Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3 Gorges dam and the weather wars
This is a long 55 minute Youtube video of the devastation going on in China https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdVOb6cH...e=youtu.be  it is worth watching the first part of it to get the scale of what is going on and how it is being kept secret from the people according to the commentator of the video .

And this article about cloud seeding is old hat but worth a read for C/T fans http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index3278.htm

With the largest city in the Russian Far East being Khabarovsk, the administrative center of Khabarovsk Krai, this report details, its location to Russia’s boreal forests in Siberia, that have the largest expanse of trees on Earth, saw it becoming the largest producer of the chemicals used to seed clouds for firefighting efforts—is a city that’s also located 30 kilometers (19 miles) from the Chinese border, at the confluence of the Amur and Ussuri Rivers, which is important to note as China has the largest climate differences for a single country in the world—is also a China whose major weather systems originate in the fronts moving out of Siberia—and is why the FSB launched an investigation as to why Russian firefighters were reporting that Khabarovsk wasn’t supplying them with all of the cloud seeding chemicals official records showed their warehouses holding. 

In piecing together the bits of information in this FSB document—now under arrest Khabarovsk region provincial governor Sergei Furgal authorized the secret release of cloud seeding chemicals while ordering records be deliberately and illegally manipulated—cloud seeding chemicals that were then secretly used on hundreds of flights to affect the weather in China and cause historic rainfall to occur—and whose cloud seeding maps used by pilots were given to Governor Furgal by now under arrest Russian space official Ivan Safronov—not just any cloud seeding maps, but ones created by the “Thor Weather Forecasting Supercomputer” operated by the United States Air Force, and were emailed to Russia from Offutt Air Force Base-Nebraska—where US Navy Chief Petty Officer Charles T. Briggs was serving and arrested for sending top-secret emails to Russia

Here I'll attach that video for you 
When you control the healthy its called tyranny.
Organized conspiracy by people in power is a matter of history not of theory

It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it. seneca.

On adventia with Dementia

“Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.” Marcus Aurelius
That was very, very interesting and a Great Find, Thank you.
I do hope others take the time to read your post and follow your links.  smallawesome

If you'd like to learn how to attach a video, Our Very own Senona made a post with pictures here: Post a video

How about learning to post an image Post and Image
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
If that dam breaks, it will not only kill millions of Chinese, but it will devastate the worlds food supply. It's not just about China.
Haven't watched the videos yet, but it's on my list as soon as I get time. Thanks for posting for us.
(08-07-2020, 03:30 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: If that dam breaks, it will not only kill millions of Chinese, but it will devastate the worlds food supply. It's not just about China.
Haven't watched the videos yet, but it's on my list as soon as I get time. Thanks for posting for us.

If that Dams Goes, yes it is about China, their vast majority of farmland will be destroyed. This is True, but China does Import perishable products from America and S. America and Australia.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]