Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone interested in pictures from Mars?
These are suppose to be 4K pictures, but some I have seen before.
Turn off the music, I think it is annoying.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yeah, I love Mars images... I think it's just amazing that we can look at the surface of another world like that.
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(08-12-2020, 10:11 AM)gordi Wrote: Yeah, I love Mars images... I think it's just amazing that we can look at the surface of another world like that.
G

Yes and I noticed a couple of pictures show the sky of Mars Blue and then Light Blue.
(08-12-2020, 10:38 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 10:11 AM)gordi Wrote: Yeah, I love Mars images... I think it's just amazing that we can look at the surface of another world like that.
G

Yes and I noticed a couple of pictures show the sky of Mars Blue and then Light Blue.

I think they artificially re-colour these images. (The colour information would take up too much bandwidth to send back to Earth)
G
(08-12-2020, 11:04 AM)gordi Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 10:38 AM)guohua Wrote:
G

I think they artificially re-colour these images. (The colour information would take up too much bandwidth to send back to Earth)
G

Yea, they go back to their standard light shade of Red/Rust!
(08-12-2020, 11:37 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 11:04 AM)gordi Wrote: I think they artificially re-colour these images. (The colour information would take up too much bandwidth to send back to Earth)
G

Yea, they go back to their standard light shade of Red/Rust!

LOL Yup!
minusculebeercheers
We get amazing pictures of the Martian landscape but I can't wait for new ones to come from Venus.

As the land stands still at over +800 Fahrenheit, which even melts lead, NASA is working on a rover that will withstand such heat.

Only the soviets were able to take some pics of the surface, since anything landing there is history within a couple of hours.

Soviet Venus images

A clockwork rover for Venus

We live in amazing times!!!
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Awesome video, thanks for posting this! Some very intriguing pictures.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]