Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I ran over our Dog Part V. "Off with her leg and back home"
So glad she's home with you now. She's your tripod baby now. The important thing is she's okay. I'm so happy the story ended with her home and safe.
internet Agent Provocateur
(08-18-2020, 06:38 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Girlie looks super, @"Bally002" .  Nice to see that photo.  (Quite a bit of woods near you, it seems).

Cheers

Thanks mate.  She's getting more mobile each day.

I'm pretty well surrounded by forests.  What you see in the back ground is my selection which continues up the hills.  Creek in between.  That is regenerated growth after the bush fires.  It's a bit woolly with fresh growth.  

Don't grow eucalyptus trees close together.  They are torches in a wild fire.  I was cutting wood today but at the time of the pic I was kicking back having a smoke and a beer.  That's the way it is. :) minusculebeercheers

Kind regards,

Bally:)
(08-18-2020, 07:48 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: So glad she's home with you now. She's your tripod baby now. The important thing is she's okay. I'm so happy the story ended with her home and safe.

Yeah mate we're glad too.  One more trip to the vet tomorrow and I'll do a last write up then follow it up with the odd pics over the next weeks.

(08-18-2020, 03:57 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Here's how she was this morning.  She still likes her squeaky toy.  (Plastic hamburger)

[Image: Polar-Leg.jpg]

Kind regards, @"ChiefD" @"LookingForABetterLife" 

WOW!
That's absolutely feckin awesome Steve!!!!

I am beaming here!!!

Look at her happy face.

YES.

minusculebeercheers
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(08-18-2020, 09:11 AM)gordi Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 03:57 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Here's how she was this morning.  She still likes her squeaky toy.  (Plastic hamburger)

[Image: Polar-Leg.jpg]

Kind regards, @"ChiefD" @"LookingForABetterLife" 

WOW!
That's absolutely feckin awesome Steve!!!!

I am beaming here!!!

Look at her happy face.

YES.

minusculebeercheers
G

Thank you @"gordi" 

Yep, a long day today and she stayed with me and the other animals while I cut and split wood.  She then waited on the driveway for 'truey' to come home from home at dusk.

Another drive for her tomorrow and I hope all will be good after that visit.

minusculebeercheers