Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does anyone believe Apollo 20
That a good question don't you think?
Apollo 20, the Apollo mission that never Happened,,,,, or did it?

There is the question of, did they really go and he they did, do you believe our Government would Hide That from Us?  tinysure

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I have watched the vids many times.  Personally I don't think so.  Bit melodramatic for a moon expedition in my thinking.

I believe in the moon landings up to Apollo 17 but not this.

Kind regards,

bally.
(08-14-2020, 10:19 AM)Bally002 Wrote: I believe in the moon landings up to Apollo 17 but not this.

Pretty sure we (finally) wen't to the moon.  I think there is a lot of fake footage in the historical file nobody wants to explain.

I'd have to ask: "What did we get out of it? How can one justify the expense?"
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(08-14-2020, 10:43 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 10:19 AM)Bally002 Wrote: I believe in the moon landings up to Apollo 17 but not this.

Pretty sure we (finally) wen't to the moon.  I think there is a lot of fake footage in the historical file nobody wants to explain.

@"Bally002"  I agree it looks Cheap and Cheesy.

@"Snarl"  They went and landed as stated in history, there are things you can see that was left behind.
(08-14-2020, 10:57 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Snarl"  They went and landed as stated in history, there are things you can see that was left behind.

What if they put it there ... later?
You better run!
(08-14-2020, 11:00 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 10:57 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Snarl"  They went and landed as stated in history, there are things you can see that was left behind.

mediumfacepalm
(08-14-2020, 10:43 AM)Snarl Wrote:

TANG.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-14-2020, 11:02 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 11:00 AM)Snarl Wrote:

mediumfacepalm

smallroflmao smallroflmao smallroflmao smallroflmao smallroflmao
You better run!
I remember doing a thread on this years ago. If I remember correctly, (haven't watched these videos yet) there were some whistle blowers who had "friends" in high places, and they told them about Apollo 20.

Back then, I believed it was possible. Today, I still think it was possible, but not probable. I have more doubts now because I've learned more about how the government lies to certain individuals to spread a false narrative.
(08-14-2020, 02:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I remember doing a thread on this years ago. If I remember correctly, (haven't watched these videos yet) there were some whistle blowers who had "friends" in high places, and they told them about Apollo 20.

Back then, I believed it was possible. Today, I still think it was possible, but not probable.  I have more doubts now because I've learned more about how the government lies to certain individuals to spread a false narrative.

Area 51 certainly tied into those spreading of stories.

There was 'foreign technology' being tested there -- that had originated from the Soviet Union.  Some Air Force general took one of the captured Soviet birds, I think it was a MiG-23, and manage to auger that baby in because he didn't know how to fly it as well as he thought he did.

It is bits like that which make it difficult to sort the wheat from the bullchaff.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]