Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris
I'm going to vote on what I've seen with my own eyes, and that is that Biden has been a career politician who only stole money from the tax payers, enriched his family through his corruption, and is losing his mind as we speak. He is NOT presidential material, even with all his faculties.

On the other hand, President Trump made promises that he has kept:
Reduced government power over the people,
Protected our 2nd amendment
Working as hard as possible to protect our 1st amendment
Going after the human traffickers, drug traffickers, and gun traffickers
Closing our southern border to keep illegals out
Lowering taxes for the middle class, and helping the poor
Working on lowering the price of medicines
Best economy in history
Lowest minority unemployment in history
Bringing jobs back to America
(Making America Great Again)
And more.

He may not be the most polished politician, but he is for the people, not the establishment, and I like that. If anyone says otherwise, you are only watching CNN and MSNBC AKA: Fake News!

People should look past how Trump acts, and look at what he's done, and is still promising to do for our country.

We need four more years to finish draining the swamp in D.C.
(08-12-2020, 07:07 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He may not be the most polished politician, but he is for the people, not the establishment, and I like that. If anyone says otherwise, you are only watching CNN and MSNBC AKA: Fake News!

People should look past how Trump acts, and look at what he's done, and is still promising to do for our country.

I am not for one second trying to influence what you believe or who you vote for. I have family and friends on both sides. I lost faith in both sides years ago, and have lost the ability to vote in the primaries, so all I can do at this point is sit in the corner and observe. As an Independent I am not bond to party loyalty. I see them as the two sides of the same coin. I don't see any of them as servants of the people.

I will be fair and admit that it doesn't matter who the President is, he/she is not going to be able to please all of the people, all the time. My beef with the way the system is set up is that it is not designed to please the people, even half the time. It is designed to please the people in power and the rest of us get the crumbs.

I apologize for posting when I will likely not fully be participating in the thread. The only reason I am responding at all is because of your last comment.

I don't see what you see in Trump. Even the things you listed as his accomplishments, I don't see them with the same set of eyes that you do. It is not because I watch any of the news outlets you listed. I watch the local news because I don't do Facebook and it is the only way for me to halfway keep up with what is going on in the area. I see Trump when he has his press conferences. I don't watch the endless videos demonizing him nor do I watch the ones that praise him.

I too make my decision about him based on what I see and hear, as it comes directly from him. I still don't see what you see.

But I like you anyway.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

If Biden wins and after Harris is appointed VP, I'm telling you right now.
It won't be three or four months in to Bidens Presidency and she Suck The Life Out Of Him, he'll be declared a Vegetable (with a smile on his face)
and she'll get up from her knees and wipe her face and place her soiled hand on the Bible (which means nothing to a Dem) and start a Rain of Terror on America.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-12-2020, 07:47 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I too make my decision about him based on what I see and hear, as it comes directly from him. I still don't see what you see.

But I like you anyway.

@"NightskyeB4Dawn" 

That's cool.  My post wasn't directed at you. Maybe you took it that way because I posted after you did.  It was just for everyone in general to let people know where I stand.

I like you too.   tinybiggrin
(08-12-2020, 07:07 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: On the other hand, President Trump made promises that he has kept:
Best economy in history
And more.

I don't doubt your words for one second. I have seen data to back up those claims. But i am interested in the first one you listed "Reduced government power over the people"

How? Have you felt that in your life? I am speaking as a citizen of a nanny state here, and i would be delighted to see reduced government control over the people happening on a global scale. And for those reasons, i am curious now.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(08-12-2020, 03:12 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Just some useless info for you here:

"Kamala" Is crystal clear Finnish and it means: "Horrible" or "Awful".

I did not know that! Bummer.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(08-12-2020, 03:15 AM)beez Wrote:

Hey Fin!

Nice top see you posting here, I'm DBCowboy on the other site.

minusculebeercheers

And you're spot on!

I had no idea you’re DBCowboy on ATS! Pretty cool! Your posts on there are funny as hell.
(08-12-2020, 06:43 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: I am so glad that Harris annoys the Republican's so badly. It will be a blast watching the three Musketeers over at Faux news have kittens every damned day....lol.

I know, right? Should be very entertaining.  tinycool
(08-13-2020, 02:17 AM)ChiefD Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 03:15 AM)beez Wrote:

Hey Fin!

Nice top see you posting here, I'm DBCowboy on the other site.

minusculebeercheers

And you're spot on!

I had no idea you’re DBCowboy on ATS! Pretty cool! Your posts on there are funny as hell.

*blushes*

I do try. . . .
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Oh my gosh, I had no idea my thread was going to get all this attention! It really is great to see debate about this and people’s opinions. I don’t care that most don’t agree with me. Life would be super boring if everybody agreed on stuff. There needs to be disagreement and debate. I don’t take any of this stuff personally. I love all you Rogues even through some of you probably think I’m batshit crazy. 

I like seeing what people think on any given subject. I read a lot of the links posted too, to educate myself and see what others are saying. I’m not worried that Biden is senile. Trump has had plenty of gaffes too. 
Yo Semite anyone? :) I think Kamala Harris is a great pick. Funny how many are saying she’s a liberal when she’s not like by many progressives. They think she’s too much to the right. She can’t win. 

I also see posts by people who think she and all the other democrats are going to take away people’s guns. Many conservatives thought the same of Obama. Did Obama take away your guns? Nope. And Biden is not gonna take your guns either. Congress cannot just say they’re getting rid of the second amendment. Not gonna happen. 

Having said all this, I have a real sick feeling that Trump will win. I mean, Hilary Clinton had a good lead against Trump, and well, we all know how that ended. I hope I am wrong, and I’m sure many of you hope I’m right. Either way, I think it will be a very dirty campaign. Already people are saying all kinds of vile things about Kamala Harris.
(08-13-2020, 02:37 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Oh my gosh, I had no idea my thread was going to get all this attention! It really is great to see debate about this and people’s opinions. I don’t care that most don’t agree with me. Life would be super boring if everybody agreed on stuff. There needs to be disagreement and debate. I don’t take any of this stuff personally. I love all you Rogues even through some of you probably think I’m batshit crazy. 

I like seeing what people think on any given subject. I read a lot of the links posted too, to educate myself and see what others are saying. I’m not worried that Biden is senile. Trump has had plenty of gaffes too. 
Yo Semite anyone? :) I think Kamala Harris is a great pick. Funny how many are saying she’s a liberal when she’s not like by many progressives. They think she’s too much to the right. She can’t win. 

I also see posts by people who think she and all the other democrats are going to take away people’s guns. Many conservatives thought the same of Obama. Did Obama take away your guns? Nope. And Biden is not gonna take your guns either. Congress cannot just say they’re getting rid of the second amendment. Not gonna happen. 

Having said all this, I have a real sick feeling that Trump will win. I mean, Hilary Clinton had a good lead against Trump, and well, we all know how that ended. I hope I am wrong, and I’m sure many of you hope I’m right. Either way, I think it will be a very dirty campaign. Already people are saying all kinds of vile things about Kamala Harris.

Harris said that if she was president. . . . well here are her own words. . . . 

Quote:]Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress 100 days to get their act together and have the courage to pass  reasonable gun safety laws  and if they fail to do it, then I will take executive action and specifically what I would do is put in a requirement for anyone who sells more than five guns a year, they are required to do background checks when they sell those guns," she said Monday. "I will require for any gun dealer that breaks the law, the ATF take their license."
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-12-2020, 07:07 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm going to vote on what I've seen with my own eyes, and that is that Biden has been a career politician who only stole money from the tax payers, enriched his family through his corruption, and is losing his mind as we speak. He is NOT presidential material, even with all his faculties.

On the other hand, President Trump made promises that he has kept:
Best economy in history
And more.

He may not be the most polished politician, but he is for the people, not the establishment, and I like that. If anyone says otherwise, you are only watching CNN and MSNBC AKA: Fake News!

If he does win, I'm absolutely off to Thighland for a protracted 4 year festive inebriated ex-pat free for all, bacchanal.Failing admittance because of my Murican' Passport, I'll just move into a shotgun shack in old Yose-Uh-Mite and wait for the zombie apocalypse. According to my expertish ciphering, it should be pretty quick to arrive.
internet Agent Provocateur
@beez

That is not saying she’s planning on taking people’s guns. I have no problem with background checks. That should have been implemented a long time ago.

Quote:]Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress 100 days to get their act together and have the courage to pass  reasonable gun safety laws  and if they fail to do it, then I will take executive action and specifically what I would do is put in a requirement for anyone who sells more than five guns a year, they are required to do background checks when they sell those guns," she said Monday. "I will require for any gun dealer that breaks the law, the ATF take their license."
(08-13-2020, 03:21 AM)ChiefD Wrote: @beez

That is not saying she’s planning on taking people’s guns. I have no problem with background checks. That should have been implemented a long time ago.

1.  SHe's ignoring states rights.

2.  She wants to mandate a forced gun buy-back.
-Abraham Lincoln
“We have to have a buyback program, and I support a mandatory gun buyback program,” she said. “It’s got to be smart, we got to do it the right way. But there are 5 million [assault weapons] at least, some estimate as many as 10 million, and we’re going to have to have smart public policy that’s about taking those off the streets, but doing it the right way.”
-Kamala Harris, Oct 2, 2019
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-13-2020, 02:37 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I love all you Rogues even through some of you probably think I’m batshit crazy. 

Not at all.

(08-13-2020, 02:37 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I think Kamala Harris is a great pick.

Dayumn, Chief.  You are batshit crazy!!

(08-13-2020, 02:37 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I also see posts by people who think she and all the other democrats are going to take away people’s guns.

Sooner or later, some dumbass is gonna give it a whirl.  Probably sooner than later.

(08-13-2020, 02:37 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Having said all this, I have a real sick feeling that Trump will win.

Great prediction.  All the 2016 polls putting Clinton ahead by double digits?  Ain't nothin' changed.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Quote:ChiefD Wrote: [url=http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?pid=50291#pid50291][/url]Having said all this, I have a real sick feeling that Trump will win.
I sure hope he does, a lot of Americans went back to work until these last three months.

Had the first real tax break in 12 years. (for small business)
Husbands had his first real Social Security Raise in 14 Years. He had never gotten more than a .1% under Obama (The Scam Man) and Healthcare always went up.
Healthcare Premiums for AETNA thru Federal Employee Mail Handlers Benefits Plan has dropped by another $8. a month sense 2017, so the monthly premiums have drop $24. for us and the coverage has gotten better.
Prior to that, sense 2009 Federal Blue Cross & Blue Shield and FEMHP (AETNA) had gone up every year.
Home prices increased under trump, people were working, Fuel (Gas and Diesel) feel and stabilized under Trump. Even in Arizona for the Obama years we were paying $2.95 to $3.28 just for Gas even More For Diesel, How do you figure that, diesel is cheaper to make and you normally get better fuel mileage with much less emissions.
Bush Jr. and Obama was a Total disaster!

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-13-2020, 02:37 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Oh my gosh, I had no idea my thread was going to get all this attention! It really is great to see debate about this and people’s opinions. I don’t care that most don’t agree with me. Life would be super boring if everybody agreed on stuff. There needs to be disagreement and debate. I don’t take any of this stuff personally. I love all you Rogues even through some of you probably think I’m batshit crazy.
What? Batshit crazy? Hell no!

Just different opinions. It is healthy and brings diversity. What would this forum, or any forum, be like, if someone posts a thread and then there are 50 replies: "I agree" 
That would be batshit boring. minusculebonker 

Of course a thread like this gathers attention, a hot topic at the moment. It will get even more intense as we get closer to the election day.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
@"Finspiracy" 

Oh my.  You're invested in the outcome of American politics.  Wrap it up, man, time to leave the northern lands and come to the USA.

minusculebiggrin 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-13-2020, 07:13 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Finspiracy" 

Oh my.  You're invested in the outcome of American politics.  Wrap it up, man, time to leave the northern lands and come to the USA.

minusculebiggrin 

Cheers

Look, i have thought about literally investing in it. Last time i checked, multiplier of Trump win 2.50. Multiplier of Biden win 1.60. For a year now, i have asked my friends if someone wants to make a tiny bet, i will bet that Trump wins this election. They all refused, and that's good, then the multiplier would only have been 2.00.

Planning to put in 20 euros and walk away with 50 euros later. I am rarely confident about anything, but Trump winning? About that, i am. minusculebeercheers

-Jean-Paul Sartre