Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Government Recovered Material from UFO "it does not recognize"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...17801.html

If true, wow.

From the article, it seemed kind of odd that they'd just come out and say the material is being housed in a facility in Las Vegas.  

Bits and pieces keep being dripped out to the masses.  Why now?

We've had extremely credible people now confirming these sightings.

I mentioned in another thread, my current theory is that the governments of the world know about these things, and are not covering up their existence, they're simply ignoring them because they know these things are technologically superior to us. 

That's why they're so hush hush about them, because if it gets out that these things are pretty much doing whatever they want and we can't do anything about it, what does that mean for your normally law-abiding populace?  Maybe that's what they mean by "a matter of national security."

If they're real, and they're here, and all the stories are true, about sightings and abductions, it begins to look like a well-orchestrated invasion.  They're getting to know their enemy.  Conducting reconnaissance, especially around military and nuclear facilities, abducting specimens(humans) to examine weaknesses, etc.

I'd love to hear what my fellow Rogues think of this.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(08-10-2020, 07:27 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...17801.html

If true, wow.

From the article, it seemed kind of odd that they'd just come out and say the material is being housed in a facility in Las Vegas.  

I mentioned in another thread, my current theory is that the governments of the world know about these things, and are not covering up their existence, they're simply ignoring them because they know these things are technologically superior to us. 

That's why they're so hush hush about them, because if it gets out that these things are pretty much doing whatever they want and we can't do anything about it, what does that mean for your normally law-abiding populace?  Maybe that's what they mean by "a matter of national security."

If they're real, and they're here, and all the stories are true, about sightings and abductions, it begins to look like a well-orchestrated invasion.  They're getting to know their enemy.  Conducting reconnaissance, especially around military and nuclear facilities, abducting specimens(humans) to examine weaknesses, etc.

That is a picture of TR-3 I think. [Image: 323284.bin?width=700&height=430&fit=boun...ffset-y0.5]

That ship has been seen often and I understand is our Back-Engineered version of their craft. It is supposed to be FTL capable.

I would not think they would hold any unknown material in Las Vegas, I would think Wright Patterson would be the location.
I think area 51 is just a decoy anymore to keep people eyes away from the real testing grounds.

Thread Rating at the upper right corner is 5 stars  minusculethumbsup
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-10-2020, 08:13 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 07:27 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...17801.html

If true, wow.

That is a picture of TR-3 I think. [Image: 323284.bin?width=700&height=430&fit=boun...ffset-y0.5]

That ship has been seen often and I understand is our Back-Engineered version of their craft. It is supposed to be FTL capable.

I would not think they would hold any unknown material in Las Vegas, I would think Wright Patterson would be the location.
I think area 51 is just a decoy anymore to keep people eyes away from the real testing grounds.

I agree the black triangles could be ours, they always seem to move very slowly according to witnesses.

One of those other pictures looked pretty ridiculous too, very close to a Star Wars tie fighter.  I think the drawings of the sightings were from the British MOD.

Things like the Nimitz tic tac though?  And the east coast pilot encounters?  That's something else, in my opinion of course.
The cigar shaped is the most common I know of.
[Image: 323306.bin?width=1368&height=912&fit=bou...quality=70]

Most of the pictures mentioned here are ones that have been seen very often, I don't know about the Tie Fight one.
Even the beings (Aliens) being seen looking at a window or portal in the craft, like they were on a sightseeing trip to earth.

Pretty impressive article.
If they're ours, what use are they on this planet...? What's in it for those who have created these things?

Trust in Governments would be lost if it emerges these fantastic craft have been kept from the public for
so long. Think emergencies like famine and many wide-range disasters, such speeding vehicles could provide
instant assistance.

Hell... think what voters would do if they realised their four-year-old girl in a road accident or ancient grandmother
could have been on the operating table seconds after the situation. This realisation could also include the pilots of
such vehicles.

Then there'd be no use in electing a leader if the reality is that the information regarding 'flying saucers' is on a
need-to-know basis. And if such elected leaders do know, what sort of shit is he or she that they don't confide in
their loved-ones?!
Ever?

The security agencies can't know if UFOs belong to their own or other countries. Spies and informants would
have disclosed the secret by now and at some point, solid evidence would've have spilled out to the public.

Maybe this quandary has already been realised and 'The Academy To The Stars' was created to muddy the waters.
The CIA: "Yes, we were involved in all the UFO sightings in the past, but now we're being honest"
Give me a break!

Compartmentalisation is often cited as a reason for those working on this project not knowing the bigger picture.
Segregation works in a unit, but it's costly and can fail easily when those in technologies combine on a particular
theme.

Unmarried and compromised people are ideal for such work, but trust comes in many forms and for what...?
A centuries-old technology that has only alleged peripheral fallout in the outside world? Lieutenant Colonel Philip
Corso reckoned the public gained Kevlar and fibre-optics from the Roswell crash, yet he only told us via a book,
a book you have to buy!

The goal of profit can't be on the cards for the massive military and private company environs.
Commercial flight has basically remained the same since the day of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. These objects don't
rely on lift and other earthly aerodynamic forces, so the next passenger craft -if researched and funded for money,
is long overdue.

Other military use. It's rational that an elusive -almost indestructible, vehicle could be used only times of conflict.
But surely the awesome aerial capabilities would've been emulated by other countries by now? The same US
military couldn't keep Klaus Fuchs from sending his Soviet friends certain atomic secrets.

Let's pretend the US has the sole technology on these UFOs, they would obviously deny any connection to
them to both friend and foe. Do you think other countries would leave it at that?! It's fortuitous that these UFOs
keep crashing in remote Western-world locations, isn't it?!

My humble opinion is that we -that's all of us, don't know how they work because the rules of their propulsion
derive from another paradigm. The manoeuvring-capabilities could be possible because of the natural laws of
their origins are different from ours.

I also propose that if these craft are not from Earth, there's no guarantee that they're actually moving.
It could be that our surroundings give the impression that they are speeding about when instead, our environment
is merely penetrated and we're seeing an effect that we don't understand yet.

I will not poo-poo the idea of UFOs, I've seen them and they weren't lights in the sky or vague shapes in a
cloudless sky. But if they're ours, it's helluva waste of money and manpower flying them about on seventy-year
testing programs.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
"Transparent, independent scientific analysis, or they don't have such materials".

I've grown skeptical about claims involving the government and UFOs.  Too many counter-intelligence games being played that ultimately lead to only one destination: the wilderness of mirrors.

It is possible that a classified project has found a new way to manufacture alloys or other compounds, and this is a cover story.  Impossible to know for certain.

I find these regular "leaks" suspicious.  A game is afoot, IMO.

tinysure 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I'll just leave this video here that was published today.

The Powers That Be are bringing all this out now because they need a distraction in the media to hide that the Cabal is about to be destroyed.

Is it true? 

Yes, I believe it is, but "they" have held this information back for the right time to create a major distraction, and they know if they don't start releasing it, the Alliance is going to.

(08-10-2020, 09:40 AM)BIAD Wrote: If they're ours, what use are they on this planet...? What's in it for those who have created these things?

Trust in Governments would be lost if it emerges these fantastic craft have been kept from the public for
so long. Think emergencies like famine and many wide-range disasters, such speeding vehicles could provide
instant assistance.

Hell... think what voters would do if they realised their four-year-old girl in a road accident or ancient grandmother
could have been on the operating table seconds after the situation. This realisation could also include the pilots of
such vehicles.

Then there'd be no use in electing a leader if the reality is that the information regarding 'flying saucers' is on a
need-to-know basis. And if such elected leaders do know, what sort of shit is he or she that they don't confide in
their loved-ones?!
Ever?

The security agencies can't know if UFOs belong to their own or other countries. Spies and informants would
have disclosed the secret by now and at some point, solid evidence would've have spilled out to the public.

Maybe this quandary has already been realised and 'The Academy To The Stars' was created to muddy the waters.
The CIA: "Yes, we were involved in all the UFO sightings in the past, but now we're being honest"
Give me a break!

Compartmentalisation is often cited as a reason for those working on this project not knowing the bigger picture.
Segregation works in a unit, but it's costly and can fail easily when those in technologies combine on a particular
theme.

Unmarried and compromised people are ideal for such work, but trust comes in many forms and for what...?
A centuries-old technology that has only alleged peripheral fallout in the outside world? Lieutenant Colonel Philip
Corso reckoned the public gained Kevlar and fibre-optics from the Roswell crash, yet he only told us via a book,
a book you have to buy!

The goal of profit can't be on the cards for the massive military and private company environs.
Commercial flight has basically remained the same since the day of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. These objects don't
rely on lift and other earthly aerodynamic forces, so the next passenger craft -if researched and funded for money,
is long overdue.

Other military use. It's rational that an elusive -almost indestructible, vehicle could be used only times of conflict.
But surely the awesome aerial capabilities would've been emulated by other countries by now? The same US
military couldn't keep Klaus Fuchs from sending his Soviet friends certain atomic secrets.

Let's pretend the US has the sole technology on these UFOs, they would obviously deny any connection to
them to both friend and foe. Do you think other countries would leave it at that?! It's fortuitous that these UFOs

My humble opinion is that we -that's all of us, don't know how they work because the rules of their propulsion
derive from another paradigm. The manoeuvring-capabilities could be possible because of the natural laws of

I also propose that if these craft are not from Earth, there's no guarantee that they're actually moving.
It could be that our surroundings give the impression that they are speeding about when instead, our environment

I will not poo-poo the idea of UFOs, I've seen them and they weren't lights in the sky or vague shapes in a
cloudless sky. But if they're ours, it's helluva waste of money and manpower flying them about on seventy-year
testing programs.

OK, I think it is a way to slowly disclose the truth.

I can say this about the quote from an article I am about to post below, My Husband Father worked with Ben Rich at the Lockheed Skunks Works and admitted to us this was the Truth.

Quote:During a 1993 Alumni Speech at UCLA, Rich stated: “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity…Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.” At the end of the speech, Rich said, “We now have the technology to take ET home.”
Source
(08-10-2020, 10:00 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: "Transparent, independent scientific analysis, or they don't have such materials".

I've grown skeptical about claims involving the government and UFOs.  Too many counter-intelligence games being played that ultimately lead to only one destination: the wilderness of mirrors.

It is possible that a classified project has found a new way to manufacture alloys or other compounds, and this is a cover story.  Impossible to know for certain.

I find these regular "leaks" suspicious.  A game is afoot, IMO.

tinysure 

Cheers

True, the UFO subject is driving me nuts, and has been for a long time.  On one hand we have all these credible people  coming out about their experiences, on the other hand if you really wanted to sell a diversion, use credible people to do so.

I'm currently reading that book you recommended in the other thread, The Threat, Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda.
(08-10-2020, 07:43 PM)guohua Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 09:40 AM)BIAD Wrote: If they're ours, what use are they on this planet...? What's in it for those who have created these things?

instant assistance.

such vehicles.

their loved-ones?!
Ever?

Give me a break!

theme.

a book you have to buy!

is long overdue.

testing programs.

OK, I think it is a way to slowly disclose the truth.

I can say this about the quote from an article I am about to post below, My Husband Father worked with Ben Rich at the Lockheed Skunks Works and admitted to us this was the Truth.

Quote:During a 1993 Alumni Speech at UCLA, Rich stated: “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity…Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.” At the end of the speech, Rich said, “We now have the technology to take ET home.”
Source

I've tried looking for the origin of that quote by Ben Rich, I've had no luck.  If he really said that in that context, it's a game changer to me, he'd certainly be in a position to know, in my opinion.
(08-10-2020, 08:54 AM)guohua Wrote: The cigar shaped is the most common I know of.

Most of the pictures mentioned here are ones that have been seen very often, I don't know about the Tie Fight one.
Even the beings (Aliens) being seen looking at a window or portal in the craft, like they were on a sightseeing trip to earth.

If you get a chance have a look at the "Westall" UFO encounter in 1966.  I based a short story (posted on this site) on this topic as I was not very far away.

It seems things changed for some as children at the time and still continued 50 years later.  

Kind regards,

Bally. (I don't accept it was a weather balloon experiment gone wrong.  There was more than one sighted. Military involved)

:)
(08-10-2020, 08:13 AM)guohua Wrote: That is a picture of TR-3 I think. [Image: 323284.bin?width=700&height=430&fit=boun...ffset-y0.5]

Correct on both counts. That does appear to be a drawing of a TR-3, and the secret bits of "Area 51" were moved to another location in the mid to late 90's (to the general northeast of the original location, but I won't say how far to the northeast in the clear), and a decoy shell left at Groom Lake.

It's my understanding that the Wackenhut "Cammie Dudes" still patrol the old site to keep up appearances and draw attention, but are not a part of the security contingent at the new site.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-10-2020, 08:54 AM)guohua Wrote: The cigar shaped is the most common I know of.

This is the closest description I've seen to the one I saw in 1975 with lights on either end. 

It flipped end over end as it traveled through the sky coming closer to the ground. One end had green lights, and the other end had orange/red lights. This is why it appeared to "twinkle" colors in the sky.

As it came down, it slowly stopped flipping and just floated with one end shining a bright white light to the ground; it went right past my car on the passengers side, then slowly started flipping again and was gone in the blink of an eye... back up to the sky disguising itself as a star.
(08-10-2020, 11:13 PM)Bally002 Wrote:

If you get a chance have a look at the "Westall" UFO encounter in 1966.  I based a short story (posted on this site) on this topic as I was not very far away.

It seems things changed for some as children at the time and still continued 50 years later.  

Kind regards,

Bally. (I don't accept it was a weather balloon experiment gone wrong.  There was more than one sighted. Military involved)

I found some interesting things about that UFO, a whole school yard of kids seen the UFO.
Quote:In 1966, over 300 children and staff from a Melbourne school reportedly witnessed multiple UFOs silently flying through the sky before landing in a nearby field.

It is the largest mass UFO sighting in Australia, yet hardly anything was reported on it at the time.

Here is an audio video interview.

Quote:Throughout all the years of speculation, however, one particularly interesting piece of audio has been greatly overlooked.
An American physicist known for his research into UFOs, Dr. James E. McDonald, conducted an interview with a science teacher from the Westall school, Andrew Greenwood, who witnessed the event.

He then recorded himself describing their meeting and the creepy details Mr. Greenwood gave about his experience. “Greenwood told me the UFO was first brought to his attention by a hysterical child who ran into his classroom and told him there’s a flying saucer outside,” Dr. McDonald said.

“He thought this child had become deranged or something so he didn’t take any notice, but when the child insisted that this object was in the sky he decided to go out and have a look for himself.”

When he went outside, he noticed a group of children looking toward the northeast area of the school grounds and as he approached them he claims he saw a UFO hovering close to the powerline.

Mr. Greenwood described it as a round, silver object about the size of a car with a metal rod sticking up in the air.
According to Dr. McDonald, the teacher then told him five planes came and surrounded the object as more people began gathering to watch the scene before them.

“He called it the most amazing flying he had ever seen in his life,” Dr. McDonald said.
“The planes were doing everything possible to approach the object and he said how they all avoided collision he will never know.

“Every time they got too close to the object it would slowly accelerate, then rapidly accelerate and then move away from them and stop. Then they would take off after it again and the same thing would happen.”

This game of cat and mouse reportedly went on for about 20 minutes and by this time Mr. Greenwood said 350 children and staff were watching on.
More of the interview here: Australia UFO
(08-10-2020, 08:47 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 08:13 AM)guohua Wrote: That is a picture of TR-3 I think. [Image: 323284.bin?width=700&height=430&fit=boun...ffset-y0.5]

I agree the black triangles could be ours, they always seem to move very slowly according to witnesses.

They move slow in ground-effect, when near the surface, but they can really zoom when they're not.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-10-2020, 11:27 PM)guohua Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 11:13 PM)Bally002 Wrote:

Kind regards,

I found some interesting things about that UFO, a whole school yard of kids seen the UFO.
Quote:In 1966, over 300 children and staff from a Melbourne school reportedly witnessed multiple UFOs silently flying through the sky before landing in a nearby field.

It is the largest mass UFO sighting in Australia, yet hardly anything was reported on it at the time.

Here is an audio video interview.

Quote:Throughout all the years of speculation, however, one particularly interesting piece of audio has been greatly overlooked.
An American physicist known for his research into UFOs, Dr. James E. McDonald, conducted an interview with a science teacher from the Westall school, Andrew Greenwood, who witnessed the event.

He then recorded himself describing their meeting and the creepy details Mr. Greenwood gave about his experience. “Greenwood told me the UFO was first brought to his attention by a hysterical child who ran into his classroom and told him there’s a flying saucer outside,” Dr. McDonald said.

“He thought this child had become deranged or something so he didn’t take any notice, but when the child insisted that this object was in the sky he decided to go out and have a look for himself.”

When he went outside, he noticed a group of children looking toward the northeast area of the school grounds and as he approached them he claims he saw a UFO hovering close to the powerline.

Mr. Greenwood described it as a round, silver object about the size of a car with a metal rod sticking up in the air.
According to Dr. McDonald, the teacher then told him five planes came and surrounded the object as more people began gathering to watch the scene before them.

“He called it the most amazing flying he had ever seen in his life,” Dr. McDonald said.
“The planes were doing everything possible to approach the object and he said how they all avoided collision he will never know.

“Every time they got too close to the object it would slowly accelerate, then rapidly accelerate and then move away from them and stop. Then they would take off after it again and the same thing would happen.”

This game of cat and mouse reportedly went on for about 20 minutes and by this time Mr. Greenwood said 350 children and staff were watching on.
More of the interview here: Australia UFO

Thanks for putting that up.  There were a lot of strange sightings and even a vehicle accident around that time.  A disappearance from that school was most compelling.  Hence I felt the need to bring it up in the short story I have posted on this site only.  I wrote it a while back.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
Here is another article.  Source
[Image: 60fc78f8f7ed063b60ec676c4de83775?width=650] [Image: a8068ab54520f62121a5ca4e87187519?width=650] Picture of Joy Clarke, one of the students, taken in 1966 on the spot at Westall High School, where the UFO was spotted.

[Image: b01597292fd93605c1b3e6a1f3594fe2?width=650] Picture of Westall High School

[Image: 26edd0c5301c27a544181c3358a87160?width=650] A flying saucer themed children’s park was later established at The Grange near the site of the mass sighting. Picture: Chris Eastman
(08-10-2020, 11:47 PM)guohua Wrote: Here is another article.  Source
[Image: 60fc78f8f7ed063b60ec676c4de83775?width=650] [Image: a8068ab54520f62121a5ca4e87187519?width=650] Picture of Joy Clarke, one of the students, taken in 1966 on the spot at Westall High School, where the UFO was spotted.

[Image: b01597292fd93605c1b3e6a1f3594fe2?width=650] Picture of Westall High School

[Image: 26edd0c5301c27a544181c3358a87160?width=650] A flying saucer themed children’s park was later established at The Grange near the site of the mass sighting. Picture: Chris Eastman

Wow, good on you for bringing this up.  There are a lot of interviews and write ups about his sighting.  Even interviews on media with the student some 50 years later.

Kind regards,

bally:)
Here is another one, it is over 40 years ago and in the Australia to I think.
Quote:Pilot’s strange act before UFO sighting

Now, some people think he faked his disappearance using a UFO report because he was into reading and watching anything related to UFO's and Aliens.

But to me, that doesn't tell me way his aircraft disappeared with No Body or Wreckage and Yes he was Frantic when he reported the UFO.

Quote:A FLIGHT to an island off Tasmania ended with a terrifying radio call and a vanishing pilot. Forty years on, there’s still no explanation.
[Image: 1c6dccda8fff169d489af3f5a1505b23?width=650]
Quote:“IT IS hovering and it is not an aircraft.”

These are the last words anyone ever heard Frederick Valentich say before his radio cut off and he, and the aircraft he was piloting, were never seen again.
On October 21, 1978, a 20-year-old Valentich rented a single engine plane out of Victoria’s Moorabbin Airport with plans of heading to Tasmania’s King Island to catch seafood.
But things took a terrifying turn when he noticed he was being followed by another aircraft.

It has been 40 years since the young Aussie pilot disappeared over the Bass Strait and in that time no one has come any closer to finding out what happened to him.

The only clue left behind was a radio conversation between him and Melbourne Airflight Service Controller, Steve Robey.
It was 7pm when Valentich radioed in to ask if there were any known aircraft in the area, just after something zoomed overhead.
Robey informed him that there was “no known traffic” in the area and inquired as to what type of plane it was.
“I cannot affirm. It is four bright, it seems to me, like landing lights. The aircraft has just passed over me at least a thousand feet above,” Valentich said.
As the transmission went on things got even more unnerving, with Valentich reporting that the mystery aircraft was “playing” with him.
“It seems to me that he’s playing some sort of game,” he said.
“He’s flying over me two, three times, at a time at speeds I could not identify.”
[Image: 01a5f8702af975ef24ec80add08579d9?width=650]
Quote:The conversation continues with the controller trying to get more information about what the object actually is.
Valentich describes it as long, metallic and with a green light.

At one point the aircraft vanishes before suddenly reappearing on his other side.
It’s at this point that Valentich says his final, terrifying words: “It is hovering and it is not an aircraft.”

There is silence for 17 seconds before the transmission abruptly cuts off.

An extensive search was conducted of the water and any surrounding land but Valentich nor any indication of a crash site was ever found.
Source
Your Thoughts.
(08-11-2020, 12:02 AM)guohua Wrote: Here is another one, it is over 40 years ago and in the Australia to I think.
Quote:Pilot’s strange act before UFO sighting

Now, some people think he faked his disappearance using a UFO report because he was into reading and watching anything related to UFO's and Aliens.

But to me, that doesn't tell me way his aircraft disappeared with No Body or Wreckage and Yes he was Frantic when he reported the UFO.

Quote:A FLIGHT to an island off Tasmania ended with a terrifying radio call and a vanishing pilot. Forty years on, there’s still no explanation.
[Image: 1c6dccda8fff169d489af3f5a1505b23?width=650]
Quote:“IT IS hovering and it is not an aircraft.”

These are the last words anyone ever heard Frederick Valentich say before his radio cut off and he, and the aircraft he was piloting, were never seen again.
On October 21, 1978, a 20-year-old Valentich rented a single engine plane out of Victoria’s Moorabbin Airport with plans of heading to Tasmania’s King Island to catch seafood.
But things took a terrifying turn when he noticed he was being followed by another aircraft.

It has been 40 years since the young Aussie pilot disappeared over the Bass Strait and in that time no one has come any closer to finding out what happened to him.

The only clue left behind was a radio conversation between him and Melbourne Airflight Service Controller, Steve Robey.
It was 7pm when Valentich radioed in to ask if there were any known aircraft in the area, just after something zoomed overhead.
Robey informed him that there was “no known traffic” in the area and inquired as to what type of plane it was.
“I cannot affirm. It is four bright, it seems to me, like landing lights. The aircraft has just passed over me at least a thousand feet above,” Valentich said.
As the transmission went on things got even more unnerving, with Valentich reporting that the mystery aircraft was “playing” with him.
“It seems to me that he’s playing some sort of game,” he said.
“He’s flying over me two, three times, at a time at speeds I could not identify.”
[Image: 01a5f8702af975ef24ec80add08579d9?width=650]
Quote:The conversation continues with the controller trying to get more information about what the object actually is.
Valentich describes it as long, metallic and with a green light.

At one point the aircraft vanishes before suddenly reappearing on his other side.
It’s at this point that Valentich says his final, terrifying words: “It is hovering and it is not an aircraft.”

There is silence for 17 seconds before the transmission abruptly cuts off.

An extensive search was conducted of the water and any surrounding land but Valentich nor any indication of a crash site was ever found.
Source
Your Thoughts.
A tragic disappearance.  I have flown over Bass Strait between Victoria and Tasmania in S2E's.  Also sailed through there on the carrier.  Wild place at times.  Seems a lot of sightings in those late 60's and 70's years.  Freddy's disappearance was confounding.

Also nearby where our Prime Minster Harold Holt disappeared while scuba diving mid 60's.  Most likely an accident off Portsea but there are a lot of conspiracy theories abounding including the kidnapping by a Russian Sub.  

My regards,

Bally

Edit to add :- The Moorabbin Airport where Frederick took off is nearby the Westall incident and mentioned in my short story in that Rogue forum.