Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dr. Fauci’s Right-Hand Man at NIAID Found Dead
tinywhat 

Okay, here goes my CT brain at work, especially considering what he was about to do.

[Image: 77-6.jpg?w=532&ssl=1]

Quote:Top virologist Dr. Judy Mikovits is shedding some well-needed light on the mysterious death of top scientist Kuan-Teh Jeang (photo above), who was second in charge under Dr. Anthony Anthony Fauci at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the time of his controversial death.

Mikovits detailed on the Thomas Paine Podcast that Jeang, who was 54, was poised to blow the whistle on falsified government research, fake clinical data and widespread vaccine fraud that was killing Americans before his untimely demise. Listen Above
Kuan-Teh Jeang died in 2013 and the details of his death have been covered up until now.

Quote:Details of the man’s 2013 death have been covered up. Some say Jeang was found at his desk on a Sunday night at NIAID with a gunshot wound to the chest. Some say he jumped to his death from the top deck of the parking garage outside of the government facilty.

Dr. Mikovits told Paine that Jeang was “suicided” to silence him. Jeang had worked at the NIH for 27 years.

Go to the article to hear the podcast: Source

Well, isn't that interesting?  We might not have to fire Fauci after all; he might be facing murder charges!
I could not find his cause of death listed in any article on the internet and I could not find his coroner report.

What I found was this: 
Quote:The Killing of Kuan-Teh Jeang: Government need to cover-up the medical instustry’s XMRV conspiracy led to Covid-19 and many more deaths

Part of the article:
Quote:If I didn’t personally know of “hit men” I might have a hard time believing that the retrovirus doctor connected directly to the modern day Dr. Fauci suddenly killed himself at his NIH lab by jumping off a four story parking garage according to the best selling book by Judy Mikovits.

But its true that Kuan-Teh Jeang did commit suicide and the cause of death report was heavily suppressed for a variety of reasons.

Mikovits talked about the death in her 2014 book ‘Plague’ but she explored it in more detail in her recent book ‘Plague of Corruption’ written by her and a co-author Kent Heckenlively.

Reading a review about that latest book by the Rolling Stone’s E.J. Dickson it is clear that people like that person are having a hard time with Mikovits’ suggestions and are seeking heavily to discredit her.

However, the enemies of Mikovits are the very people who would be the type to hire a hit man to kill a troublemaker, something I do have experience with, so it doesn’t surprise me in the least to consider that the 54-year old doctor wrapped up in the whole XMRV scandal connected to vaccines funneled through mice and is thought to be causing serious illnesses and cancers in millions of people would on January 27th 2013 have been killed on a Sunday evening because his work was connected to the established order.
Source

I'm sure there was a Suicide, but the real question is, by his own hands or others?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
What !!

You mean they didn't blame his death on COVID19 ?

[Image: Blond-House-Wife.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-02-2020, 12:21 AM)xuenchen Wrote: What !!

You mean they didn't blame his death on COVID19 ?

[Image: Blond-House-Wife.gif]

They would have if he died (Faucisided) this year, not in 2013.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Unverified by me ...

[Image: Unknown-4.jpg]
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
UNBELIEVABLE: In New Interview Bobby Kennedy Jr. Claims Dr. Fauci will Make Millions on Coronavirus Vaccine and Owns Half the Patent

Quote:Robert Kennedy Jr. and Harvard Attorney Alan Dershowitz debated on the topic of the coronavirus vaccine back in July. 

During the debate, Kennedy Jr. claimed that Dr. Anthony Fauci invested $500 million in the vaccine that is not safe by any means and Fauci owns half the patent so he’s due to make millions.

In an earlier thread we reported on Bobby Kennedy Jr.’s comments about Big Pharma and the increase in vaccines in our culture back in April.  Kennedy shared the story of how Dr. Fauci fired and led the indictment of a brilliant assistant who blew the whistle on the harmful consequences attributed to vaccines.

We also reported on this doctor, Dr. Judy Mikovits who was a young doctor with a promising career until she began raising concerns about what she considered to be the potentially harmful consequences of vaccines.  Dr. Mikovits explained how she was jailed during this time period with charges related to her removal of lab notebooks, a computer, and other material belonging to the institute. These charges were ultimately dropped.  Her video has since been taken down by YouTube.

Just a note here to say that RedPill78 did an interview with Dr. Mikovits too, and his video was also taken down by You Tube. What is she telling us they don't want us to know?  I have a good idea.

Quote:In the debate with Alan Dershowitz, Bobby Kennedy Jr. shared:
Quote:I think it is really important for our democracy to be able to have spirited, civil discussions about important issues like this.  This is an issue that has been on the news 24 hours a day for the last four months and yet there’s no debate happening about this.  It’s all repetition of orthodoxies and government proclamations and democracy functions only when we have free thought and information.  Democracy is best often crafted in a furnace of heated, spirited debate.

Kennedy thanked Dershowitz for joining him and then stated that when he was young, Americans had faith in the medical community but now roughly 50% of Americans don’t want to take a coronavirus vaccine.  The reason for this may be because the actual rate of serious harm from vaccines is 2.4%.  There’s a 1 in 40 chance that you will get injured by vaccines and today’s kids have to take up to 70 vaccines.

Big Pharma was protected from being sued for their vaccines which is why they exploded in use.  So now today not a single vaccine has been tested against a placebo and Big Pharma is pushing through the coronavirus vaccine at a record pace, despite numerous individuals in the initial testing sample getting violently ill and the testing given to the healthiest people in the country.

Kennedy says:
Quote:The problem is Anthony Fauci put $500 million of our dollars into that vaccine.  He owns half the patent.  He and these five guys who are working for him were entitled to collect royalties from that.

So you have a corrupt system and now they have a vaccine that is too big to fail.  And instead of saying this was a terrible, terrible mistake, they are saying we are going to order 2 billion doses of this and you’ve got to understand Alan with these COVID vaccines these companies are playing with house money.  They’re not spending any dime, they have no liability.  Well if they kill 20 people or 200 people or 2,000 people in their clinical trials, big deal.  They have zero liability.  And guess what, they’ve wasted none of their money because we’re giving them money to play with.

In the mean time, it was announced a few days ago that Dr. Fauci is being given an award in the name of Robert Kennedy, Jr.’s father:

Dr. Anthony Fauci and the athlete and activist Colin Kaepernick may seem like very different men in very different fields — but they are both being honored with the same award. Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, and Kaepernick, a former NFL player who has led players’ demonstrations against racial injustice, will receive the RFK Ripple of Hope Award this year.

As director of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, Fauci has has grappled with major public health crises, including the AIDS epidemic, Zika, Ebola and now COVID-19. He is also the recipient of the the Presidential Medal of Freedom, awarded by President George W. Bush in 2008.

Bobby Kennedy gave his life for this country.  His son would make him proud. 
It’s unbelievable that a group would give Dr. Fauci an honor in Bobby Kennedy’s name.

Source

Nuff said.   smallnotamused
Hmmmmmmm....
[Image: Unknown-4.jpg]

[Image: bruce-jenner.jpg]
so I was just thinking........ na, couldn't be...