Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Were they to close to the Truth?
I don't remember any one posting the first death and now there's another, so I'll Post the information and let you all decide!
The first recent case, I say recent because it's been a few years since an investigator of UFOs and Whistleblowers have died in what some would call Mysteriously.
May they and their families find Peace. Sorry for their Family Tragedy.
Quote:EXTRAORDINARY claims have been made that UFO investigators are being killed by so-called men in black have been made after the mysterious death of a 32-year-old newly married alien researcher.
Newly Married and 32 years old? There is a small part in the article that mentions, a Black Ring Around His Neck?????
[Image: Gaurav-Tiwari-691414.jpg]
Quote:Gaurav Tiwari was found at his Dwarka flat in northwestern India under what has been reported as "mysterious circumstances". 
It has led to new claims that as many as "dozens" of other UFO investigators have died in suspicious circumstances over the years.
The Times of India reported that Mr Tiwari's death was treated as suicide.
A Suicide,,,, REALLY! He was just Married! What did he find out that would be serious enough to commit Suicide?

Quote:But relatives say as a newly wed he had no reason to end his life and that he seemed normal in the run up to his death.
According to father, Uday Tiwari, he was drinking coffee with his wife when there was a loud thud from the bathroom. 
They found him unresponsive on the floor and he could not be revived.

Police said a black line was found around his neck, leading to a conclusion of asphyxia. 

Another theory was he fell hitting his head and inflicting a fatal wound.
An autopsy is due, with an inquest, also being awaited.

Mr Tiwari senior, did however, reveal that his son told his wife weeks before his death “a negative force was pulling him towards it.”

The grieving dad said: "We don’t believe in ghosts etc, but his death has left us shocked and puzzled.” 
His son had founded the Indian Paranormal Society, and took part in regular TV shows.
 Source
A Weekly TV show, Not a Poor Family in India.
The most recent Death is next, May his Family find Peace.
Quote:A SECOND UFO researcher has been found dead this month, fuelling a conspiracy theory that they are being killed off by government secret agents to prevent the truth from getting out there.

Max Spiers, a paranormal investigator, who had claimed he was once part of a secret government "supersoldier" project was found dead in Poland this month.

YouTube speculators are convinced he was murdered, despite no official cause of death being given yet.
Yesterday Express.co.uk reported on the death of fellow UFO researcher Gaurav Tiwari, who was found dead in India under apparently "mysterious" circumstances.
However, it is being treated as a suicide by the authorities.
Conspiracy theorists have long been convinced that UFO chasers who get too close to the truth are bumped off by the secret services or so-called men in black.

source
Some videos of Mr. Spiera.
 He looks Troubled here I think.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
No, the Gooberment doesn't like it when people tell their secretes.  I've heard many whistle-blowers talk about getting death threats, so I respect anyone who doesn't let that stop them from trying to tell us the truth.

You know, "they" have these weapons out now that can pinpoint where anyone is in their house and they can see you through the walls.  No one is safe!  Of course, if he had a black ring around his neck, then someone must have been waiting on him in the bathroom.

Sad story.   tinyshocked  

I'll have to come back and finish the videos... only got about 10 min. in, but I have to run an errand now. I definitely want to watch the rest.