Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Turkey recovery rate using HCQ
If this report is true there is a big contrast between people treated for COVID in Turkey with hydroxychloroquine and those treated in the USA and much of the western world using anything but hydroxychloroquine is a conspiracy in itself. I understand why help people for 15 dollars when you can suck mega bucks out of the government and insurance companies. Great racket.

Quote:A new report was released by Sky News on Turkey’s COVID-19 Coronavirus early hydroxychloroquine treatment strategy and the results are clear.
The early treatment program in Turkey relies on hydroxychloroquine as the first step in the therapeutic process.
Covexit.com reported:
Quote:Sky News’ story about “Turkey’s COVID Detectives” by special correspondent Alex Crawford is remarkable. It not only covers the track and trace teams in action in Turkey, but also the therapeutic approach, which relies on hydroxychloroquine as a first step to treat symptomatic patients.
The Turkish approach is at odds with most countries, such as the UK, where symptomatic patients are asked to stay home, wait, until the symptoms essentially become unbearable, and then serious complications and hospitalization become very likely.
TRENDING: "Why the Hell Would I Take a Test?... Are You a Junkie?" - Joe Biden Lashes Out Black Reporter, Asks if He's a Junkie After He Is Asked if He'll Take Cognitive Test (VIDEO)
Such reporting about early treatment is typically absent from mainstream media coverage, so this coverage needs to be celebrated. The pictures are also remarkable.
“As soon as a patient has symptoms, they are treated with hydroxychloroquine tablets and/or favipiravir at home. Follow-up calls quickly spot if the symptoms worsen, and then they will be admitted to hospital.”
“Once at the hospital, Dr Yiyit says the treatment is increased and combined with high-flow oxygen treatment, anti-coagulants, steroids, vitamins and more high-dose favipiravir or hydroxychloroquine…”
“Most of patients recover in five days,” Dr Yiyit insists.”
Should Dr. Fauci be in jail?
Yes No
Completing this poll entitles you to The Gateway Pundit news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
The graph below contrasts the US results with Turkey.
Clearly the country is being misled by Dr. Fauci and the liberal media.
[Image: US-turkey-600x424.png]
Via Worldometers:
The USA has 488 covid deaths per one million in population.
Turkey has 69 covid deaths per one million in population.
And here is a larger analysis including the US and Turkey and HCQ use.
[Image: hcq-use-covid-nations--600x405.jpg]

[url=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/jail-fauci-new-report-compares-turkey-covid-treatment-hcq-vs-usa-without-hcq-results-crystal-clear/#][/url]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08...tal-clear/
Fox coverage https://t.co/KHrVvv1qQi
(08-06-2020, 12:15 PM)727Sky Wrote: Fox coverage https://t.co/KHrVvv1qQi

I was a little skeptical with using "Sky" News as your source.  -chuckle

My wife takes hydroxychloroquine for some other malady that afflicts her.  Gives me a bit of comfort in my ignorance of what COVID-19 is responsible for.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(08-06-2020, 10:21 AM)727Sky Wrote: i understand why help people for 15 dollars when you can suck mega bucks out of the government and insurance companies. Great racket.

kinda like states saying that anyone who dies that tested positive for covid, who died in a car crash, fire, or gunfight died from covid.
big money to be made.
(08-06-2020, 04:15 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 10:21 AM)727Sky Wrote: i understand why help people for 15 dollars when you can suck mega bucks out of the government and insurance companies. Great racket.

kinda like states saying that anyone who dies that tested positive for covid, who died in a car crash, fire, or gunfight died from covid.
big money to be made.

The Absolute TRUTH has Been Spoken.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]