Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My step out of reality.
(08-07-2020, 02:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 10:34 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Bally002" 
Quote:I'm sure I didn't leave any part of me behind (never cut myself) but unthinkingly I left some cigarette butts I'm sure, especially after I was caught in the 'Willy Willy'.  

I did disturb some artifacts although replaced them best as I could and can't remember if I left any tracks.

Are ancient spirits in contact or aware of one another or are they on a different plane.

Kind regards,

Bally:)

Hi, to answer your question, they are aware of each other and can exist on the same plane.
No, I don't think cigarette butts will be a factor.
OK, you didn't leave any physical part of yourself there.
We're stump!

Everything you touch scrapes off skin cells, Cigarette butts will have both skin cells and saliva. It's why they are used to gather DNA evidence. 

Yes, Yes you are right of-course.
That could be left behind, You think?
That is interesting, yes, I can see the link to him now.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-06-2020, 09:44 PM)guohua Wrote: Awesome video.
  minusculebeercheers

So there is a world where I am POTUS? That has GOT to be a scary place to be! I'm telling you right now, North Korea, Iran, and most of the Middle East, as well as parts of El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Bosnia simply no longer exist as viable landscapes there...

Excellent video!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-07-2020, 02:14 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 10:34 PM)guohua Wrote: Hi, to answer your question, they are aware of each other and can exist on the same plane.
We're stump!

Everything you touch scrapes off skin cells, Cigarette butts will have both skin cells and saliva. It's why they are used to gather DNA evidence. 

Absolutely. It would be left wherever it was deposited - in this case, in an alternate world-timeline-universe-dimension.

There may be microscopic parts of him "there" which link to the him " here" via entanglement. They would be parts of "him" from his body which is "here" - not an alternate version of him.

The old Irish pre-Christian legends warn people to neither eat nor drink "there" in Tir na Nog. I speculate that may be because you would then be bringing parts of "there" back "here", parts of "there" which would then be incorporated into your body "here" and become a permanent part of you, linking you forever with the "otherworld".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-07-2020, 02:59 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 02:14 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 10:34 PM)guohua Wrote: Hi, to answer your question, they are aware of each other and can exist on the same plane.
We're stump!

Absolutely. It would be left wherever it was deposited - in this case, in an alternate world-timeline-universe-dimension.

There may be microscopic parts of him "there" which link to the him " here" via entanglement. They would be parts of "him" from his body which is "here" - not an alternate version of him.

The old Irish pre-Christian legends warn people to neither eat nor drink "there" in Tir na Nog. I speculate that may be because you would then be bringing parts of "there" back "here", parts of "there" which would then be incorporated into your body "here" and become a permanent part of you, linking you forever with the "otherworld".

Are there any links to articles about your Tir na Nog stories?
That sounds likely.
(08-05-2020, 08:37 PM)guohua Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 10:29 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 03:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Fascinating account.

I do have a couple of questions - 1) when you were taking navigational readings, were you using a compass or a GPS hand-held unit? and 2) was it just when you stepped off the narrow trail that your off-sider finally saw you? I think that narrow trail is a key to the account.

Hello Ninurta,  Thanks for asking

!) I was using map, compass and protractor and line of site to landmarks.  We weren't issued GPS back then.  Closest tech we had was a Sat phone about the size of a laptop.

2)  I stepped off the trail and walked back to the first bluff and rounded the slope.  That's when we spotted each other.  He'd driven right past me around the slope and pulled up.  Out of my sight at that point.

Hope that helps.  

Thanks for reading.

Your Dreams, which I am assuming you are still having but they have lessen in intensity a little, are because you may have left a Vibration of your Chi there, a Sliver of Yourself. 
Since reporting on this I'm dreaming but can't remember them  i.e. I wake like at 2 this morning.  Wondering, what was that about.  So I stayed up.  Haven't been able to recall any dreams. Usually I do have a recollection.  Will see tonight.  On that note it's just after 8.15pm here (Friday).  Feeling tired after returning with the pooch.  
Kind regards,
Bally.
(08-07-2020, 11:19 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

I do have a couple of questions - 1) when you were taking navigational readings, were you using a compass or a GPS hand-held unit? and 2) was it just when you stepped off the narrow trail that your off-sider finally saw you? I think that narrow trail is a key to the account.

!) I was using map, compass and protractor and line of site to landmarks.  We weren't issued GPS back then.  Closest tech we had was a Sat phone about the size of a laptop.

2)  I stepped off the trail and walked back to the first bluff and rounded the slope.  That's when we spotted each other.  He'd driven right past me around the slope and pulled up.  Out of my sight at that point.

Hope that helps.  

Thanks for reading.

Your Dreams, which I am assuming you are still having but they have lessen in intensity a little, are because you may have left a Vibration of your Chi there, a Sliver of Yourself. 
Since reporting on this I'm dreaming but can't remember them  i.e. I wake like at 2 this morning.  Wondering, what was that about.  So I stayed up.  Haven't been able to recall any dreams. Usually I do have a recollection.  Will see tonight.  On that note it's just after 8.15pm here (Friday).  Feeling tired after returning with the pooch.  
Kind regards,
Bally.

How is girlie , all good i hope .
(08-07-2020, 11:22 AM)hutch622 Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 11:19 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Hope that helps.  

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards,
Bally.

How is girlie , all good i hope .

Sleeping on the lounge presently.  I'll post in the Pets forum tomorrow.  

Cheers,

So, Girlie is Home, GREAT!
(08-07-2020, 03:20 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 02:59 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Absolutely. It would be left wherever it was deposited - in this case, in an alternate world-timeline-universe-dimension.

That sounds likely.

Sorry, I didn't see this until just now. There probably are. Tir na Nog, the ancient Irish Otherworld, was sort of a staple in Irish fairy tales. I'll try to look some up and post them.

(08-17-2020, 09:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 02:59 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Absolutely. It would be left wherever it was deposited - in this case, in an alternate world-timeline-universe-dimension.

That sounds likely.

Sorry, I didn't see this until just now. There probably are. Tir na Nog, the ancient Irish Otherworld, was sort of a staple in Irish fairy tales. I'll try to look some up and post them.

Great, I think some of our new members maybe interested in Fairies,,,,,,NO, I mean Fairy Tales, with Real,,,, Oh, forget it, you know what I mean!
The Little People with Wings and a Wand and Pixie Dust.
Ok. Ok. just ignore me, I'm Drunk and Tired.
(08-17-2020, 09:53 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 09:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

That sounds likely.

Great, I think some of our new members maybe interested in Fairies,,,,,,NO, I mean Fairy Tales, with Real,,,, Oh, forget it, you know what I mean!
The Little People with Wings and a Wand and Pixie Dust.
Ok. Ok. just ignore me, I'm Drunk and Tired.
You're cool @guohua.   I didn't experience anything other than that of what I wrote about.  But, as I will relate in another story, I did speak to the spirits on behalf of a tracker who now is deceased.  I spoke on his behalf.  No response other than his acknowledgement that all would be right after that point.  I didn't believe in these things at the time.  Occurred at "Chilla Well" in the Tanami desert during an investigation.  I explored a little more than I should have.

Long story but I will post in in the vault, not because I am worried about putting it out there but because I dislike 'guests' per-say.

It will be a long read as I like detail. @"Ninurta" . Sorry but I can't help it. Can only tell the story as I experienced it.

Kind regards,

Bally.
Quote:Long story but I will post in in the vault, not because I am worried about putting it out there but because I dislike 'guests' per-say.

You and me both, mate.

Cheers

@"Bally002"
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Here are some links to Tir na Nog. I'm hunting more, but my computer has suddenly gone wonky, and I'd like to save them here before it crashes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tír_na_nÓg

https://www.learnreligions.com/the-irish...og-2561709 - I believe the "Herla" mentioned in this link is now more commonly known in Britain as "Hearn",

https://www.celtic-weddingrings.com/celt...tir-na-nog

(08-18-2020, 05:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Here are some links to Tir na Nog. I'm hunting more, but my computer has suddenly gone wonky, and I'd like to save them here before it crashes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tír_na_nÓg

https://www.learnreligions.com/the-irish...og-2561709 - I believe the "Herla" mentioned in this link is now more commonly known in Britain as "Hearn",

https://www.celtic-weddingrings.com/celt...tir-na-nog

Damn I just found these post.
@"Ninurta"  did you get your computer fixed, is it still Wonky?
(08-24-2020, 06:34 AM)guohua Wrote: Damn I just found these post.
@"Ninurta"  did you get your computer fixed, is it still Wonky?

I had to reboot it several times, and have freed up about 20 GB of space, and so far the browsers are behaving.