Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Win
Yes watch the Liberal Progressives Heads Explode.
Another Win For POTUS Trump and America.
Quote:Supreme Court denies request to halt construction of the border wall
YES!  smallgreenhurray

The SCOTUS did something right today for all of us.
Quote:The Supreme Court by a 5-4 vote has denied a request to halt construction of President Trump’s border wall over environmental concerns.

Quote:A number of groups, including the ACLU and Sierra Club, had asked the high court to get involved again after the justices last year cleared the way for the administration to use military funds for construction while the case played out in the courts.

A federal appeals court had ruled against the administration last month, but the justices, for now, have given another temporary victory to the administration.

Quote:"The fight continues,” said Dror Ladin, a staff attorney with the ACLU’s National Security Project. “Every lower court to consider the question has ruled President Trump's border wall illegal, and the Supreme Court’s temporary order does not decide the case. We’ll be back before the Supreme Court soon to put a stop to Trump’s xenophobic border wall once and for all.”

Those Federal appeals courts are all Liberal Democrat Judges and that is a known fact!

The Wall is NOT illegal, the people crossing the border, YES, your friends are illegal.

We’ll be back before the Supreme Court soon to put a stop to Trump’s xenophobic border wall once and for all.” TDS Much? tinylaughing

That vote was 4 to 5 remember, well guess what? 
Quote:The four liberal justices dissented from Friday’s order.

Quote:The groups, led by the Center for Biological Diversity, challenged a 1996 law giving the president authority to fight illegal immigration and border crossings, and limiting some legal challenges.
Only because this is President Trump.
Quote:The coalition claimed that the Trump administration did not conduct sufficient environmental impact studies for the construction and that endangered species like the jaguar and Mexican wolf would be adversely affected by the barrier.
Source
Let me ask you, Who gives a Shit about Wolfs or Jaguars.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
[Image: giphy.gif] 
minusculeguzzlingbeer
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-01-2020, 02:35 AM)guohua Wrote: Let me ask you, Who gives a Shit about Wolfs or Jaguars.

Jaguars are already present in Mexico, and in the southwestern US - albeit in small numbers in the latter case. Ditto for Mexican Wolves - already present in both places. Sine they are already both there and here, the wall cannot possibly have any sort of "adverse impact" on them. Therefore, that claim is blatant bullshit.

When white people first came to America, jaguars lived all across the southeastern US, from Southern California all the way to the Florida peninsula. Their territory in the US has shrunk to the point that they are generally only found in Arizona and New Mexico now - and no wall was needed to do that. The presence or absence of a wall had no effect on their decline at all. 

Mexican Wolves need to stay in Mexico. They are Mexican nationals - it's built right into their name!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Please excuse my ignorance here.  I know all about the wall.  But do the courts in the states take into consideration the Covid virus nowadays.  It's use in the prevention of spreading a virus?

Does the opposing political party also take this into consideration.  I only ask this as the eastern states here in Aussie have closed their respective borders and there's a bit of a shit fight between respective political points of view and circumstances.  For arguments I can't move my dog for surgery without getting a permit and a guarantee of return without isolation.  My daughter cancelled her wedding and reception in November because of strict border controls.

This isn't stopping illegal border crossings and the reported spread of the virus.

In saying this, I know that is why initially the 'wall' btw Mexico and USA was being built.  But in this aspect of court rulings I was wondering if the subject of virus control can be brought up.  Perhaps not.

My thoughts and posted for consideration of members here.

Kind regards,

Bally
@"Bally002" 
Quote:But do the courts in the states take into consideration the Covid virus nowadays.  It's use in the prevention of spreading a virus?

You want the truth, let me put it to you this way.
Under Two Democratic Presidents the Democrats wanted a stronger border defence, they wanted the border to be patrolled tightly.
But, Now Everything is Orange Man Bad!
Anything President Trump wants that Americans Want Is Bad and Illegal.
It was under the Obama Administration the the Children were separated from their Mothers and but in Cages, actually different cells and it was OK then, but for some reason it was All Trump's Doing and No One Else's.
Re: barriers and animals.  Possible that those species will develop variant branches if the groups are separated long enough.

Aaand now, for the news from Germany . . .

Taking down the Iron Curtain allowed wolves from E Europe to re-enter W Europe.  Probably some other species as well.

The security buffer along the former Iron Curtain had a lot of tree growth, so there is now a partial green zone that runs the length of Germany from north to south.  That green zone has become a wildlife zone.  Kind of neat.  Reminds me of encountering a wolf in Germany.  It was using a demolished World War II bunker as its lair.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(08-01-2020, 07:26 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Bally002" 
Quote:But do the courts in the states take into consideration the Covid virus nowadays.  It's use in the prevention of spreading a virus?

Under Two Democratic Presidents the Democrats wanted a stronger border defence, they wanted the border to be patrolled tightly.
It was under the Obama Administration the the Children were separated from their Mothers and but in Cages, actually different cells and it was OK then, but for some reason it was All Trump's Doing and No One Else's.

I do know all about that in regards to the wall and the Dems trying to stop it. And I know the truth about that.  I'm all for building it.  I was wondering only if that in these present court appeals, the Gov also uses the virus as another reason for putting up a barrier to possible infected persons crossing into USA.  Maybe I didn't get my view across properly.

Kind regards,

Bally
(08-01-2020, 08:15 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

I do know all about that in regards to the wall and the Dems trying to stop it. And I know the truth about that.  I'm all for building it.  I was wondering only if that in these present court appeals, the Gov also uses the virus as another reason for putting up a barrier to possible infected persons crossing into USA.  Maybe I didn't get my view across properly.

Kind regards,

Bally

They won't take that as an option for the Wall, they will insist that a cure is just a after the Nov elections so a Wall is not a necessity. They'd ask why aren't all flights to and from America be stopped also.

They would always have a response to contour anything Orange Man Wanted.
(08-01-2020, 08:41 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 08:15 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Kind regards,

Bally

They won't take that as an option for the Wall, they will insist that a cure is just a after the Nov elections so a Wall is not a necessity. They'd ask why aren't all flights to and from America be stopped also.

They would always have a response to contour anything Orange Man Wanted.

Cheers, 

Kind regards,

Bally:)