Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Slowing Down
Never seen so little activity over there on ATS.

[Image: Busy.png]

4 new threads over the last dozen hours.  Not here to gloat.  The major contributors are noticeably gone.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Were there any updates over there, or is it still "some point within the next couple of months" ?

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I still post there, but I make my threads here now.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(08-07-2020, 04:58 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Were there any updates over there, or is it still "some point within the next couple of months" ?

Cheers

I wasn't part of the negotiations, but I saw FCD come back in a post-negotiation thread that just oozed disappointment.  Other BS about some non-profit fraud adventure.  And attorneys.  And dreams of exit profits.

I think the truth lies in Djarums trying to move everyone off to that Discord server.  IOW, stick a fork in it.
You better run!
(08-07-2020, 05:08 PM)beez Wrote: I still post there, but I make my threads here now.

@"beez" Have you figured out what happened to Ketsuko?  I wish she'd make an appearance.  Silver fingertips ... LOL
You better run!
(08-07-2020, 05:43 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 05:08 PM)beez Wrote: I still post there, but I make my threads here now.

@"beez" Have you figured out what happened to Ketsuko?  I wish she'd make an appearance.  Silver fingertips ... LOL

She may have found a new "home" somewhere.  Haven't heard much from many.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Other than politics and crime how many times does something need to have a thread ? Usually if a search is done your thread topic was covered sometime in the past ... I wonder if some of the staples of conspiracies have been beat to death over the years or people have just lost interest  minusculechairshot

There really are no social interactions as there is here at Rogue 3 and certainly not the amount of harmony among friends.  I hate to see ATS die but it is what it is.
I too have noticed that there is lessening activity on ATS. It’s sad to see. I agree that the people who used to post quite a bit on there are not on there anymore. 

I have a login on the ATS Working Group, but have not signed an NDA. As far as I see, nothing has happened in some time. I have no idea nor have I heard from anyone else what’s going on. I know as much as you all do, which isn’t much.

@727Sky - I agree with you that we have much better friendship stuff going on here rather than there. I feel some days on ATS like I’m walking through a graveyard. 

@Snarl - Yeah, I saw the same posts regarding possible non profit status and I just shook my head. I was once the financial coordinator for a 501C3 nonprofit, and you have to have a very good and valid reason to make it a non profit. And there is a lot of paperwork involved. You have to have a professional firm do the yearly taxes, and a yearly audit is also required. You really do need an attorney to set one up. It’s not just something you can pull out of your ass.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
It's so sad to see it slowly fade away. Like most of you guys, ATS has been a really important place for me...many years it has been my main social outlet. I haven't' been to that place DJ posted bu tit sounds like a chat room not a site like ATS or RN3. I really appreciate this place, to see familiar names and images and conversations. Nice people.
(08-08-2020, 12:07 AM)MrMojoRonin Wrote: It's so sad to see it slowly fade away. Like most of you guys, ATS has been a really important place for me...many years it has been my main social outlet. I haven't' been to that place DJ posted bu tit sounds like a chat room not a site like ATS or RN3. I really appreciate this place, to see familiar names and images and conversations. Nice people.

Yeah, the Discord site is just a chat room. It’s nice and all, but just a chat room.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
Yeah, I noticed too. 

I've been auto-logged out and, yet again, my password doesn't work.  I give up on that site.   The last time, I had to get help from a super-admin, and I'm just not doing it again.

Also just too disgusted with the extreme liberals, communists, and aggressive trolls.