Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Election in November?
(07-31-2020, 12:11 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 12:04 AM)Freija Wrote: Geez! One side thinks the whole pandemic thing is a hoax and doesn't want to wear masks and such but now wants to use the whole pandemic thing as an excuse to delay the election?

I wish people would make up their goddamn minds.

(this post is apolitical. I'm just confused)

Trump is just using their absurd talking points against them (concerning the virus).
So basically, he's trolling. Like a 10 year old... how presidential  tinylaughing
Explanation: @beez @"Mystic Wanderer" It wont make a lick of bloody difference who wins ... a hot war is on the cards come 5minutes after the Nov2020 elections.

Here is why ...

The Hinges Are Broken by @projectvxn 

First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War!  by @OmegaLogos 

Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands?   by @OmegaLogos 

Personal Disclosure: We have four boxes eh ...

Four boxes of liberty

Quote:The four boxes of liberty is an idea that proposes: "There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."

Please use your boxes wisely ok! minusculebeercheers Remember Rule 303 ...

... and shoot straight you bloody bastards ... don't make a mess of it ...

@ Leftists and Authoritarians ...

Boogity Boogity Boogity Boogaloo Amen! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Conspiracy Theories say Trump has foiled the Democrat plan to stall the election entirely and get Pelosi installed as POTUS on Jan 20 !!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Winky.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
This about says it.... I'm loving it. Part 1
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

President Trump gets to live in their heads rent free for four years, then four more.
(07-31-2020, 02:53 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: This about says it.... I'm loving it. Part 1

President Trump gets to live in their heads rent free for four years, then four more.
Hardly in our heads. He's my shitter material on a regular morning, if I drink too much scotch he gets my afternoon as well. He's my modern day Alfred E. Newman. Nothing but a fake man with fake money  tinylaughing
(07-31-2020, 02:57 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: [quote='PLOTUS' pid='48360' dateline='1596160391']
This about says it.... I'm loving it. Part 1

Hardly in our heads. He's my shitter material on a regular morning, if I drink too much scotch he gets my afternoon as well. He's my modern day Alfred E. Newman. Nothing

[Image: 88b25d408d7f42a121634b91660caaa7.jpg]
internet Agent Provocateur
Beau of the fifth column, a Southern patriot who calls out both the Democrats and the Republicans on their bullshit is not very happy about this.

I'll just leave this here without comment.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(07-31-2020, 01:54 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 12:11 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 12:04 AM)Freija Wrote: Geez! One side thinks the whole pandemic thing is a hoax and doesn't want to wear masks and such but now wants to use the whole pandemic thing as an excuse to delay the election?

Trump is just using their absurd talking points against them (concerning the virus).
So basically, he's trolling. Like a 10 year old... how presidential  tinylaughing

Yes he is Trolling those 10 year olds just to watch them start Screaming and Stomping Their Feet,
 Yes just before their heads 
[Image: ImpossiblePracticalDore-small.gif][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15709305]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-31-2020, 04:51 AM)Freija Wrote: Beau of the fifth column

Yep ... 'bout says everything needing to be said about this fella right there.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-31-2020, 01:53 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Also, worth asking, why has mail in voting for our troops worked so well for 200+ years but now it's a risk? Just curious.

Those votes are rarely (if ever) counted.  There's usually no reason to.  Plain fact.
You better run!
(07-31-2020, 12:52 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 01:53 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Also, worth asking, why has mail in voting for our troops worked so well for 200+ years but now it's a risk? Just curious.

Those votes are rarely (if ever) counted.  There's usually no reason to.  Plain fact.

Yeah, some of the aspects of this stuff are surprising once one happens upon the details.  We tend to imagine processes in overly simplified terms, but the devil is in the details . . . as always.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-31-2020, 12:54 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 12:52 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Yeah, some of the aspects of this stuff are surprising once one happens upon the details.  We tend to imagine processes in overly simplified terms, but the devil is in the details . . . as always.

My brother worked in a county elections department for 30 years.  The processes are extremely transparent.  If enough votes by mail are sent in that they 'may' (by even the most remote possibility) change the outcome of an election ... then they're opened up and tabulated.  Too much work if the election(s) have already been decided.
You better run!
(07-31-2020, 02:57 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 02:53 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: This about says it.... I'm loving it. Part 1

Hardly in our heads. He's my shitter material on a regular morning, if I drink too much scotch he gets my afternoon as well. He's my modern day Alfred E. Newman. Nothing but a fake man with fake money  tinylaughing

For 1,288 days you have beed doing this ?

It IS sort of confusing, until you factor in how Trump operates. He's not a politician, and so not bound by political rules of political decorum. He did not say that the elections WILL be postponed, he didn't even say he WANTED them postponed - he just made a general observation using his opposition's own talking points against them. Basically, he's trolling them, blowing smoke up their asses just to watch them scream and rattle their cages like monkeys in a zoo.

It's not funny, but it IS funny that they take the bait and react as expected every damned time he does that!

EVERY. DAMNED. TIME!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-31-2020, 01:53 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: So this fake pandemic, hoax virus, is now enough to postpone an election  tinylaughing 

I wouldn't think so. If your too scared to go to a voting booth, stay home. Freedom has a price, and freedom involves risk - every day, not just in a voting booth.

Quote:Either way, thankfully there are actual levers that would have to get pulled to circumvent the constitution. And nothing DJT has pushed so far regarding Covid will help him to meet that criteria. 

It's my understanding that congress has to vote any changes, and they're not gonna do that. Do you really think Trump doesn't know that?

Quote:Also pretty comical to see the "in jest" crowd on the right react. Can you imagine if Obama said this in 2012 or 2016? The riots would've made Portland look like the Truman Show  tinylaughing 

When has the right EVER rioted? They didn't do it when Pelosi pushed through Obamacare, and that was a far more egregious assault of freedom than "postponing" an election. They postponed elections in Virginia a month or two ago, and surprise! No one rioted. Now, make no mistake, a war is coming, in which the right will participate (can't throw a war without opponents, y'know? makes it too one-sided, and the combatants look silly fighting no one), but that will only show these riots out to be the temper tantrums they are. Serious destruction is on it's way.

Quote:Also, worth asking, why has mail in voting for our troops worked so well for 200+ years but now it's a risk? Just curious.

The military has a few things in it's favor that the civilian world is lacking in. It's a much smaller organization. it's tighter knit. It has better logistics, and it has discipline - that last is a biggie. There is not enough discipline in civilian life to allow mail-in voting. If a civilian manages to restrict himself or herself to a single vote, that vote has several steps on it's way to the elections commission, any single one of which, from his mail box all the way to the delivery box, endangers it's accurate delivery. All those steps together, and the aggregating danger as each one is taken, add up to a circus of voter fraud potential. There have already been cases of mail-in vote registration applications having been stolen from the respondents mail box, and inaccurate registrations being delivered back in their stead.

So, like I said in the beginning, if one is afraid to vote, stay home. If not, if abject fear is not a factor, step up to the plate, take your chances with the rest of us, and make your voice heard.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-31-2020, 02:01 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: @beez @"Mystic Wanderer" It wont make a lick of bloody difference who wins ... a hot war is on the cards come 5minutes after the Nov2020 elections.

Here is why ...

The Hinges Are Broken by @projectvxn 

First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War!  by @OmegaLogos 

Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands?   by @OmegaLogos 

I agree. No matter which way it goes, someone is going to be damned unhappy. The political Left has already demonstrated their propensity for violence in the runup to the election... but what passes for violence so far is a child's game when compared to what is going to go down if the Right gets fed up with that bullshit - and that point is rapidly approaching. I hazard a guess that the impending election is the only thing forestalling that eventuality at this point. Folks here are already arming up, laying back ammo, and doing their calisthenics and drills. All it's gonna take is the right spark.

Quote:

For the most part, it's Rule 556 here now, but I get the drift.

Quote:... and shoot straight you bloody bastards ... don't make a mess of it ...

And be polite. FIRM, but polite. Don't litter - remember to police your brass.

Quote:@ Leftists and Authoritarians ...

Boogity Boogity Boogity Boogaloo Amen! minusculebeercheers

I'm not a Boog Boi - never have been one to run in a herd, and all my Hawaiian shirts got trashed from eating barbecue - but I'm not sure they have the brainpower to decipher that one.

(07-31-2020, 02:19 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Conspiracy Theories say Trump has foiled the Democrat plan to stall the election entirely and get Pelosi installed as POTUS on Jan 20 !!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Winky.gif]

If that's true - and it could well be - then it was a BRILLIANT bit of trolling on the part of POTUS!

(07-31-2020, 04:51 AM)Freija Wrote: Beau of the fifth column, a Southern patriot who calls out both the Democrats and the Republicans on their bullshit is not very happy about this.

I'll just leave this here without comment.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing  

Yup, he's a Southern Boy alright!