Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The QAnon Conspiracy
(07-29-2020, 02:13 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 02:09 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: and while writing that, I thought about typing an RIP post to Sam Neill for everything he contributed to my upbringing. I only now realized that it wasn't him that died, it was the Twister guy (Bill Paxton) and now I think we have some Mandela stuff going on. 

So with that said, there is some proven time warp stuff going on, and that's why I thought Sam Neill is dead. It's true, youtube proved it.

What the hell are you talking about Duckypoo?   tinybighuh

The point being, random thoughts turn into random conspiracies turn into "fact" for those that believe them. I personally believe Q started as an attempt to smear HRC, and it evolved into a movement that frankly never was (and never will be). When DJT presides over an actual trial or of actual pedophile, I will  bow down and admit I was wrong. Until then, I personally think a carefully contrived conspiracy (i.e. one where if you disagree you are supporting pedophiles) is nothing more than an excuse to let orangutan man have his way with our constitution while his minions preach the "but wait! Pedophilia arrests are coming!"
(07-29-2020, 02:22 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 02:09 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: and while writing that, I thought about typing an RIP post to Sam Neill for everything he contributed to my upbringing. I only now realized that it wasn't him that died, it was the Twister guy (Bill Paxton) and now I think we have some Mandela stuff going on. 

So with that said, there is some proven time warp stuff going on, and that's why I thought Sam Neill is dead. It's true, youtube proved it.

@DuckforcoveR 
Sorry Duckypoo, I had skipped over one of your posts, so I was dazed and confused there for a minute.   tinylaughing

No apology needed, i'm on my nightly rampage right now. I have a full day of coffee can up the ass (sideways) from Corporate tomorrow so I figured I'd get my jollies in here while I still have a soul  tinylaughing minusculebeercheers
(07-29-2020, 02:16 AM)guohua Wrote: @DuckforcoveR 
You're still convinced the Earth is Flat or do you want to be Convinced? DAMN I'm confused again  smalltappinghead

I say they landed on the Moon, as a young person I remember how Chairman Mao made a big statement that "Now The Criminals in America can Try and Destroy The Motherland From the Moon, We are there to Stop Those Murdering Animals of America from harming My Children."
I wish I could find that but it is not noted anywhere I can find and Chairman Mao did not have that printed in his Little Red Book, Yes I still have my Book.

No, I haven't even been remotely convinced for 30 years that the earth was flat. Never will be (as I know it's not true - and not from Youtube, but from science...). No need to dig, I'll argue day and night with any flat earth morons. I also agree that calling people "morons" may be something that discourages others from making valid points. In that case, don't try to make a valid point with me by starting (or ending) any conversation with "THE EARTH IS FLAT" and i'll refrain from using the word moron... Deal?!
(07-29-2020, 02:24 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:

The point being, random thoughts turn into random conspiracies turn into "fact" for those that believe them. I personally believe Q started as an attempt to smear HRC, and it evolved into a movement that frankly never was (and never will be). When DJT presides over an actual trial or of actual pedophile, I will  bow down and admit I was wrong. Until then, I personally think a carefully contrived conspiracy (i.e. one where if you disagree you are supporting pedophiles) is nothing more than an excuse to let orangutan man have his way with our constitution while his minions preach the "but wait! Pedophilia arrests are coming!"

@DuckforcoveR 

This is where I messed up. I should have been organizing my Q information into files on different topics so I could go retrieve them easily when I needed them, but I didn't. tinycrying 
Now, they are scattered throughout different threads here and it would take forever trying to dig them out.

Quote:When DJT presides over an actual trial or of actual pedophile, I will  bow down and admit I was wrong.

I have a thread somewhere showing all the pedo/child trafficking rings that have been broken up with arrests. @BIAD can attest to this because he contributed to the thread almost as much as I did. It got to the point it was an everyday occurrence there for a while, so I couldn't keep up and quit posting on it.

But, if you want proof, maybe BIAD can remind me where they're posted.
(07-29-2020, 02:36 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

@DuckforcoveR 

This is where I messed up. I should have been organizing my Q information into files on different topics so I could go retrieve them easily when I needed them, but I didn't. tinycrying 
Now, they are scattered throughout different threads here and it would take forever trying to dig them out.

Quote:When DJT presides over an actual trial or of actual pedophile, I will  bow down and admit I was wrong.

I have a thread somewhere showing all the pedo/child trafficking rings that have been broken up with arrests. @BIAD can attest to this because he contributed to the thread almost as much as I did. It got to the point it was an everyday occurrence there for a while, so I couldn't keep up and quit posting on it.

Yes, please post that. Also, just an FYI, I never want to deny that those fuckers exist. Only trying to understand the difference between normal humans (i.e. the ENTIRE old testament....) and new / politically driven humans. 

And if we are going to bring the "satan" aspect into this, well, for that I'll have to start another thread. And it starts and ends with catholic priests, so be warned.  tinylaughing
(07-29-2020, 02:40 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 02:36 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

@DuckforcoveR 

Yes, please post that. Also, just an FYI, I never want to deny that those fuckers exist. Only trying to understand the difference between normal humans (i.e. the ENTIRE old testament....) and new / politically driven humans. 

And if we are going to bring the "satan" aspect into this, well, for that I'll have to start another thread. And it starts and ends with catholic priests, so be warned.  tinylaughing

@DuckforcoveR

My guess is most of them are posted here, but I thought I had a thread dedicated to just the arrests. Maybe not. My brain is tired right now from watching that farce of a hearing today with Bill Barr.

http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=3119

I'll have that apology now. :)
ETA: Well, what about that!!  It appears Google and YT have scrubbed a lot of the information I had on that thread.
Sort of tells us a lot, doesn't it. What are they trying to hide, hmm?
@guohua 

Quote:Now that VPN can not be used again, my husband is Loving this now that he believes completely in "Q" because it reminds him of the old Cold War Days.

Tell your husband I would wave at him if I could ever find my way out of this wilderness of mirrors. minusculebiggrin 

He would probably agree with me that the Cold War never ended.  It just took a short break.

Cheers
(07-29-2020, 06:54 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @guohua 

Quote:Now that VPN can not be used again, my husband is Loving this now that he believes completely in "Q" because it reminds him of the old Cold War Days.

Tell your husband I would wave at him if I could ever find my way out of this wilderness of mirrors. minusculebiggrin 

He would probably agree with me that the Cold War never ended.  It just took a short break.

Cheers

My husband  *@F2d5thCav  has he slides one mirror to the side he waves  minusculehello to you and steps back into darkness*

No, the Cold War didn't end, just the players changed.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-28-2020, 10:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 07:31 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Be wary of attempts to declare that people interested in Q are this or that.

Lots of people out there "following" Q.  What they take from the "drops" are their choice.  Violence has never been advocated in Q drops.

Those following Q with whom I have had contact are by and large calm and thoughtful.  Those qualities alone seem to alarm some people.

For my part, I don't know about the "chans" and don't care.  There is plenty of sludge to wade through on the internet, and it is the choice of the individual to do so or not.

Cheers

I'm with you on that. It's as dangerous and ridiculous to label "Q" followers as "racist" or "white supremacist" as this article does as it is to fall hook line and sinker for the "Q" phenomena. Neither position is rooted in reality or can be backed up with any empirical evidence.

It's no secret that I believe "Q" is a psyop intended to discredit conservatives, and propagated by elements on "the Left". It is a Leftist parody of what they believe the Right to be, and a notion of what they want to convince others that the Right is - that is the psychological aspect of it, and that is also the danger inherent in it. It disheartens me to see that there are still so many people on both sides of that fence who are eager to believe whatever they are told despite the lack of evidence for the assertions made.

With that said, I do NOT believe all leftists are pedophiles, nor do I believe that all Rightists are white supremacists - but those seem to be the intended thrust of "Q" posts, what they intend to subvert folks into thinking.

Despite the Left-wing thrust of this article, I am grateful that it was presented here. It fills in important gaps in my knowledge of the history and culture of "Q" - it's just important to be able to read between the lines of it. It strengthens my conviction that "Q" is a Left-wing operation intending to discredit Right-wingers in both their own eyes and the eyes of the Left, and it shows that there are just as many Left-wingers willing and eager to run with it to the intended conclusion as there are Right wingers willing to run with it and keep it going despite the fact that it is working AGAINST them - they just can't seem to see that, for whatever reason.

Both are being duped by a masterful hoax.

I was some what surprised by the strong left leaning of the text, this guy has never did this before, perhaps he had a phone call. The only interest I have in the Q thing is the affect it has on people. Q does seem to tick a lot of the boxes for a psyop and I think it is one.
Who is running it, well I think its just a test to see the best way of controlling the max amount of people using the net, I dont think its left or right.
The years to come will tell, but I wonder if we will ever know the true story. And like so many psyop when the truth does (if) come out so many years will of passed no one will care
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
(07-29-2020, 12:28 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 10:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Indeed they are. Think deeply on that - what better way is there to strengthen the belief in a conspiracy than to start persecuting the conspiracists? The True Believers always flock around and rally to the flag when that happens, secure in their belief that "They are out to get us - see what they are doing?"

What they are really doing is smoking the reactionaries out into the daylight to identify them for later targeting.

The Deep State is real - "Q" is an operation intended at least in part to protect it by villifying it's opponents and discrediting them.

And it seems to be working wonderfully.

@Ninurta, did you miss the post that Mr. G. said he asked some of his "friends" to look into Q to see if it was real, or not? 
They did look and came to the conclusion that it was real, meaning these people are exactly who they say they are, not some deep state actors trying to lead the public astray.

You know who Mr. G. is, or was, right?  Right!

ETA: On a different note, shouldn't this thread be moved to the Q forum so if we want to hunt it down some day we'll know where to find it?

Nope, I didn't miss the post, and yup, I know who his friends are (generically speaking - I can't name names, and wouldn't if I could). I know who I am, too, and I still stand by my assessment. Mr. G's friends and I will just have to respectfully agree to disagree in the matter. I'm still waiting to see tangible results from this multi-year op, and all the tangible results I've seen so far after all these years of the op are negative ones, the exact results I've specified in other posts.

I've seen exactly ZERO of the "Q" predictions fulfilled, but I've seen a LOT of people following the Pied Piper(s) and being distracted by them. Those are tangible results, and indicative of the nature of the operation.

Also, "Q" is a DoE security clearance, not a DoD clearance. Why would DoE know more of the workings than DoD? DoE keeps "secrets" about energy concerns, but not much else. More to the point, perhaps, why would the perpetrators try to lay the blame for failure of realization on the DoE? Who in DoE pissed them off? If they were legit, I would expect a DoD or CIA or maybe even NATO clearance... but NOT DoE... If you're looking for "false flags", that would be closer to one than anything I've seen in some time - making failing predictions, and blaming them on a different government agency.

Why would "Q" want to discredit the DoE? This rabbit hole does not end just beneath the surface - it goes down a ways.

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” ― Ernest Hemingway
(07-29-2020, 02:24 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: The point being, random thoughts turn into random conspiracies turn into "fact" for those that believe them. I personally believe Q started as an attempt to smear HRC, and it evolved into a movement that frankly never was (and never will be). When DJT presides over an actual trial or of actual pedophile, I will  bow down and admit I was wrong. Until then, I personally think a carefully contrived conspiracy (i.e. one where if you disagree you are supporting pedophiles) is nothing more than an excuse to let orangutan man have his way with our constitution while his minions preach the "but wait! Pedophilia arrests are coming!"

This may be a bit off-topic, so feel free to ignore the question if you like, but I've seen this charge laid before, in many places, and never a spot of evidence offered to support it. So, my question is: exactly HOW do you believe President Trump has violated the Constitution? What part or parts of it do you believe he has violated, and why? What is your evidence for the charge?

Now, as I said, I've seen the charge laid in innumerable places, and have yet to see even a smidge of evidence offered for the claim, so I'd be grateful if you could enlighten me - but feel free not to. No one else has been able to, either.

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” ― Ernest Hemingway
(07-29-2020, 02:40 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Yes, please post that. Also, just an FYI, I never want to deny that those fuckers exist. Only trying to understand the difference between normal humans (i.e. the ENTIRE old testament....) and new / politically driven humans. 

It's Psyops 101. The "Q" handlers are familiar with human psychology, as that is the very essence of a psyop. They know, for example, that pedophilia elicits a knee-jerk, emotional reaction in normal (i.e. non-pedophiliac) humans. That is why they have been hammering on pedophilia rings. It provokes that emotional response in normal humans, fires them up, and prevents them from asking the difficult questions or even entertaining the difficult notions of who is really behind the "Q" phemomena.

This is not to say that pedophilia or pedophilia rings do not exist - they absolutely DO exist. They are, however, not a primary threat to America currently as regards our national existence. They can be, and should be, dealt with roughly, but are not a priority when national survival is at stake.

The pedophilia aspect and concentration is a distraction away from the actual Deep State, to keep the Deep State safe, brought to us courtesy of "Q".

Does anyone REALLY believe that Tom Hanks is so important in the grand scheme of things as to present an actual  National Security threat? I doubt he's EVER been that important, not even in his wettest dreams.

The Catholic Church, on the other hand, MAY be that powerful - not because of their pedophiliac proclivities, but instead because of the Jesuit's promotion of "Liberation Theology" and all it entails. Certain parts of the current unrest can be traced directly back the the Jesuits and that "liberation theology" (actually a political philosophy rather than a theological one). 

See the works of Cone on "Liberation Theology" as it impacts the Black community to start making direct links from the Jesuit Liberation Theologists to the current BLM movement, and the way allegedly "christian" churches are becoming more politically opinionated in a left-leaning direction. I was actually educated in that very aspect back in the early 1990's, and sort of saw this coming. It's a long term strategy of attrition, influence placement, and eventual takeover, sort of like communism itself. It is a branch of the communist movement, and extension of the old Cold War.

"Liberation Theology" had it's start in Hispanic Central America, but Cone picked it up and brought it into the very heart of the American Black Community, and here we are now.

(07-29-2020, 06:54 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @guohua 

Cheers

I agree with that, too - see my post above for an explanation, as I see it.

(07-29-2020, 11:58 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I was some what surprised by the strong left leaning of the text, this guy has never did this before, perhaps he had a phone call. The only interest I have in the Q thing is the affect it has on people. Q does seem to tick a lot of the boxes for a psyop and I think it is one.
Who is running it, well I think its just a test to see the best way of controlling the max amount of people using the net, I dont think its left or right.
The years to come will tell, but I wonder if we will ever know the true story. And like so many psyop when the truth does (if) come out so many years will of passed no one will care

I happen to know that you are well versed in psychology, so your assessment carries some weight with me.

The problem with the Q phenomena, and "Anons" in general, is that ANYONE (Left, Right, Center, Above, or Below) can claim to be Q or an Anon, and NO ONE can prove they are not - because, by the nature of the beast, and their own proclamations, "we" are all potential Anons.

Hell, even I was an "Anon" for a while, running a node on an underground VPN and contributing compute cycles to LOIC for DDoS attacks. I stopped participating when I saw how the system was being abused by other "Anons" for personal revenge reasons. I'm not their goddamned personal attack dog, and won't be made into one.

The Anon and Q phenomena seem to be tailor-made vehicles for a psychological operation to me.