Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Spooky' Quantum Movements
I know we've had a few threads on this type of topic before, but I want to present a new one so our new members can take part.

Not sure if this belongs in the metaphysical forum, or the paranormal forum, because sometimes it's a hard call.

Have you ever had something move from where you left it, even if just a little bit?
This is called Spooky Quantum Movements.

Quote:Scientists have seen "spooky" quantum behaviour happening to objects at the human scale, according to a new paper.
Researchers have seen quantum fluctuations "kick" large objects such as mirrors, moving them by a tiny degree but one big enough to measure.

Such behaviour has previously been predicted by quantum physicists. But it has never before been measured.

The movements are the result of the way the universe is structured, when seen at the level of quantum mechanics: researchers describe it as a "noisy" space, where particles are constantly switching in and out of existence, which creates a low-level fuzz at all times.

Normally, that background of quantum "noise" is too subtle to detect in objects that are visible at the human-scale. But the new research shows that scientists have finally detected those movements, using new technology to watch for those fluctuations.

Researchers at the MIT LIGO Laboratory saw that the those fluctuations could move an object as big as a 40-kilogram mirror. The movement pushed the large mirrors a tiny amount, as predicted theoretically, allowing it to be measured by scientists.

The researchers were able to use special equipment called a quantum squeezer that allowed them to "manipulate" the noise so that it could be better observed.
"What's special about this experiment is we've seen quantum effects on something as large as a human," said Nergis Mavalvala, the Marble Professor and associate head of the physics department at MIT, in a statement.

"We too, every nanosecond of our existence, are being kicked around, buffeted by these quantum fluctuations. It's just that the jitter of our existence, our thermal energy, is too large for these quantum vacuum fluctuations to affect our motion measurably. With LIGO's mirrors, we've done all this work to isolate them from thermally driven motion and other forces, so that they are now still enough to be kicked around by quantum fluctuations and this spooky popcorn of the universe."
Source

Regardless of what causes it, it can be very unnerving.

I've had food from my freezer disappear, a can of Parmesan cheese, a gem from my ring, articles of clothing, comb, and other personal items just suddenly vanish.  They always turn up at the strangest places, usually where you have looked many times before. Sometimes days later, sometimes months.

These types of incidents seem a little different than "spooky" quantum movements; more like parallel universe entanglement.

Has anyone ever experienced either of these?  Tell us about it.
What a great read.  Something new.

Here's my deal.  Like your personal experiences as you outlined I always put my losses down to a short term memory malfunction.  This is so much so that when I place items such as my wallet or keys per-say down anywhere I have to say out loud, "I am putting my keys on the kitchen table." or "My wallet is on the mantel"  I say these things in front of my wife and sometimes my son.

This is the same with most items.  My wife and son think I am surely going senile but in a nice way.

When these things happened while I was working years ago my aboriginal co-worker told me it was a mischievous spirit that follows me and I took that on board but still put it down to a memory loss until the day I crossed into another place for about 30 minutes in the desert.  I didn't let that freak me out at the time because I thought I knew exactly where I was and had a sense of direction. ( I didn't know I'd crossed)  It's a long story and a short explanation would not do the experience justice suffice to say another off-sider, work mate at the time did freak out and reckoned I was hiding from him on purpose. (Only reason he didn't call in a search).  He did not see what I saw and reckoned I was F'ing with him.  Then I freaked out and it ended in an argument.  (LEO's at the time in a very remote area, I was the OIC Sergeant).

I spoke with a very senior elder at the time about where I was and what I saw and drew in the sand some rough images. (dirt map).  He wasn't very happy about it  saying I shouldn't have gone there and not to go back. (sacred place) He seemed confused saying "No white fella" ever been there."  This was now 20 some years ago and I still lucidly dream about it nearly every night.  Even seeing maps.

So, I do believe there are other places right next to us and I think I entered a parallel place and was allowed to return to reality as I didn't belong there and wasn't a threat. 

Mischievous spirit is still about.

My experience for your thoughts,

Bally:)
@"Bally002", what a weird experience that would have been!   tinywhat 

Sometime when you have the time to go into full detail, I would love to hear it.

I've seen cars on the road jump from point A to point B right in front of my eyes. The car would have been crushed by another vehicle if it hadn't jumped in time.  I'm still flabbergasted by that experience. That happened to my hubby, and to my friend that I was watching; so two different instances of jumping in time.

As for the human body jumping in time, sounds like you walked through a portal. Do you remember where you were before you realized you weren't there any longer?
No wonder the Elder told you that you shouldn't be there.   tinysurprised
(08-03-2020, 11:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Bally002", what a weird experience that would have been!   tinywhat 

Sometime when you have the time to go into full detail, I would love to hear it.

I've seen cars on the road jump from point A to point B right in front of my eyes. The car would have been crushed by another vehicle if it hadn't jumped in time.  I'm still flabbergasted by that experience. That happened to my hubby, and to my friend that I was watching; so two different instances of jumping in time.

As for the human body jumping in time, sounds like you walked through a portal. Do you remember where you were before you realized you weren't there any longer?
No wonder the Elder told you that you shouldn't be there.   tinysurprised
Cheers for the reply.  Yes, it is a long story and to get it in perspective I'd be doing a lot of writing and I will write about it one day.  Just an experience that is hard to relate.

With regards to the sentence highlighted in red.  I did not know but I thought my off-sider was messing with me as he was driving around looking for me, I could see him and he drove right past me.  It wasn't till I reached a certain point in walking that he finally saw me and drove right up to me.  The conversation went something like this, (raised voices and angry looks lol)  Off-sider - "What the 'F' do you think you're doin?" (referring to his belief I was hiding from him on purpose)  My reply was, "Don't 'F'n' swear at me, what the 'F" are you playing at, you drove right past me!"

I'd been gone about 30 minutes in real time which in my mind didn't add up but would be possible due to me investigating certain things where I was.

Kind regards,

Edit, Hi again. I wouldn't call it jumping in time. It was more, very casually, if I could put it that way moving into something that was real visually and I could perceive my surroundings. Glad I didn't stay there and was warned not to visit the location again. I do recount what the crossing over point may have been because of a very unusual occurrence which would take a lot of explaining in context.

Verbally the story is received very well by 'close' friends who are educated and have life's experience. One is a scientist and author but I did not give him permission to write about it because of the 'woo woo' factor and it's best coming from me so my words are not misinterpreted.

Velly Intalesting !!

I once had an ashtray in the center of a table appear to have slid over to the edge of the table !

After looking closer, I realized the table had moved, not the ashtray !

Never could figure it out  tinywondering
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
@"Bally002" 
Yes, yes, yes, you were there in one of the Parallel spaces in time my Aunts tell me about.
My Belief is Ancestor Worship, I have two Aunts in spirit form that are part of my life, they don't wish to return in human form, they are very Happy in the Spirit Realm. They are Helpful and they Love Very Much To Follow My Husband and play little tricks on him, because he Laughs so Loudly at them.

They have explain to me there are three (3) dimensions they are aware of and can actually manifest in.
Other than our dimension there is no name for the other two they see, sorry.
One dimension though is like this one but older and dangerous they tell me.

It is all about your Vibration at the time of stepping through and stepping back into your dimension.
Really it seems that your Chi (the energy center) your energy and the level of vibration or the frequency your Chi it Vibrating at at the time of your travel.

Luckily your Chi or your Souls Vibration returned to this Plane of Existence and not stayed as others have.  

@"Mystic Wanderer"  My aunts well tell you that the reason you can see these events is because your third eye is active at times.
Using your third eye should also allow you to Astral-Plane, leave your body.

@"Bally002"  I don't know if you meditate, but you probably have the ability to open your third eye with a little practice.

JMHO
May not be accurate for anyone.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-04-2020, 02:24 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Bally002" 
Yes, yes, yes, you were there in one of the Parallel spaces in time my Aunts tell me about.
My Belief is Ancestor Worship, I have two Aunts in spirit form that are part of my life, they don't wish to return in human form, they are very Happy in the Spirit Realm. They are Helpful and they Love Very Much To Follow My Husband and play little tricks on him, because he Laughs so Loudly at them.

They have explain to me there are three (3) dimensions they are aware of and can actually manifest in.
Other than our dimension there is no name for the other two they see, sorry.
One dimension though is like this one but older and dangerous they tell me.

It is all about your Vibration at the time of stepping through and stepping back into your dimension.
Really it seems that your Chi (the energy center) your energy and the level of vibration or the frequency your Chi it Vibrating at at the time of your travel.

Luckily your Chi or your Souls Vibration returned to this Plane of Existence and not stayed as others have.  

@"Mystic Wanderer"  My aunts tell you that the reason you can see these events is because your third eye is active at times.
Using your third eye should also allow you to Astral-Plane, leave your body.

@"Bally002"  I don't know if you meditate, but you probably have the ability to open your third eye with a little practice.

JMHO
May not be accurate for anyone.

If I posted the story here, a long write,  along the lines 'The day I vanished'  I could not give a specific location and would have to omit names simply because I was told not to return to that place and it is a story that people reading might think it's BS if I don't place timings and descriptions accurately.

I can only say it's true but I guess people will make up their own minds.

I don't meditate but I do relax a lot.  I do have recurring dreams that I'm in another place that seems familiar.  Always wearing my uniform.  Maybe if I get it off my chest this may end.

Thanks for your insight,

Kind regards,

@"Bally002" 
OK, I understand, you do what you think is best, but here at R-N I doubt if anyone would think you're making this up or laugh at you.

I will warn you though, I was told by an ancestor that your dreams are a warning and to be careful you don't dream yourself back there, Yes they say that is possible.. 
You need to keep you Chi Centered Here in this Dimension when you dream.
As you fall asleep concentrate on something you love or like and hold that thought or image for as long as you can, your wife, son, daughter or pet or favorite day on vacation.
This will help keep you centered as your mind roams in dream land.

My aunts tell me they have to slow their vibration down a LOT  to communicate verbally and so I can get a glimpse of them. 
As they slow down their vibration they see those other dimensions and one is not to kind to Humans, there are many, many, many Dimensions, but they only can see the three.

Best of Luck to you.
I always find this sort of stuff to be so interesting. We have things disappear here a lot. It’s really the only time my husband and I argue. He will swear I put whatever he is looking for somewhere and not remember. I know I haven’t touched it because I had no reason to. Then the item will show back up right where he left it to begin with.

I once took my favorite ring off to do dishes. The next morning as I headed out to work I couldn’t find it anywhere. I worried about it all day because it was so special and couldn’t be replaced. As I was leaving work that evening, I saw something shining in the sun. It was my ring! Nowhere near where I parked and in a spot that I didn’t even walk close to. I thought it was so weird. I was definitely happy to have it back though.
(08-04-2020, 04:03 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Bally002" 
OK, I understand, you do what you think is best, but here at R-N I doubt if anyone would think you're making this up or laugh at you.

I will warn you though, I was told by an ancestor that your dreams are a warning and to be careful you don't dream yourself back there, Yes they say that is possible.. 
You need to keep you Chi Centered Here in this Dimension when you dream.
As you fall asleep concentrate on something you love or like and hold that thought or image for as long as you can, your wife, son, daughter or pet or favorite day on vacation.
This will help keep you centered as your mind roams in dream land.

My aunts tell me they have to slow their vibration down a LOT  to communicate verbally and so I can get a glimpse of them. 
As they slow down their vibration they see those other dimensions and one is not to kind to Humans, there are many, many, many Dimensions, but they only can see the three.

Best of Luck to you.

Regards for the insight and thanks to your ancestor.  There's nothing frightening about the dreams and I always wake up.  How can I explain it.  

In my sleep I see vivid landscapes, buildings, vehicles.  The scenes change in each subsequent dream but may extend to another night and I recognize the place again.  They are familiar to me while I'm sleeping but not when I wake up.  I interact and speak with people who again are known to me in the dreaming but I have no clue who they are when I wake up but then know them when I meet up with them next time I dream I'm at that particular place.  

I'm always in one of my uniforms albeit a mixture of some I've worn before.  The vehicles I use are familiar in the dream but totally different to real vehicles.  When driving the vehicle in my sleep state I find it easy to drive, crossing the landscapes of desert, sand dunes, salt flats and bush settings.  Interacting with the locals and the most intriguing part is I know where I'm going to the point I reference various topographic maps, (which I always carried) complete with grid references, in the dream.  These are maps of the vast areas where I worked in real life but the landscape is different, towns, roads, general geographic and the demographics are completely different but the maps are familiar as some expand to the coast line of Western Australia and that picture aspect is the same in real life.

I actually woke up remembering a route I took in one of the dreams where I was referencing a map.  That landscape is different but similar however does not exist in reality.  Different mountains, remote roads and towns.  I tend to navigate through there and return with no problems or dangers.

I don't go to bed with the intention or thinking about this.  It just happens. I may wake up, take a piss, then go back to sleep and have a different dream or don't remember dreaming at all.  The dreams don't possess me.  

So, I take your advice seriously but I'm not concerned as I return always.  Sometimes I may say to my wife in the morning, "Crikey, yer know where went last night.  I flew up to Darwin from Central Aussie for some training, yet it wasn't Darwin.  Totally different but I knew where I was."
Wife will yawn, "You were snoring again last night." lol.

In this threads context I tend to think there is a parallel which I subconsciously visit having been there before when I stepped over all those years ago.

You helped me make my mind up and I will write about that day here, maybe in the 'long story' forum.

My kindest respects to you and yours,

Bally
@"Bally002" 
Quote:In this threads context I tend to think there is a parallel which I subconsciously visit having been there before when I stepped over all those years ago.

I am being told this is true.
There is a parallel dimension with your other self and you are being drawn there for a reason, that is an eerie thought isn't it. 
My question would be, why?
Is your other you being transferred to your present?
Does the other you tell his wife the same thing?
It is a dream to be sure, but a dream of another dimension where you are in another time parallel to this one.
WOW!
(08-04-2020, 05:39 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Bally002" 
Quote:In this threads context I tend to think there is a parallel which I subconsciously visit having been there before when I stepped over all those years ago.

There is a parallel dimension with your other self and you are being drawn there for a reason, that is an eerie thought isn't it. 
It is a dream to be sure, but a dream of another dimension where you are in another time parallel to this one.
WOW!

My Reply______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can't explain it and I couldn't imagine that which is in red.  Maybe there are many parallels.  My dreams perhaps just visit one?  Me in the dreams, is a past age, like me 20 years ago.  About the same timing/age I had that experience I posted here about.  I'm never my current age in the dreams.  Just that younger me between somewhere 1999 and 2002.

I feel that the link is in the past experience.  Initially when the dreams started some years back I took no notice and just dismissed them but the frequency now has me asking questions.

In this regard, I must say that we don't do any drugs or medications.  We don't allow drugs on our property, including marijuana.  Most medications I use are simple over the counter pain killers or cheap sinus medication from the local store for an affliction in the sinus caused from a lot of smoke inhaling before, during and after fighting the bush fire that hit our property in November last year.  But I had the dreams anyway before then.  Going to the Doc tomorrow for skin cancers that I suffer from on my arms, hands and face.  I get them cut out, burnt off etc.  I think it was too much sun in the desert:).  I was too lazy for creams and covering up and often the aircon in the LEO Toyota truck would cut out so it was down with the window.  So that is my caveat so to say.  I do like a drink and smoke cigs.  My only vices.

Cheers,

Bally
(08-04-2020, 05:39 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Bally002" 

WOW!

Sorry, reply is above mixed in the quote!

bally lol
@"Bally002" 
Those two vices are not the cause.
The past life dimensional drifts you experience are troubling to me.
But that is just me.
Don't take me wrong, there could be something you need to accomplish or witness.
I don't know, I hope someone here can chime in and be of help, I think @"Mystic Wanderer"  or  @"senona" maybe able to answer some questions.
(08-04-2020, 06:52 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Bally002" 
But that is just me.
Don't take me wrong, there could be something you need to accomplish or witness.
I don't know, I hope someone here can chime in and be of help, I think @"Mystic Wanderer"  or  @"senona" maybe able to answer some questions.

Nice insight guohua,  I am troubled by some things I saw and experienced that had no explanation and these thoughts can come to me at times.

Like I said, I am not troubled by the dreams but I can at times dwell on those unexplained situ's like that day in the desert.  Hence writing about it may get it off my chest.

My regards,

Bally
(08-04-2020, 07:07 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
But that is just me.

Nice insight guohua,  I am troubled by some things I saw and experienced that had no explanation and these thoughts can come to me at times.

Like I said, I am not troubled by the dreams but I can at times dwell on those unexplained situ's like that day in the desert.  Hence writing about it may get it off my chest.

My regards,

Bally

Yes, an in depth explanation as best you can with out any names that might make you feel uncomfortable.
The more open the more you left out, the more you'll remember and you might find the answer.
(08-04-2020, 07:21 AM)guohua Wrote:
But that is just me.

My regards,

Bally

Yes, an in depth explanation as best you can with out any names that might make you feel uncomfortable.
The more open the more you left out, the more you'll remember and you might find the answer.

Edited to add, you may want to return to the Ancient One  and let him know, I sure he would have advice.
(08-04-2020, 07:27 AM)guohua Wrote:
But that is just me.

My regards,

Bally

Edited to add, you may want to return to the Ancient One  and let him know, I sure he would have advice.

I would like to but he lived in Central Australia like the rest I know.  Most of those older ones are passed.  I live on the eastern coast, a few thousand klicks away.  I'm comfortable to write about it but won't mention names.  It is forbidden anyway to mention aboriginal names of those who have died.

Cheers,

Bally
(08-04-2020, 07:41 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 07:27 AM)guohua Wrote:
But that is just me.

My regards,

Bally

I would like to but he lived in Central Australia like the rest I know.  Most of those older ones are passed.  I live on the eastern coast, a few thousand klicks away.  I'm comfortable to write about it but won't mention names.  It is forbidden anyway to mention aboriginal names of those who have died.

Cheers,

Bally

I understand.
A fascinating thread, for personal reasons. For the first time in my life, I'm trying to figure out how to "subscribe" to a thread. There are both meat AND potatoes in this thread.

ETA: got the subscription all figured out. I think. Time will tell. What I see in dreams and what I see in the "real" world both haf corrollaries here in this thread.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’