Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interested in becoming a walking smart tattoo
Do you have that desire to be a walking Smart Tattoo for a Touch Pad?
Actually I don't know how this is going to work, it is something Google has plans for.
Quote:Google working on smart tattoos that turn skin into living touchpad

Google is working on smart tattoos that, when applied to skin, will transform the human body into a living touchpad via embedded sensors

It's Google so I'm sure they will be a way to Spy on you.

Quote:Google is working on smart tattoos that, when applied to skin, will transform the human body into a living touchpad via embedded sensors.
Part of Google Research, the wearable project is called "SkinMarks" that uses rub-on tattoos.
The project is an effort to create the next generation of wearable technology devices, the CNET reported citing white papers and demo videos,
Here's how the technology works.
The sensor-driven tattoos are applied to a part of the body.
The sensors can then be triggered by traditional touch or swipe gestures, like we perform on smartphones.
There are a few gestures that are more specific to working on the skin's surface.
"You could squeeze the area around the tattoo or bend your fingers or limbs to activate the sensors".
Source

No Thank You, I like my keyboards or cell phone where they are, I can Walk AWAY From them.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-28-2020, 04:05 AM)guohua Wrote: Do you have that desire to be a walking Smart Tattoo for a Touch Pad?
Actually I don't know how this is going to work, it is something Google has plans for.
Quote:Google working on smart tattoos that turn skin into living touchpad

Google is working on smart tattoos that, when applied to skin, will transform the human body into a living touchpad via embedded sensors

It's Google so I'm sure they will be a way to Spy on you.

Quote:Google is working on smart tattoos that, when applied to skin, will transform the human body into a living touchpad via embedded sensors.
Part of Google Research, the wearable project is called "SkinMarks" that uses rub-on tattoos.
The project is an effort to create the next generation of wearable technology devices, the CNET reported citing white papers and demo videos,
Here's how the technology works.
The sensor-driven tattoos are applied to a part of the body.
The sensors can then be triggered by traditional touch or swipe gestures, like we perform on smartphones.
There are a few gestures that are more specific to working on the skin's surface.
"You could squeeze the area around the tattoo or bend your fingers or limbs to activate the sensors".
Source

No Thank You, I like my keyboards or cell phone where they are, I can Walk AWAY From them.

I am with you on this one. I totally opt out of the transformer technology.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

How often will I have to get new skin after the first implant inevitably glitches out and stops working? 1 year? 2 maybe?

Yeah, we can't trust these people with that.
(07-28-2020, 04:30 AM)Nomnomine Wrote: How often will I have to get new skin after the first implant inevitably glitches out and stops working? 1 year? 2 maybe?

You'll probably plug in your USB to download the updates and to update your Antivirus program, I wonder if you'll have problems with Hackers  tinywhat Think about it, a hacker gets into your system and has you Touching Yourself!!!!  smallgreenbananadancer
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Maybe in certain places, like play it like a flute. 

I'm already a walking smart.... ass. 

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Sounds legit - and a good idea.

My third wife had a giant blue butterfly tattooed on her left tit. Yes, I know about the "blue butterfly tattoo" legends. There was a time when I would have loved to have hacked it to find out who was activating the keyboard there while I was elsewhere...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

In 1945 when Germany surrendered, SS men were considered a "special type" of prisoner and held longer in postwar confinement than regular German soldiers.

So, many of the SS men dressed in ordinary German uniforms and tried to hide themselves among prisoners who had been members of the regular German military.

But they all had a tattoo, near their armpit.  Because of this, there were examinations of prisoners' arms to find the SS men attempting to evade detection:

[Image: 09142017001.png]

This individual was pulled off a train during a search.  He was pretending to be a civilian.

Lesson is that identifying marks like tattoos can serve many purposes, some of which the bearer cannot imagine.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-28-2020, 04:41 AM)guohua Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 04:30 AM)Nomnomine Wrote: How often will I have to get new skin after the first implant inevitably glitches out and stops working? 1 year? 2 maybe?

You'll probably plug in your USB to download the updates and to update your Antivirus program, I wonder if you'll have problems with Hackers  tinywhat Think about it, a hacker gets into your system and has you Touching Yourself!!!!  smallgreenbananadancer

The way they keep changing to different USB connections so often, you'd have to upgrade every fucking year!

I don't need a hacker for the other part ... single Man problems minusculebeercheers
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus