pilots apparently. 

I remember Fravor said one of his good friends who also saw a UFO while flying off the east coast said that the object appeared to be a box within a sphere.  I don't see any of that mentioned in the reports.  

As a matter of fact, one report even details the object having a 5 foot wingspan, another had a visible exhaust plume.

Thoughts?
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
@"Schmoe1" 
That is DAMN Strange, I have not heard about them have short wings or even an exhaust trail.

Makes me think of the old F-104 Starfighter, Very Fast and Agile.
[Image: 0Zl_roT_UKRy_hFsg2y1lQ8y_K3hNoyfMBe-TqRC...oUu_63hbvw] It was the first production aircraft to achieve Mach 2, and the first aircraft to reach an altitude of 100,000 feet after taking off under its own power.
The German air force used them for years.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-14-2020, 09:03 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Schmoe1" 
That is DAMN Strange, I have not heard about them have short wings or even an exhaust trail.

Makes me think of the old F-104 Starfighter, Very Fast and Agile.
[Image: 0Zl_roT_UKRy_hFsg2y1lQ8y_K3hNoyfMBe-TqRC...oUu_63hbvw] It was the first production aircraft to achieve Mach 2, and the first aircraft to reach an altitude of 100,000 feet after taking off under its own power.
The German air force used them for years.

I thought it was strange too.  Fravor mentioned these objects on radar were coming from above 80,000 feet on both coasts, no mention of that in the reports.

Still, whatever they are, they're showing up 60 miles off the coast, so I doubt people are controlling them from the shore.

Either way, something weird is going on.
I'm sure I am wrong about the F-104, though a GREAT intercepter.
It was just a thought with the stubby wings and speed and altitude.

Put, UFOs don't amitt an exhaust from the aft or have 4 to 5 foot wings.

The UFOs mentioned in the Bible mention Flames but I am sure that was Extremely Bright and Hot Lights plus the magnetitly charged Ions from their anti gravity nogales.  JMHO
Very interesting article. Thanks for posting this! So from a couple of the reports, one stated there was an exhaust plume, and the other one stated there was about a five foot wingspan. I was under the impression that the vast majority of these craft had neither. Kinda weird. Also, I read that in the case of one of the encounters, the Navy mentioned there was only a Navy ship heading south, but couldn’t identify which ship it was. WTF? No way. The Navy would definitely have known which ship it was. They are quite extensive with tracking all their ships and know exactly where they are, with the exception of some of the submarines. Regarding the subs, I could tell you why, but I’d have to kill you, haha! 

Then I read another article that stated the possibility of some of these encounters being airborne radar reflectors. I guess that is a possibility, but remote in my opinion.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(08-15-2020, 12:33 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Very interesting article. Thanks for posting this! So from a couple of the reports, one stated there was an exhaust plume, and the other one stated there was about a five foot wingspan. I was under the impression that the vast majority of these craft had neither. Kinda weird. Also, I read that in the case of one of the encounters, the Navy mentioned there was only a Navy ship heading south, but couldn’t identify which ship it was. WTF? No way. The Navy would definitely have known which ship it was. They are quite extensive with tracking all their ships and know exactly where they are, with the exception of some of the submarines. Regarding the subs, I could tell you why, but I’d have to kill you, haha! 

Then I read another article that stated the possibility of some of these encounters being airborne radar reflectors. I guess that is a possibility, but remote in my opinion.

That's what interested me the most about the reports, they were a far cry from the testimony of these pilots coming out and talking about them.

The reports are pretty mundane compared with how Fravor talked about these craft.

The discrepancy is very weird in my opinion.
(08-14-2020, 10:46 PM)guohua Wrote: I'm sure I am wrong about the F-104, though a GREAT intercepter.

The UFOs mentioned in the Bible mention Flames but I am sure that was Extremely Bright and Hot Lights plus the magnetitly charged Ions from their anti gravity nogales.  JMHO

Hi guohua,

I looked up 'nogales' not knowing what they were.  Turns out it's a border town, Mexico.  Did you mean 'nodules'?

Kind regards,

Bally:)
Here's an early report from Australia.

Navy Pilot in a Sea Fury near RANAS Albatross.  I was based there in the 70's this incident took place in the 50's.  

https://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/...australia/

Pilots sighting confirmed by radar.  Leastways he was taken seriously.

Kind regards,

(08-15-2020, 12:48 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 10:46 PM)guohua Wrote: I'm sure I am wrong about the F-104, though a GREAT intercepter.

Hi guohua,

I looked up 'nogales' not knowing what they were.  Turns out it's a border town, Mexico.  Did you mean 'nodules'?

Kind regards,

YES, YES, YES, DAMN My Spell Checker!  'nodules'

@"Bally002"  Thank You  kiss
(08-15-2020, 01:03 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Here's an early report from Australia.

Navy Pilot in a Sea Fury near RANAS Albatross.  I was based there in the 70's this incident took place in the 50's.  

https://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/...australia/

Pilots sighting confirmed by radar.  Leastways he was taken seriously.

Kind regards,

That was interesting, they had all three, him and the other two on radar.
(08-15-2020, 01:51 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 12:48 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Hi guohua,

Kind regards,

YES, YES, YES, DAMN My Spell Checker!  'nodules'

@"Bally002"  Thank You  kiss

All's good.  I'm glad they took that R.A.N. Pilot seriously and not try to make an idiot of him

Kind regards,

Bally
@"Bally002" 
Quote:All's good.  I'm glad they took that R.A.N. Pilot seriously and not try to make an idiot of him

Kind regards,

Bally

Just maybe that being Australia and not a US Military Flight made the difference.
My husband said he always thought other countries were more open about that.
@"Bally002" 

Yeah, mate, and you may rest assured you have missed nothing by never having seen Nogales. minusculebiggrin 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-15-2020, 08:18 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Bally002" 

Yeah, mate, and you may rest assured you have missed nothing by never having seen Nogales. minusculebiggrin 

Cheers

@"F2d5thCav" Sí señor, la pared me lo impedirá.  ¿Es verdad que no?

[Image: Nogales.jpg]

Regards,

@"Bally002" 

Bally, as a LEO veteran, you might find the story of these men interesting.

[Image: Badge_of_the_Texas_Ranger_Division.png]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Ranger_Division

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-15-2020, 09:51 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Bally002" 

Bally, as a LEO veteran, you might find the story of these men interesting.

[Image: Badge_of_the_Texas_Ranger_Division.png]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Ranger_Division

Cheers
Thanks mate.  I have followed some of the Texas Rangers stories.  I have some namesakes over that way, mostly from Virginia with who I am in touch from time to time.  I'll have to ask them if they are of the same ilk of a couple of namesakes in the Texas Rangers Hall of Fame as killed in their duty.

Kind regards,

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28...h-advances

Apparently the Navy has a patent for an inertial mass reduction device along with room temperature superconductors, for use on craft that could navigate air, space, and water effortlessly at high speeds because of the plasma barrier produced around the craft, or something like that.

These craft would exhibit the same properties as the craft that have been encountered by military pilots for years off both coasts.

Please read the article in its entirety, it's fascinating.
(08-16-2020, 04:24 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28...h-advances

Apparently the Navy has a patent for an inertial mass reduction device along with room temperature superconductors, for use on craft that could navigate air, space, and water effortlessly at high speeds because of the plasma barrier produced around the craft, or something like that.

These craft would exhibit the same properties as the craft that have been encountered by military pilots for years off both coasts.

minusculeclap  Can we say,,,,, together Now,,,,,, TR-3 and the Secret Space Program  minusculebeercheers
(08-16-2020, 04:50 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 04:24 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28...h-advances

minusculeclap  Can we say,,,,, together Now,,,,,, TR-3 and the Secret Space Program  minusculebeercheers

I definitely think there's something to the TR-3, too many people have seen these black triangles.
(08-16-2020, 06:02 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 04:50 AM)guohua Wrote:

I definitely think there's something to the TR-3, too many people have seen these black triangles.

Take this Link to a really awesome video    2860314511001

Here is the Patent application for the Triangle craft Patent