Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Uh-Oh! ... Call the Waaaahmbulance! OL needs help!
Explanation: Firstly to set and frame the scene and problem [metaphorically speaking] 

Quote:[The episode starts where the house was vey quite and something is wrong, Ren is sitting on the floor next to the chair acting so weird.]
Ren: Oh Danny Danny Danny Danny...... You are the keeper of the dreams. My little one and you told over my friends. [Rans to the glass tables.... Laughs evilly] My collection of lass coffee tables. Danny, Raymond and Dasi.
Stimpy: [comes home] Ren, I'm home! Where are you?
[Ren with his creepy eyes in the bathroom sitting on the shower.]
Stimpy: Are you in there? [opens the bathroom and saw him sitting on the bathroom with the lipstick] You okay, big brother?
Ren: [giggles] Never been better!
Stimpy: Just checking... FIVE!!!! [playing the golf and landed on Ren's Bedroom] Oh crap, Ren's bed. Hmmmm... [Scratching his bed with his bed] FIVE!!!! [Hits the golf ball and Accidently crash into Ren's mirror full of his perfumes and crash into the floor and Stimpy is petrified]
[Ren opens the door and see his mirror and his perfume crashed and Stimpy is really scared.]
Stimpy: Now, now! Don't kill me, Ren! It was an accident! I'll fix it, Ren! I PROMISE!!!
[Ren starts going outrage and going losing out of control and then...]
Ren: Excuse me, I'll have to go end it all. [walks out the bathroom and Stimpy realize something wrong] He glass coffee table and eep do ba danny.
Stimpy: I don't like this, Ren. Something Wrong! You need help-
Ren: DON'T YOU EVEN BOTHER!! You have this coming for 4 years! [Turns on the sink full of cutting to death] OH, mother of bottle caps! Father of bent forks! I'm coming home!!! [and he is killing himself and spinning around like crazy, Stimpy was really scared.]
Stimpy: Oh, terrible! I'm must call.... THE PROFESSIONALS!!!! [rans to the phone and calls] [sobbing] Hello? Shady Brain Farms? REN NEEDS HEEEEEELP!!!!!!

Replace 'Ren' with 'OL' ok ...

The reasons are not important [suffice to say I was called a pedophile and demoted elsewhere online for 'grooming' a minor to be a moderator, which was within their rules at the time even though I disagreed with that rules at that time ... but I was asked to do so and so I did and that did not turn out well for anybody .. which proved my original stance on the matter, and it was suggested that I play a suicide game and finally my closest friend said I took too much meth .. I disagreed but whatever I called mental health] and now I find myself in a quandry!

Maybe you can help me navigate these turbulent emotions eh and find me a safe harbor to weather the oncoming storms on the horizons [specifically the Boogaloo / Nov2020 elections]?

Mental health eventually sent out two psychiatric nurses to see me and assess me .. well I told them the long story of the short story supplied above and I said yes I was a danger to myself and others and that I was on a hunger strike ... they said I was good to go on my own recognizance and that they would TRY to arrange a meeting with my Psychiatrist Dr.

They left and several hours later they called me and told me that I have no case manager nor do I have any Dr [the last one left without informing me] and that I would have to see a new Dr whose last name is UNPRONOUNCEABLE [you see where this is going yes?] ... I reluctantly said yes and they made an appointment for me to meet them at 1.30pm AEST.

They then rang me back 1hr later and said "Oh he is over worked ... can we get you to see a brand new psychiatric nurse registrar a day earlier?" and I said "No Thanks!" and they said "Oh .... ok!" and hung up.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3824078]

I am all NUMB and underneath it all I am ENRAGED BEYOND my ability to stay my hand ...

Ima be all like ...

[Image: giphy.gif]

To the Dr ... you see I have a brilliant plan ...

Xanatos Gambit

[Image: XanatosGambitDiagram_7509.jpg]

And it goes like this ...

If the Dr doesnt commit me to an asylum they will be letting me go knowing full well that I am going to hurt myself and others by doing this with the money I spend on meth ...

Because I already did covid19

OL's Manifesto: I admit FULL responsibility for the Coronavirus Outbreak!

... and I learned from that and Tim McVeigh's words ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Quote:According to McVeigh's authorized biography, he decided that he could make the loudest statement by bombing a federal building. After the bombing, he was ambivalent about his act and the deaths he caused; as he said in letters to his hometown newspaper, he sometimes wished that he had carried out a series of assassinations against police and government officials instead.

But if they do commit me to an asylum then Ima do this ...

1] I will be on a permanent HUNGERSTRIKE!

2] I will remind the Drs and Nurses about this link below and their OATHS ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_Tokyo

Quote:The Declaration of Tokyo is a set of international guidelines for physicians concerning torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment in relation to detention and imprisonment, which was adopted in October 1975 during the 29th General assembly of the World Medical Association, and later editorially updated by the WMA in France, May 2005 and 2006. It declares torture to be "contrary to the laws of humanity",[1] and antithetical to the "higher purpose" of the physician, which is to "alleviate the distress of his or her fellow human being."[2] The policy states that doctors should refuse to participate in, condone, or give permission for torture, degradation, or cruel treatment of prisoners or detainees. According to the policy, a prisoner who refuses to eat should not be fed artificially against his will, provided that he or she is judged to be rational.

3] I will hurt anybody who tries to force any extra meds on me [I am willing stay on my 400mg of intramuscular injected meds once per month ok] or try to force feed me! It says on my medical file in big red letters "HE BITES!" and I am going to use that to my advantage here ... Its a numbers game you see ... each nurse helps 5 other patients out per shift ... and they are understaffed , overworked and underpaid.

4] I will teach the other inmates about hungerstrikes and science like how to make a plastic knife out of milk and shampoo ... in their personal locked bathrooms. They cant deny us milk or shampoo ... its our human rights to have milk and shampoo.

5] I will probably be housed in the high dependency unit where I shall simply discard all my clothing and walk freely naked without any shame or care and they will probably lock me in a room by myself where I shall simply begin to bash my own head repeatedly against the brick walls [no padded cells in the asylum ok] ... until I suffer a brain haemorage and or embolism!

6] I shall die of a hungerstrike there in the ayslum on their, the nurses and Drs watch and oversight. That will cause a royal commision into my death at the asylum.

7] If a mental health tribunal happens before I die of a hungerstrike ... I will state my case to the court matter of factly and see what they have to say on the matter.

Personal Disclosure: So what would you do if you were my Dr eh?

If you let me go I destroy the Government with drones leading directly to suicide by cop and causing a royal commission! ... And If you lock me up I will destroy your workforce and totally subvert the asylums ability to fix anybody for about 1 month or less as I die from a hungerstrike and cause a royal commission.

Its a rock and hard place issue and is also a conundrum eh???

Good luck sorting it all out ok!

I need answers ok.

Do you have any questions?

Have I missed or overlooked anything?

minusculebeercheers

NOTE: There is a relevant time-frame of 12hrs from time of this threads posting till I must go see the Dr ... so get in quickly If you want to have any say ok. That is all.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Thats a hard one.
If you want help, go to the doc and tell them you want help, and ask how best help can be given to you.
If you dont want help, go to the doc and talk to them about it and ask how best to find a balance that lets the docs understand you and lets you understand the docs
Try to remember that people are trying to help you. Is the life you are living now the best one for you and do you want a better one?.  No one can help you, not even yourself if you dont let them.
Everyone needs a helping hand sometime in there life no shame in that.
(08-03-2020, 03:51 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Its a rock and hard place issue and is also a conundrum eh???

Good luck sorting it all out ok!

I need answers ok.

Dumbass!!   tinysure

#1 Get off their radar quickly
#2 By asking to be treated on an out-patient basis
#3 Tell them you'll do anything to get off the Meth
#4 Because it's too damned expensive and you're tired of being broke all the time
#5 And then get your ass off the Meth (other people have ... why can't you?)

In all sincerity:  Good luck, OL!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I think Wallfire's advice is the same I would tell you.

Good luck OL.
@"OmegaLogos" 
My Friend
I like @"Wallfire"  advice and I would have to agree with @"Snarl"  that Meth is just to expensive.

You are to important to other members here that are very much in the same condition you are, just think of all the Help you can give them with your vace experience and knowledge.

Hang in there My Friend and give us an update. {{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Explanation: I will take all the advice given ... thank you!

Personal Disclosure: But if one had simple read my words one would know that meth is neither the issue nor would it be possible in any of my futures.

Here is why ...

Quote:If the Dr doesnt commit me to an asylum they will be letting me go knowing full well that I am going to hurt myself and others by doing this with the money I spend on meth ...

And they dont allow blackmarket hard drugs in the asylum ... so I am confused by the comments about meth eh?

ALL I KNOW IS I HURT ...

But thank you for all of your concerns my fellow members and rogues!

minusculebeercheers 

P.S. If I don't update this thread in 3hrs time then I have been committed to the asylum ok. Know this ... I love this website and my fellow members very much.

Please remember me as Russel Cate ...

That is all.

NOTE: There is about a 30min window of opportunity left to reply to this thread ok. Use it wisely please.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

It's Just A Ride!
(08-04-2020, 03:25 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: I will take all the advice given ... thank you!

Personal Disclosure: But if one had simple read my words one would know that meth is neither the issue nor would it be possible in any of my futures.

Here is why ...

Quote:If the Dr doesnt commit me to an asylum they will be letting me go knowing full well that I am going to hurt myself and others by doing this with the money I spend on meth ...

And they dont allow blackmarket hard drugs in the asylum ... so I am confused by the comments about meth eh?

ALL I KNOW IS I HURT ...

But thank you for all of your concerns my fellow members and rogues!

minusculebeercheers 

P.S. If I don't update this thread in 3hrs time then I have been committed to the asylum ok. Know this ... I love this website and my fellow members very much.

Please remember me as Russel Cate ...

That is all.

NOTE: There is about a 30min window of opportunity left to reply to this thread ok. Use it wisely please.

I can't really offer advice to you, only best wishes and pass on my good feelings.  

If you do get taken away I'll miss your presence on the site.

My kind regards,

Bally up north,

:(
My Dear Dear Friend @"OmegaLogos" 

You should know how I and others feel about you. It's all about Family and Caring and you know that you Belong Here and You Are Family.

We'll be here for you as always.

You and I spoke in the ShoutBox yesterday and other members chimed in, it was NOT your fault at that other site. We here at R-N3 know you and we know you to be a Trustworthy and Honorable Man Of His Word.

Come back to us and just be yourself.

With Respect and love 
We'll Be Here For You.
Explanation: The Dr has seen me and let me go on my own recognizance ok.

Yes I told them I was a danger to myself and others and on a hungerstrike!

So we all know what that means eh!

Personal Disclosure: I was hoping to be committed to the asylum but that didnt pan out.

I asked 3 questions first ...

Are they understaffed ... answer: YES!

Are they overworked ... answer: YES!

Are they underpaid ... answer: Uhm? YES!

I replied that those 3 answers did NOT build any confidence in me that they could handle me and my situation.

However ... I have a Drs meeting at 11.30 am next week on Monday after a 10.30am blood test appointment.

WE shall see how that goes eh.

Hopefully my former case manager [he was promoted to top mind cop of the south end of the city] will be there.

In the meantime if I end up on the news ... you all know why ok.

That is all.

minusculebeercheers

It's Just A Ride!
@"OmegaLogos"   smallroflmao OK, don't end up on the news, I won't recognize you with out your Hat and Sunglasses  smallroflmao 

Okay?
@"OmegaLogos"  - Thanks for letting us know of the latest battle.
If I could have afforded meth...back-when...I probably wouldn't have been around for the last 25 years. So, I suppose, poverty can have its perks.
I don't have any answers that you don't have, as well...but will be glad to respond to any PMs you might want to send my way.
'Til then, remember that we all are bound to die - no need to hurry...if you don't have to...
Sorry for your pain.
If this tune doesn't fit - please disregard.
Dave Matthews Band - "Time Bomb"

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

(08-04-2020, 06:47 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: The Dr has seen me and let me go on my own recognizance ok.

Good.  You've been on your own recognizance long enough that you probably didn't need a separate Dr's acknowledgment.

I wouldn't want to know that you've been 'locked up'.  Being angry at times ... and doing bad ... are two distinct things and shouldn't be treated as if one were the other.

But now you know.

'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
You have to recognize your own strength @"OmegaLogos" and don't doubt that you have it, YOU DO!

Listen to @"Wallfire"  , that's some straight up advice! @"Snarl" too.

You have plenty of support in here whenever you need it, just look at this thread!

Stay safe Man!
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus