Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOLARIUS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @"solarius"!  

You may not see this today, but it will be here when you get back,
We wish you a great day, 'cause you're the best, and that's a fact!
Put on your party hat when you crawl out of the sack,
'Cause there's a party going on in BIAD's shack!

[Image: b4c91ae8aa0970e0944a342b3f1eb0e4.gif]

[Image: animated-birthday-image-0264.gif]

And my kitty says Happy Birthday too! 

[Image: funny-cute-cat-happy-birthday-gif.gif]

We can't forget your cake...  I was up all night baking this for you.  Hope you enjoy!   minusculecheers

[Image: image24-922jgy5mlh.jpg]
Hey, Sol and I are nearly twins!
(It's my birthday on Sunday 24th, but I won't be here as I'm awaaaay at a beer festival all weekend! (shame!!!))

Anyway - HAPPY BIRTHDAY (nearly Twinnie) Sol!!

You've worked so hard on this site and the ones before!
I'm not sure if you know how much you are really appreciated around here, but we loves ya! LOL

Hope you can find the time to raise a glass or twelve to your good self.

Thanks Mystic for starting this wee thread too! (I think I would have missed the big day otherwise!)

Slainte!

BigG

minusculebeercheers
First-off, a Happy Birthday Solarius.

But... as a surprise, Boy In A Dress concealed himself in brown package paper
and addressed himself to be delivered at Sol's door as an extra birthday gift.

However, something must have gone wrong and this morning, I found the
sulking Man-Girl sitting in the corner of the local Lost & Found.
(I genuinely think he was after a piece of cake!)

Have a grand day, Sol.
minusculebeercheers
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Hey Everybody!  Ninurta said drinks are on him! 

Line'em up boys!!   tinybiggrin

[Image: bartending-title-img3.jpg]
Happy Birthday Solarius!
[Image: happy-birthday-dance.gif] Not That OLD YET?
[Image: 16189.gif] 
YES, You Made It,,,,,,,,
[Image: tumblr_mxysrom1pI1qdjbb7o1_500.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-21-2016, 04:29 PM)gordi Wrote: Hey, Sol and I are nearly twins!
(It's my birthday on Sunday 24th, but I won't be here as I'm awaaaay at a beer festival all weekend! (shame!!!))

Anyway - HAPPY BIRTHDAY (nearly Twinnie) Sol!!

You've worked so hard on this site and the ones before!
I'm not sure if you know how much you are really appreciated around here, but we loves ya! LOL

Hope you can find the time to raise a glass or twelve to your good self.

Thanks Mystic for starting this wee thread too! (I think I would have missed the big day otherwise!)

Slainte!

BigG

minusculebeercheers

Well! It's MY anniversary of thrashing around on this rockball on Saturday the 23rd - it's a conspiracy I tell ya! I won't be here, either, as I'm leaving out in the morning to head up to my son's house, on account of they're planning to have some sort of birthday soire, a combination shindig because my grandson shares a birthday with me. Actually, I left the day to him in my will so I reckon he inherited it.

Happy birthday, Sol! I sure hope none of the sleuths around here scratch around to find out what was going on a thousand years and 9 months ago that kept everyone indoors with nothing else to do but produce this knot of Rogues!

Conspiracies exist - the 3 of us are living proof of it!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-21-2016, 06:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hey Everybody!  Ninurta said drinks are on him! 

Line'em up boys!!   tinybiggrin

[Image: bartending-title-img3.jpg]

I DIDN'T SAY THAT! Last time I said that, 4 strippers pinned me down on a table and... well, never mind. Let's just say I learned a valuable lesson about claiming anything at all was "on me"!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 

Well, shoot!  And here I had a big party planned for you, and you're going to be gone.  Oh well, more cake for the rest of us.

Have a Happy Birthday, Daddy.   tinybiggrin 

You too, @"gordi".   smallgreendancer
Explanation: Happy Birthday Sol! tinybiggrin 

Personal Disclosure: I wish you the very best for the forthcoming year ahead! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Happy Birthday !!! tinycool tinycool tinycool tinybiggrin tinybiggrin tinybiggrin

[Image: 2n01wux.jpg]
(07-22-2016, 01:48 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Happy Birthday !!! tinycool tinycool tinycool tinybiggrin tinybiggrin tinybiggrin

Dang @"DuckforcoveR" , the least you could do was send a FEMALE dog to pole dance.   smallgreengrin

Or... is there something I don't know?   tinybighuh
(07-22-2016, 01:55 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 01:48 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Happy Birthday !!! tinycool tinycool tinycool tinybiggrin tinybiggrin tinybiggrin

Dang @"DuckforcoveR" , the least you could do was send a FEMALE dog to pole dance.   smallgreengrin

Or... is there something I don't know?   tinybighuh
Nope, I tried. But this dog was relentless. He said "I kill you" a few times when I asked if I could talk to his sister tinysure

[Image: 2prel1y.jpg]
Happy Birthday Sol'
Wishing your finest years to be ahead.
Thank you Thank you !!

Biggrin

54. Dayum.

Gordi, Nin and I almost share the same birthday? Well... even though this makes me a cancer among lions...it's pretty cool... tinycool

I kept plenty of beer, liquor and some distilled stuff that only God knows where it came from ( I suspect BIAD ) so....we'll be ok while you guys are away. minusculetongue

minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
[Image: 13339612_1209075382436478_64721025679542...e=58374672]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8270]
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. There is NO middle ground.