Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The violent riots will continue unless Biden is elected
(08-09-2020, 12:02 PM)Wallfire Wrote: It matters not who wins, the riots will keep on going. The big question will groups cross the line and push into civil war or will it just keep kissing that line. It seems to me that the (so called) left know they will lose and are trying to frighten people into voting for them, also they will be able to say, "we warned you so its all your fault" when they keep on rioting

Yup, they will be able to say that. They might even believe that. However, I'm not about to accept responsibility for rioting that I am not doing. The rioters squarely hold that responsibility themselves. It doesn't matter in the least if they "warn" me - they are still the ones rioting, so it is their fault, not mine.

I do not negotiate with terrorists.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’