Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank You, Secret Service!
Yes, Thank You to the Secret Service for protecting not only our POTUS but other employees at the White House.
Quote:An armed gunman near the White House was reportedly shot by the U.S. Secret Service. As the event was unfolding, President Trump was rushed out of a press conference briefly before returning and picking up where he left off.

“It seems to be very well under control,” he said after returning. “But there was an actual shooting, and somebody has been taken to the hospital. I don’t know the condition of the person.”
Quote:It was very impressive how completely unrattled Trump was after learning there was a shooting outside the White House and how calm he was as the reporters kept yelling random questions about it to him when he got back in the briefing room.

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) August 10, 2020
Thank You Secret Service
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Crazy people everywhere!

tinybighuh
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Thank you to the Secret Service.   You rock!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47sdv0mjl1jzwyzsdmie...=giphy.gif]
(08-10-2020, 11:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thank you to the Secret Service.   You rock!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47sdv0mjl1jzwyzsdmie...=giphy.gif]

You're Getting DAMN Good at gif posting.  smallroflmao
Just got through listening to the POTUS briefing. At the end the narrator said that "Interrupt Trump" was trending on Twitter today. Speculation is that it had something to do with his briefing.

I haven't been on Twitter but maybe 10 minutes all day, so I didn't know this until now.
Good thing it wasn't somebody INSIDE disguised as a reporter !!  tinyshocked
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Anyone know where Pelosi is?

tinyhuh tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Just my thoughts from an ocean away and not qualified to comment on American politics.  I hate the news/media here because they put shit on all politicians from everywhere.  They never have anything positive to discuss.  There's even an ABC show here dedicated to putting crap upon America especially Trump. Don't get me wrong.  I'm not impressed and disregard it.  

The adds to promote these programs played throughout the day do effect young people here even though they may not watch the actually broadcast.  I know, I'm a father.  With an open mind.

To get to the meat of my post here.  What would occur in America if anything untoward happened to Trump or even his wife and family.

Kindest respects,

Bally:)
(08-11-2020, 12:34 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Just my thoughts from an ocean away and not qualified to comment on American politics.  I hate the news/media here because they put shit on all politicians from everywhere.  They never have anything positive to discuss.  There's even an ABC show here dedicated to putting crap upon America especially Trump. Don't get me wrong.  I'm not impressed and disregard it.  

The adds to promote these programs played throughout the day do effect young people here even though they may not watch the actually broadcast.  I know, I'm a father.  With an open mind.

To get to the meat of my post here.  What would occur in America if anything untoward happened to Trump or even his wife and family.

Kindest respects,

Bally:)

@"Bally002". 

All hell would break loose!
Did you see this?   It makes me wonder if this guy confused reality with a video game:  "...walked up to an agent and told them he had a weapon. He made a "drawing motion" and "crouched into a shooter stance" before he was fired upon'. I mean...... what did he think would happen?

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2020/06/...591297949/
(08-11-2020, 12:01 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Did you see this?   It makes me wonder if this guy confused reality with a video game:   "...walked up to an agent and told them he had a weapon. He made a "drawing motion" and "crouched into a shooter stance" before he was fired upon'.   I mean......  what did he think would happen?

That he would die a great hero, and have lots of marches and riots held in his name. A nobody becomes a world wide known "hero"
(08-11-2020, 12:01 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Did you see this?   It makes me wonder if this guy confused reality with a video game:   "...walked up to an agent and told them he had a weapon. He made a "drawing motion" and "crouched into a shooter stance" before he was fired upon'.   I mean......  what did he think would happen?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-11-2020, 12:37 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

That he would die a great hero, and have lots of marches and riots held in his name. A nobody becomes a world wide known "hero"

Glad I wasn't drinking anything.   tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

smallrofl  Wrong Link I think.