Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hall of Records with Alien Technology Found in Romania
Interesting video that is now almost a year old.  I hadn't heard of this, so I decided to share it for others who may have missed it.

The discoveries of what was found in the tunnels begins around the 28:00 mark.   There is a holographic record of history, and tunnels that lead to the Sphinx in Egypt, and many other amazing things.  Enjoy!

Quote:Discusses the strange discovery of an ancient Hall of Records with Alien technology found deep in the mountains of Romania. According to Peter and his co-author, intelligence officer Radu Cinamar,. Join us for a groundbreaking interview Peter Moon author of Transylvania Sunrise and Transylvania Moonrise. Peter will discuss the strange discovery of an ancient Hall of Records with Alien. Discusses the strange discovery of an ancient Hall of Records with Alien technology found deep in the mountains of Romania. According to Peter and his co-author, intelligence officer Radu Cinamar,.

@"Mystic Wanderer" and anyone else that is interested in this story.
Here is another video.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-14-2017, 01:26 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" and anyone else that is interested in this story.
Here is another video.

Great video and offers more information, although I hate the computer-generated voice.   tinywondering

Thanks!   minusculethumbsup2
BUMPING FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT ENJOY THIS TOPIC.