Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Little Chat about John McAfee
The man just crave attention and it is always Negative.
[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000601219685.jpg?w=620]
John McAfee said he was arrested in Norway for wearing a thong over his face in place of a coronavirus mask Credit: Twitter

The mask was probably Used. McAfee is mentally ill.
Quote:TECH millionaire John McAfee has said he was arrested in Norway for wearing a thong over his face in place of a coronavirus mask.

Writing on twitter, McAfee, known for developing the first commercial antivirus software, said he had refused to remove the underwear for his "health's sake".
[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000601220180.jpg?w=620]
McAfee seen wearing the thong on the steps of a private jet Credit: Twitter

[Image: NINTCHDBPICT000509447279.jpg?w=620]
McAfee and wife Janice seen previously holding large guns on the deck of a boat Credit: Twitter

Quote:Wife Janice McAfee later began posting from the account, saying John had been arrested and that she had been detained.
McAffee, 75, is known as the founder of McAfee Associates, which he ran between 1987 and 1994 before resigning from the company.

He later founded a number of other companies, and prior to the 2008 financial crash was worth an estimated £60million.
He has had numerous run-ins with the law in the past and claims not to have paid taxes since 2010.

In a tweet on Monday, McAfee said he had been stopped by authorities in Norway and wrote: "My Coronavirus mask is the problem.
"I am insisting it is the safest available and I'm refusing to wear anything else -- for my health's sake. Authority!?!?!?!?"

Pictures showed him with black underwear covering his mouth and nose and the straps hooked back over his ears.
Source

Stop By The Authorities in NORWAY!
I thought Norway was more Liberal than That!!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The man unleashed the most harsh of viruses known to man: The false sense of security
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I believe it was either RedPill78, or Thomas of TruReporting that he was supposed to do an interview with, but he cancelled and never got back with them to reschedule.  They were pretty excited. I'm sure that was a letdown.

Yeah, he sounds like a real winner.   tinysure