Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Castration Nation
(08-14-2020, 10:10 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 10:47 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Not good enough. 

If a person is that heartless/soulless, that they'd sexually abuse a child, take them the fuck out back and shoot them dead.

"People" like that have no place in society, and no right to be in it.  Oh great, you're going to chemically castrate?  Does that include chopping the hands off of the fondlers?

Weed dealers get harsher sentences for Christ's sake.

You're absolutely right.  When it's time to take out the trash ... it's simply a job that needs to be 'carried out'.  Chemical castration?  What a joke.  When your trashcan is full ... do you just dump Clorox all over it and leave it sit in the kitchen?  Chemical castration doesn't straighten out a warped mind.

I still think we need to go farther.  The people who foster these sick fucks have a price that needs to be paid too.  Can't pay?  Purge with fire.  For example, here's a link to the list of priests (in the US) who did this (and weren't brought to justice BTW) for raping little kids.  There's 171 of 'em with a last name that starts with the letter A.  It's sort'a like watching Sesame Street as an adult.  Click the letter B and you'll find them names of the next 613.  But, we've moved on.  Forgotten about these sick fucks who live in our communities.

No!!  The Church should've been burnt to ash.  Everyone in the hierarchy of the Catholic Church should have been shot in the legs and left inside to burn with it.  They all knew it was going on ... and did nothing about it.  Burn 'em all.

Fuck due process when it gets this bad.  Take out the damned trash ... instead of poking around inside the bag to find the one Coke can that should have gone in the recycle bin.

So you burn down all the Church's, kill all the hierarchy, then you have to start with islam, the child rape(boys and girls) and incest is massive in the muslim community's, so you burn them as well. And when all that is done who is next? after all that power and killing it just cant stop can it, some one else must be found to blame. Witch trials ?????. 
Yes child abuse is a horrible thing, and it needs to be stopped. The question is how should we stop it ? its wrong for a group to do it but ok for a religion to do it. Yep its a mess, but burning people to death is not the answer.
(08-14-2020, 10:10 AM)Snarl Wrote: No!!  The Church should've been burnt to ash.  Everyone in the hierarchy of the Catholic Church should have been shot in the legs and left inside to burn with it.  They all knew it was going on ... and did nothing about it.  Burn 'em all.

Fuck due process when it gets this bad.  Take out the damned trash ... instead of poking around inside the bag to find the one Coke can that should have gone in the recycle bin.

I hear your anger and your cry for vengeance, but there are more than a single Coke can in the trash, and if the people that know children are being abused and did nothing about it, are included in the burn, well over half the world would be in ashes. Those that know me, know I believe in God, but I have no use for religion. I had a priest tell me once, that the way to hell is paved with religion. Religion is a man made vehicle that transports evil and turns people away from God. In my opinion.

People outed the Church centuries ago, yet we continued to support it. People outed Hollywood yet we not just support it through faith, we make them Demi-Gods and pay them billions a year to continue their sick control over the minds of our children. Same with the Boy Scouts, Care Homes, Schools. Young people spend the majority of their childhood dreaming of being just like a media driven character, especially the one that breaks all the rules. Then we wonder why we have problems with the youth of today, when they have electronic visual simulators babysitting them from darn near the moment of birth. If just knowing and doing nothing is a crime that demands burning at the stake, we are all toast.

The legal and effective way to burn them all, is to stop participating. Stop viewing movies in any venue. Turn off the TV and keep it off. Do not purchase any items that are movie themed. Cut off the fuel supply to all offending corporations. The reason why something so easy and effective, will never happen. We are not able to place a inconvenient inconvenience over what we should do and between what we are willing to do.

It makes the average person, anger and sick to their stomach to just hear about a child being abused. We want change. We become frustrated that someone is not doing something.

Made me think of this song.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(08-14-2020, 12:38 AM)Freija Wrote: While anti-androgens and hormone blockers may indeed reduce libido, that doesn’t necessarily mean that they eliminate erections. Even some trans people that have had their testicles removed (orchiectomy) but retain their penis can still get erections although spontaneous erections (morning wood) reportedly disappear or are very infrequent.

So what happens after a sex offender has completed parole and is no longer required to suppress their testosterone levels? For those that diddle kids, back to prison is simply not good enough.

You are right. Many have little knowledge of sexual assault, outside of what the media chooses for them to know.

It would surprise many people to know that many of the sexual assault cases I receive, have no involvement of penile penetration. It is hard for many to understand that sexual assault rarely has anything to do with sex.

An erection is the not the goal for many perpetrators, at least not a physically observable one. Many patients will report that no physically observed erection occurred in the perpetrator at the time of the assault. And drugs that can circumvent the actions of the hormone blocking medications are easily available. So as far as I am concerned this is just another dog and pony show that does very little to actually correct the problem.

• minusculebeercheers 

(08-14-2020, 02:19 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 10:10 AM)Snarl Wrote: No!!  The Church should've been burnt to ash.  Everyone in the hierarchy of the Catholic Church should have been shot in the legs and left inside to burn with it.  They all knew it was going on ... and did nothing about it.  Burn 'em all.

The legal and effective way to burn them all, is to stop participating. Stop viewing movies in any venue. Turn off the TV and keep it off. Do not purchase any items that are movie themed. Cut off the fuel supply to all offending corporations. The reason why something so easy and effective, will never happen. We are not able to place a inconvenient inconvenience over what we should do and between what we are willing to do.

It makes the average person, anger and sick to their stomach to just hear about a child being abused. We want change. We become frustrated that someone is not doing something.

Nobody needs to be encumbered with law here.  Hillary Clinton clearly broke the law where control of classified information is concerned.  Other people who broke that same law were put on trial, found guilty and sent to prison.  High time we start applying that same standard all the way across the board.

The Law doesn't apply ... so just go and kill 'em.

If I throw a bag full of rattlesnakes through your living room window ... it's not like you have a chance to stop participating.  You either cut their heads off or vacate the premises.

The thing that really grinds me to the point of true vengeance ... is that these people were allowed to live through the best part of their lives while destroying those same years others would have enjoyed.

People need to pull back to the 100,000ft view and look at what I'm saying here dispassionately: You go around doing things to others (other people who are defenseless against your incursions) ... then you deserve to be utterly destroyed ... and utterly includes those mechanisms that allowed you to become ... and do ... the things that you've done.

I can't believe anyone would stand up for pedos ... over the argument I bring to the boards.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” -John Stuart Mill
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(08-14-2020, 03:31 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: My emotions tell me that too but convicted does not always confirm guilt.

Part of my job is keeping my emotions in check. Letting emotions get in the way can do a lot of harm.

Lack of evidence does not mean there was no crime. Just as the presence of evidence does not confirm a crime was committed.

Allowing emotions to get in the way of processing the evidence can create a situation where a guilty person goes free or an innocent man is incarcerated. It undermines the process and allows for undesirable results.

• minusculebeercheers 

(08-14-2020, 02:39 PM)Snarl Wrote: I can't believe anyone would stand up for pedos ... over the argument I bring to the boards.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” -John Stuart Mill

I hope you did not see my post as supporting pedos.

What I was not agreeing with was the burning of the innocent, along with the guilty. I guess an argument can be made that in some circumstances we can tell ourselves it is justified. But if we make that justification, we may find ourselves among the ashes.

Personally, while I think that any person that is sexually aroused when looking at a child, is not human or severely damaged. Using your analogy of the bag of rattlesnakes. If I knew you and thousands are walking the streets carrying bags of rattlesnakes, looking to put them in my house, I would be more responsible than you, if I opened my doors and windows giving you free access, and inviting you in.

My post was about what we can do to stop the commercialization and perpetration of hypersexualization, especially of children in our society. We can't invite in the rattlesnakes and continue to believe we won't get bit. There are too many snake bit folk out there to ignore.

• minusculebeercheers 

If a person is that heartless/soulless, that they'd sexually abuse a child, take them the fuck out back and shoot them dead.

"People" like that have no place in society, and no right to be in it.  Oh great, you're going to chemically castrate?  Does that include chopping the hands off of the fondlers?

You're absolutely right.  When it's time to take out the trash ... it's simply a job that needs to be 'carried out'.  Chemical castration?  What a joke.  When your trashcan is full ... do you just dump Clorox all over it and leave it sit in the kitchen?  Chemical castration doesn't straighten out a warped mind.

I still think we need to go farther.  The people who foster these sick fucks have a price that needs to be paid too.  Can't pay?  Purge with fire.  For example, here's a link to the list of priests (in the US) who did this (and weren't brought to justice BTW) for raping little kids.  There's 171 of 'em with a last name that starts with the letter A.  It's sort'a like watching Sesame Street as an adult.  Click the letter B and you'll find them names of the next 613.  But, we've moved on.  Forgotten about these sick fucks who live in our communities.

No!!  The Church should've been burnt to ash.  Everyone in the hierarchy of the Catholic Church should have been shot in the legs and left inside to burn with it.  They all knew it was going on ... and did nothing about it.  Burn 'em all.

Couldn't agree more.  And you're right, I haven't thought of those priests in a long time until you mentioned it.  The catholic church tries to say, oh, it's a very tiny fraction of priests who did it, and that may be so, but there was still the cover up.  In their case I agree, fuck due process.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(08-14-2020, 04:37 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

Couldn't agree more.  And you're right, I haven't thought of those priests in a long time until you mentioned it.  The catholic church tries to say, oh, it's a very tiny fraction of priests who did it, and that may be so, but there was still the cover up.  In their case I agree, fuck due process.

Then I ask once again what about islam and its love of child rape and slaves. In many parts of Afghanistan, women are seen as something to make babys but young boys are for sex and pleasure. Thats a lot of trash for you to take out.
I'm against this. There are a lot of wrongly convicted people out there. It seems cruel and unusual to me. 

Is it just child molestation? Or sexual crimes? Because urinating in public is a sex crime...
(08-14-2020, 03:16 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 02:39 PM)Snarl Wrote: I can't believe anyone would stand up for pedos ... over the argument I bring to the boards.

What I was not agreeing with was the burning of the innocent, along with the guilty. I guess an argument can be made that in some circumstances we can tell ourselves it is justified. But if we make that justification, we may find ourselves among the ashes.

Personally, while I think that any person that is sexually aroused when looking at a child, is not human or severely damaged. Using your analogy of the bag of rattlesnakes. If I knew you and thousands are walking the streets carrying bags of rattlesnakes, looking to put them in my house, I would be more responsible than you, if I opened my doors and windows giving you free access, and inviting you in.

My post was about what we can do to stop the commercialization and perpetration of hypersexualization, especially of children in our society.  We can't invite in the rattlesnakes and continue to believe we won't get bit. There are too many snake bit folk out there to ignore.
When the voice of reason and knowledge has to ask "I hope you do not see my post as supporting pedos" I fear we are at the level of Salem.
Should we get the trials up and running ?
Understand the knee jerk reaction, and the idea that one can show all the hate that has built up inside people, most of it coming from other things other than what the pedos have done, it is this that often stops the professionals from helping the kids.
@"Antisthenes" 

Quote:I suspect perversion exists of its own accord.

Without considering the specific thought, I was struck by the way you worded that sentence.  It flows very well.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Quote: It would surprise many people to know that many of the sexual assault cases I receive, have no involvement of penile penetration. It is hard for many to understand that sexual assault rarely has anything to do with sex.

I think a lot of folks make the false equivalent that rape equates to a sexual act when it's actually about violence, power and when perpetrated upon women, misogyny.
internet Agent Provocateur
(08-14-2020, 02:39 PM)Snarl Wrote: Nobody needs to be encumbered with law here.  Hillary Clinton clearly broke the law where control of classified information is concerned.  Other people who broke that same law were put on trial, found guilty and sent to prison.  High time we start applying that same standard all the way across the board.

The Law doesn't apply ... so just go and kill 'em.

If I throw a bag full of rattlesnakes through your living room window ... it's not like you have a chance to stop participating.  You either cut their heads off or vacate the premises.

The thing that really grinds me to the point of true vengeance ... is that these people were allowed to live through the best part of their lives while destroying those same years others would have enjoyed.

People need to pull back to the 100,000ft view and look at what I'm saying here dispassionately: You go around doing things to others (other people who are defenseless against your incursions) ... then you deserve to be utterly destroyed ... and utterly includes those mechanisms that allowed you to become ... and do ... the things that you've done.

I can't believe anyone would stand up for pedos ... over the argument I bring to the boards.

I'm with ya here. I'm normally a law and order kind of guy, but when the same law no longer applies to ALL of us, then it no longer legitimately applies to ANY of us. We don't have a tiered justice system where one gets a pass depending on who they know. That is not "justice".

Drop those bastards like a pole-axed steer. Once you do that, that particular offender will never be an offender again. His problem is solved at that exact point.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-14-2020, 03:16 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

No, I didn't (peace).  This is all just 'tough discussion' ... and no direct (or indirect) accusations by me.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!