Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pedowood is Freaking Out!
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Funsavoryagents.com%2Fwp-...f=1&nofb=1]

Hollywood is freaking out since the arrest of G. Maxwell.  They thought they could breathe a sigh of relief after Jeffrey's "suicide", but now they're back in the hot seat, and it's even hotter because Maxwell is the one who has all their names.

Last week I saw where Tom Hanks has moved to Greece and acquired citizenship there. Lucky for him, they don't consider pedophilia to be illegal there. Strange that he would choose that country. Did he move to avoid arrest here?

I also saw tweets about Oprah and Ellen saying they were going to end their t.v. shows.
It makes me wonder if they know they're going to be arrested, or if they already have been and this is part of their plea deal? All assets seized?

Now, here we have an article coming out about how sexual harassment went on back stage at the Ellen show. Is this just a piece put out there to avoid the real reason the show will be cancelled?

Dozens Of Former “Ellen Show” Employees Say Executive Producers Engaged In Rampant Sexual Misconduct And Harassment

Quote:Ex-employees said one executive producer “had a reputation for being handsy with women,” and that another solicited oral sex at a work party.

Being asked to join the control room inside The Ellen DeGeneres Show is a coveted spot in Hollywood, but according to dozens of men and women who work behind the scenes, the office is a place where sexual harassment and misconduct by top executive producers runs rampant.

One ex-employee said head writer and executive producer Kevin Leman asked him if he could give him a hand job or perform oral sex in a bathroom at a company party in 2013. Another said they separately saw Leman grab a production assistant’s penis.

In May 2017, another former employee also said she saw Leman grope a production assistant in a car and kiss his neck.
Nearly a dozen former employees, who range from longtime, senior-level employees to production assistants, said it was also common for Leman to make sexually explicit comments in the office, like pointing out male colleagues’ bulges in their crotches, or ask them questions like, “Are you a top or a bottom?”
“It’s masked in sarcasm, but it’s not sarcasm,” a former employee said.
Many of his targets, employees added, were lower-level and younger employees who felt they lacked any power to speak up.
“He’d probably do it in front of 10 people and they’d laugh because ‘it’s just Kevin being Kevin,’ but if you’re in a position of power at a company, you don’t just get to touch me like that,” a former employee said.

In a statement after this article was published, Leman said he categorically denied "any kind of sexual impropriety."

"I started at the Ellen Show as a PA more than 17 years ago and have devoted my career to work my way to the position I now hold. While my job as head writer is to come up with jokes — and, during that process, we can occasionally push the envelope — I’m horrified that some of my attempts at humor may have caused offense," he said. "I have always aimed to treat everyone on the staff with kindness, inclusivity and respect. In my whole time on the show, to my knowledge, I’ve never had a single HR or inter-personal complaint made about me, and I am devastated beyond belief that this kind of malicious and misleading article could be published."

BuzzFeed News spoke to 36 former employees, many of whom independently corroborated incidents of harassment, sexual misconduct, and assault from top producers like Leman. All of the ex-employees, many of whom had voluntarily left the show, asked to remain anonymous out of fear of retribution.

Warner Bros. declined to comment on specific allegations, citing an ongoing internal investigation that was launched after an earlier BuzzFeed News report in which current and former employees said they faced racism, fear, and intimidation at work.

But in a statement on Thursday, the studio said it "hoped to determine the validity and extent of publicly reported allegations and to understand the full breadth of the show’s day-to-day culture."
Source

Ellen said she's had enough and wants to end the show.

Quote:Ellen DeGeneres may be tired of talking.

Anonymous insiders at Telepictures said the longtime host of her eponymous talk show is ready to hang up her microphone in the wake of recent allegations about “toxic” workplace conditions.

A source at Telepictures told DailyMail.com that the host is telling executives at Telepictures and Warner Bros that she has had enough and wants to walk away from the show.

“She feels she can’t go on and the only way to recover her personal brand from this is to shut down the show,” an insider told the outlet on Friday. “The truth is she knew what was going on — it’s her show. The buck stops with her. She can blame every executive under the sun — but Ellen is ultimately the one to blame.”

You can read more about that here: Source

My point is, these "elite" celebrities seem to be cancelling their shows (or leaving the country) at the same time. Don't you find that just a little bit odd, considering the timing of Maxwell's arrest?   minusculethinking
Gawrsh, @"Mystic Wanderer" , you're just so suspicious of these hard-working innertainers!

tinylaughing 

Yeah, the timing of these events / announcements lead one to wonder.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Someone set the Hollywood sign on fire yesterday.  Think they will get the message?   minusculebiggrin 

[Image: EeTcXgDUYAERRF2?format=jpg&name=large]
I so so hope these bastards get the comeuppance they deserve.  Half of me thinks they will get away with it yet again as the elitists always seem to escape. The firing squad would do for me!!!!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8031]
(08-01-2020, 08:14 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: I so so hope these bastards get the comeuppance they deserve.  Half of me thinks they will get away with it yet again as the elitists always seem to escape. The firing squad would do for me!!!!

There appears to be a large number of sealed criminal indictments piling up waiting to be unsealed. One source puts the number at over 179,000.
Seeing how human/child trafficking was one of the first major things Trump chose to tackle after he took office, I'm guessing there are a bunch of Hollywood and music industry names in there. He was part of "that crowd", so he knows who is who.

Fingers crossed.
It's always about sex, usually sexual activity with a minor.
And it's not just Hollywood. All the major legal rackets are up to something!

Quote:PREDATOR Top UFO group’s leader ‘solicited sex from undercover cop he thought was a 13-year-old girl’.

'A UFO group leader solicited sex from an undercover cop he thought was a 13-year-old girl, California cops said.

Jan Harzan, the executive director of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), one of the oldest UFO research organizations
in the United States, was booked by Huntington Beach police in a sting operation on July 3.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8173]
Jan Harzan, show me yours and I'll take you to the stars.

"In the past two weeks, detectives from the Huntington Beach Police Department's Special Enforcement Bureau have
arrested two suspects on two separate incidents involving online crimes against children," their statement read.

"On July 3, detectives contacted a male by the name of Jan Harzan after Harzan solicited sexual activity from a detective
he believed was a 13 year old girl.

"The suspect solicited the minor to meet for the purpose of engaging in sexual activity, and when the suspect agreed to
meet the supposed minor, detectives were there to take him into custody." Court documents cited by Vice state that Harzan
was arrested on charges of “communicating with a minor with intent to engage in a lewd act" and "arranging a meeting to
engage with a lewd act with a minor in public.”

Five days after his arrest, cops there booked another man Norman Powers, who allegedly solicited sexual activity from
the detective who pretending to be a young teen girl.

Both men were arrested for multiple felonies, cops said, as they warned parents to be vigilant of online "predators."
"Predators are out there, and they are looking for victims," Huntington Beach PD warned, citing apps, gaming, chat rooms,
and even ads perverts post online to lure in children for sex.

"Please take the time to talk to your children about the dangers of talking to strangers online.
"Many children do not know what lurks out there on the web, and it's up to parents and guardians to make them aware."
On July 15, MUFON's Board of Directors confirmed that Harzan was "permanently removed" as Executive Director and will
have no role in the UFO organization "effective immediately" on their website.

MUFON
"David MacDonald,  Executive Director Emeritus and a member of the MUFON Board of Directors, will now assume the duties
of Executive Director," their online statement read.
"MUFON remains committed to its core mission: the study of UFOs for the benefit of humanity.
"This mission is greater than any one person or member of MUFON and supersedes all other considerations."

MUFON was founded in 1969 in Quincy, Illinois to track UFO sightings and claim to hold the “largest and most detailed database
of UFO sightings" in the world. At a 2013 MUFON Symposium in Las Vegas, Harzan – who said he was visited by a "humming"
alien as a child – became the new Executive Director, replacing professional pilot McDonald.

UFO ROLE
Harzan headed the team that developed MUFON's Case Management System (CMS), which "revolutionized the way UFO reports
were handled" per their site. Their former Director of Research Chris Cogswell, who bowed out of MUFON citing a culture of racism,
decried the "heinous" charges.

Although everyone is entitled to the assumption of innocence until proven guilty, this is a heinous charge," he said.
"I cannot foresee any possibility of MUFON continuing, but hope the individual chapters can put their time and energy
into an organization that will benefit them as much as they benefit it."

'PUNCH IN THE GUT'
Richard Dolan, a leading UFO researcher, expressed his "absolute shock" about the news on his website.
"This was more than a shock. It was like being punched in the gut to learn of the arrest," Dolan wrote.
"I do think that MUFON will really need to consider an overhaul to save itself.

"What Jan was arrested for had nothing to do with Ufology, and one might think that MUFON as an organization will get by
just fine, but we all know the world doesn’t work that way. He had become the face of MUFON."

Previously, Harzan worked for International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) in sales and marketing executive management
for 37 years but he's been active in MUFON since 1991. The alleged pedophile was IBM Branch manager in Orange County, IBM
Services Executive in Vancouver, Canada, and IBM Senior Project Executive on the Boeing, Disney, and Technicolor accounts over
the last 14 years of his career.

Harzan was transported to the Huntington Beach Jail after his arrest earlier this month...'
The Sun Archived Link:

Dirty bastard... did one of his space-brothers suggest this type of behaviour?
tinyhuh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Sad thing is that its always been like this, and perhaps always will be
Not sure if related, but there is turmoil in the Murdoch family (the media kingpins).

Quote:Once seen as a contender for succession at his father Rupert Murdoch’s global media empire, James Murdoch resigned from the board of News Corp on Friday, citing ‘editorial disagreements’. The decision to step down severs his last corporate ties with his family and their companies’ politically conservative outlook.

https://www.france24.com/en/20200802-bow...ative-line

Is the excuse given more cover for misdeeds that may be exposed ?

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-02-2020, 04:18 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Not sure if related, but there is turmoil in the Murdoch family (the media kingpins).

Quote:Once seen as a contender for succession at his father Rupert Murdoch’s global media empire, James Murdoch resigned from the board of News Corp on Friday, citing ‘editorial disagreements’. The decision to step down severs his last corporate ties with his family and their companies’ politically conservative outlook.

https://www.france24.com/en/20200802-bow...ative-line

Is the excuse given more cover for misdeeds that may be exposed ?

Cheers

There's so much going on behind the scenes, I don't know if we'll ever know for sure why he left.

The Anons have a list of people in high positions, mostly CEOs, who have resigned since Trump became POTUS. It's a very long list!  I think they all knew their gig was up.
(08-01-2020, 08:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: There appears to be a large number of sealed criminal indictments piling up waiting to be unsealed. One source puts the number at over 179,000.

Enough people (slaves) to build the best Arena in the history of man.  They ought'a be in tip-top shape by the time it's finished.  Build a little hill in the middle.  Promise the last man standing that he alone doesn't have to die ... just preside over every death in the sand until he meets his natural fate.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!