Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized
(09-12-2020, 02:28 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: I know this much...............Cheaper Than DIrt needs to change their name. That shit doubled in price almost. Oh and try to find some wood products. Those prices are going up. I bought a half-inch 4x8 sheet of plywood one week and two weeks later the same piece went up 6 dollars. Crazy man !!

Prices go up ... and you pay more taxes too.

Everything's going up except paychecks.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(08-03-2020, 03:51 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 03:41 PM)projectvxn Wrote: Can't wait for the traitor purge.

I'd like to know what the pre-cursor for that event is.  My personal accounts are burning up with 'talk'.  Everyone's waiting to see what happens with the elections.  There best not be any shenanigans.  'Cause that's the spark I think that'll light the fuel.

I have my crew set up and ready to go.
(09-13-2020, 03:12 PM)projectvxn Wrote:

I'd like to know what the pre-cursor for that event is.  My personal accounts are burning up with 'talk'.  Everyone's waiting to see what happens with the elections.  There best not be any shenanigans.  'Cause that's the spark I think that'll light the fuel.

I've been introduced to many serious folk since the NFAC made their appearance in Looterville.  Oddly ... no one referring to themselves as 'affiliated'.  Oddly ... I find that comforting, since the Commonwealth of Kentucky boasts 35 divisions of sniper material, and it's good for people to know who not to shoot.  -chuckle

Build yourselves as best you can, Brother.  November is closing in.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
@"Snarl" 

@"projectvxn" 

Stay safe guys. Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.
(09-14-2020, 03:43 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 03:12 PM)projectvxn Wrote:

I've been introduced to many serious folk since the NFAC made their appearance in Looterville.  Oddly ... no one referring to themselves as 'affiliated'.  Oddly ... I find that comforting, since the Commonwealth of Kentucky boasts 35 divisions of sniper material, and it's good for people to know who not to shoot.  -chuckle

Build yourselves as best you can, Brother.  November is closing in.
Our goal is mutual protection and support.

We should be OK where we are. But just in case the shit really does hit the fan, we're ready to develop targets and refer them to law enforcement. I intend to action on our part. We have families and we intend to be with them and see them through this difficult time in one piece and with a clear conscience.

Stay safe.