Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Castration Nation
https://crime.awm.com/one-state-just-pas...2-2-2-2-3/

Swiped from the Q Thread at ATS:

Quote:Alabama has made a decision to stand strong against convicted child molesters. Because most Americans agree that criminals who steal the innocence of children are among the worst of the worst, Alabama has decided to pass a chemical castration bill that would forever change any person convicted of an abhorrent sex crime against a child under the age of thirteen, which is a measure approved by most people across the state.

State Representative Steve Hurst, a Republican, introduced the bill. It was passed by the state legislature and was recently signed into law by Governor Kay Ivey. Because the state wants to make it abundantly clear that child molesters are not welcome, the law now requires that any child sex offenders over the age of 21 will be chemically castrated before they leave prison and entered society again.

Ala-BAMA!

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

This should be Federal law. 

Though, I'm more in favor of using a rusty screw driver. Screw the chemical crap.
WHOA!   smallawesome 

This is what happens when the people raise their voices! 

Now, let's get this passed nation wide!   minusculebeercheers
Without wanting to sound like a leftist, what if someone is wrongly convicted?

I think we've all read To Kill A Mockingbird...

Set in Alabama no less.
(08-13-2020, 07:48 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: Without wanting to sound like a leftist, what if someone is wrongly convicted?

Set in Alabama no less.

Well, of course there would need to be proof before taking such drastic measures. 
Yeah, I'd hate to inflict that punishment upon an innocent person.
But, just knowing this would happen should make the pedos think twice.
(08-13-2020, 08:33 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 07:48 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: Without wanting to sound like a leftist, what if someone is wrongly convicted?

Set in Alabama no less.

Well, of course there would need to be proof before taking such drastic measures. 

As long as it's undeniably proven then yeah.
(08-13-2020, 09:56 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:

Set in Alabama no less.

DNA is excellent proof and there is DNA with Child Molestation.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Not good enough. 

If a person is that heartless/soulless, that they'd sexually abuse a child, take them the fuck out back and shoot them dead.

"People" like that have no place in society, and no right to be in it.  Oh great, you're going to chemically castrate?  Does that include chopping the hands off of the fondlers?

Weed dealers get harsher sentences for Christ's sake.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Whole new meaning to CHOP & CHAZ Zones  tinylaughing

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-13-2020, 10:40 PM)guohua Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 09:56 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:

Set in Alabama no less.

DNA is excellent proof and there is DNA with Child Molestation.
Exactly my point. Undeniable proof.
Once again, here we’ve got brainless legislators going off half-cocked (D’oh!) for the sake of optics without regard to science or medicine but… Alabama, why am I not surprised? (sorry Alabamians for the stereotype)

Due to my study and knowledge of trans people medically transitioning, I’m pretty well versed in the methods of reducing testosterone and the various and inconsistent effects they have reducing libido, sexual function, fantasies and behaviors which may reduce recidivism among sex offenders but by no means is a cure-all or guarantee they will not offend again.

In a related article from the New York Times,   What to Know About the Alabama Chemical Castration Law, it is suggested Alabama will be using medroxyprogesterone acetate (Provera) which is a nasty drug with potentially dangerous side effects that even most stupid trans people know should not be taken. Spironolactone or cyproterone acetate would be much better choices for reducing testosterone but are not without side effects of their own.

I’ve read that other states employing “chemical castration” are using Lupron, a gonadotropin releasing hormone agonist (GNrHa) also known as puberty blockers which stops the signal from the pituitary to the testes that tells them produce testosterone. GNrH agonists like Lupron are VERY expensive ($800 to $1200 per month) and its variants like long lasting Supprelin implants run about $20K annually. Are states really paying for this?

While anti-androgens and hormone blockers may indeed reduce libido, that doesn’t necessarily mean that they eliminate erections. Even some trans people that have had their testicles removed (orchiectomy) but retain their penis can still get erections although spontaneous erections (morning wood) reportedly disappear or are very infrequent.

So what happens after a sex offender has completed parole and is no longer required to suppress their testosterone levels? For those that diddle kids, back to prison is simply not good enough.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(08-13-2020, 07:48 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: what if someone is wrongly convicted?

this is one reason  i always get out of jury duty, i always on the form they send tell them that i can not be unbiased on a persons guilt beyond a reasonable doubt with out multiple undeniable sources that show the person is guilty. and without that i would not vote to convict. even when DNA evidence available depending on where the evidence sample was obtained. now if it's DNA from semen taken from a minors rape kit that there is undeniable proof. but if its from some other source, like off of cloths, hair, skin cells, off of anything. no that's not good enough, there have been many people that have been convicted on what is called transferred DNA convicted by that kind of DNA evidence that later turned out to be innocent.  

here is just one example,

Quote:In 2012, Lukis Anderson was arrested and charged with the murder of a millionaire in California. Traces of his DNA were found on the victim's fingernails. Law enforcement crafted a theory of the case based on this evidence and Anderson's lengthy criminal record, dangling the death penalty over Anderson's head. Anderson was unable to effectively assist in his own defense. "Maybe I did do it," he told his public defender, not remembering what happened on the night in question due to significant intoxication. After spending five months in jail, Anderson was released when it was uncovered that he was at the hospital when the crime occurred, recovering from intoxication. But how did his DNA get onto the victim's fingernails? Anderson was the victim of touch-transfer DNA misinformation. The two paramedics who had treated Anderson for intoxication, hours before the millionaire was murdered, later responded to the scene of the murder with Anderson's DNA already on them. Contact between the paramedics and the millionaire resulted in the exchange of DNA on their hands, which just happened to include Anderson's DNA from contact that took place hours prior.

Framed By Your Own Cells: How DNA Evidence Imprisons The Innocent

there are other examples.

when i read and about things and look at the evidence on different sites and articles that accuse someone and say cut his nuts off, kill the POS, do the same to them, is much different than actually voting to sentence someone to long terms in prison, life in prison or death.
(08-14-2020, 12:38 AM)Freija Wrote: Once again, here we’ve got brainless legislators going off half-cocked (D’oh!) for the sake of optics without regard to science or medicine but… Alabama, why am I not surprised? (sorry Alabamians for the stereotype)

Due to my study and knowledge of trans people medically transitioning, I’m pretty well versed in the methods of reducing testosterone and the various and inconsistent effects they have reducing libido, sexual function, fantasies and behaviors which may reduce recidivism among sex offenders but by no means is a cure-all or guarantee they will not offend again.

In a related article from the New York Times,   What to Know About the Alabama Chemical Castration Law, it is suggested Alabama will be using medroxyprogesterone acetate (Provera) which is a nasty drug with potentially dangerous side effects that even most stupid trans people know should not be taken. Spironolactone or cyproterone acetate would be much better choices for reducing testosterone but are not without side effects of their own.

I’ve read that other states employing “chemical castration” are using Lupron, a gonadotropin releasing hormone agonist (GNrHa) also known as puberty blockers which stops the signal from the pituitary to the testes that tells them produce testosterone. GNrH agonists like Lupron are VERY expensive ($800 to $1200 per month) and its variants like long lasting Supprelin implants run about $20K annually. Are states really paying for this?

While anti-androgens and hormone blockers may indeed reduce libido, that doesn’t necessarily mean that they eliminate erections. Even some trans people that have had their testicles removed (orchiectomy) but retain their penis can still get erections although spontaneous erections (morning wood) reportedly disappear or are very infrequent.

So what happens after a sex offender has completed parole and is no longer required to suppress their testosterone levels? For those that diddle kids, back to prison is simply not good enough.

I think that the entire premise that testosterone equals perversion is a hot mess on the face of it. I suspect perversion exists of its own accord. I have known quite a few lovely, caring and very, very, virile men who are anything but the perverts we are discussing here. How does eliminating ones manhood save them or society from their perversion?
internet Agent Provocateur
(08-13-2020, 05:08 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: https://crime.awm.com/one-state-just-pas...2-2-2-2-3/

Quote:Alabama has made a decision to stand strong against convicted child molesters. Because most Americans agree that criminals who steal the innocence of children are among the worst of the worst, Alabama has decided to pass a chemical castration bill that would forever change any person convicted of an abhorrent sex crime against a child under the age of thirteen, which is a measure approved by most people across the state.

State Representative Steve Hurst, a Republican, introduced the bill. It was passed by the state legislature and was recently signed into law by Governor Kay Ivey. Because the state wants to make it abundantly clear that child molesters are not welcome, the law now requires that any child sex offenders over the age of 21 will be chemically castrated before they leave prison and entered society again.

Ala-BAMA!

Cheers

Any convicted child molester should get a bullet between the eyes.

Then "chemically" castrate them all you want. tinyok
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-14-2020, 01:07 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 07:48 PM)Wide-Eyes Wrote: what if someone is wrongly convicted?

this is one reason  i always get out of jury duty, i always on the form they send tell them that i can not be unbiased on a persons guilt beyond a reasonable doubt with out multiple undeniable sources that show the person is guilty. and without that i would not vote to convict. even when DNA evidence available depending on where the evidence sample was obtained. now if it's DNA from semen taken from a minors rape kit that there is undeniable proof. but if its from some other source, like off of cloths, hair, skin cells, off of anything. no that's not good enough, there have been many people that have been convicted on what is called transferred DNA convicted by that kind of DNA evidence  that later turned out to be innocent.  

here is just one example,

Quote:In 2012, Lukis Anderson was arrested and charged with the murder of a millionaire in California. Traces of his DNA were found on the victim's fingernails. Law enforcement crafted a theory of the case based on this evidence and Anderson's lengthy criminal record, dangling the death penalty over Anderson's head. Anderson was unable to effectively assist in his own defense. "Maybe I did do it," he told his public defender, not remembering what happened on the night in question due to significant intoxication. After spending five months in jail, Anderson was released when it was uncovered that he was at the hospital when the crime occurred, recovering from intoxication. But how did his DNA get onto the victim's fingernails? Anderson was the victim of touch-transfer DNA misinformation. The two paramedics who had treated Anderson for intoxication, hours before the millionaire was murdered, later responded to the scene of the murder with Anderson's DNA already on them. Contact between the paramedics and the millionaire resulted in the exchange of DNA on their hands, which just happened to include Anderson's DNA from contact that took place hours prior.

Framed By Your Own Cells: How DNA Evidence Imprisons The Innocent

there are other examples.

when i read and about things and look at the evidence on different sites and articles that accuse someone and say cut his nuts off, kill the POS, do the same to them, is much different than actually voting to sentence someone to long terms in prison, life in prison or death.
And therein lies the problem.

When bad shit goes down, the human instinct is to punish someone, anyone.

It has to be 100% confirmed that the suspect committed the crime.
(08-14-2020, 02:34 AM)beez Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 05:08 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: https://crime.awm.com/one-state-just-pas...2-2-2-2-3/

Ala-BAMA!

Cheers

My emotions tell me that too but convicted does not always confirm guilt.

Look at what the Dems have done to Trump.
(08-14-2020, 03:31 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:

Ala-BAMA!

Cheers

I agree, I support the death penalty ONLY if the offense is proven beyond a reasonable doubt.   If there's any possibility at all that the offender might not have committed the offense, the death penalty has to be stayed.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(08-14-2020, 03:31 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:

Ala-BAMA!

Cheers

We're talking about children here.  There should be no equivocation.

You deliberately harm a child, you should be severely punished.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
@"beez" 

No doubt.
(08-13-2020, 10:47 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Not good enough. 

If a person is that heartless/soulless, that they'd sexually abuse a child, take them the fuck out back and shoot them dead.

"People" like that have no place in society, and no right to be in it.  Oh great, you're going to chemically castrate?  Does that include chopping the hands off of the fondlers?

Weed dealers get harsher sentences for Christ's sake.

You're absolutely right.  When it's time to take out the trash ... it's simply a job that needs to be 'carried out'.  Chemical castration?  What a joke.  When your trashcan is full ... do you just dump Clorox all over it and leave it sit in the kitchen?  Chemical castration doesn't straighten out a warped mind.

I still think we need to go farther.  The people who foster these sick fucks have a price that needs to be paid too.  Can't pay?  Purge with fire.  For example, here's a link to the list of priests (in the US) who did this (and weren't brought to justice BTW) for raping little kids.  There's 171 of 'em with a last name that starts with the letter A.  It's sort'a like watching Sesame Street as an adult.  Click the letter B and you'll find them names of the next 613.  But, we've moved on.  Forgotten about these sick fucks who live in our communities.

No!!  The Church should've been burnt to ash.  Everyone in the hierarchy of the Catholic Church should have been shot in the legs and left inside to burn with it.  They all knew it was going on ... and did nothing about it.  Burn 'em all.

Fuck due process when it gets this bad.  Take out the damned trash ... instead of poking around inside the bag to find the one Coke can that should have gone in the recycle bin.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!