Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has This Even Been Posted Yet??
https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox6now.com...dings/amp/

Here we have Eric Davis, an astrophysicist and consultant for the government's UFO program, giving a classified briefing to the Defense Department in March about "vehicles not of this Earth."

Now I know that it's not the Pentagon going on TV and announcing aliens exist, but they basically have, when they said the Nimitz encounter videos are authentic.

This is exciting and scary at the same time.

Either there exists a species way beyond us in air superiority, or (cough) the government is lying and preparing for something big.  What?  I couldn't guess.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
@"727Sky"  posted a video just a few days ago about some guy and the pentagon. Don't know if this is the same person without going back to look.

The UFO "disclosure" topic has been ongoing for the last 10 years! I finally gave up and moved on to other interests, and now it appears they are slowly dripping out a few drops for us thirsty enthusiasts after my interest has dwindled.
Figures! tinysure

I wonder how long they will do the drip, drip, now to prepare the sleeping masses before coming out and having the President introduce us to one of our alien brothers during a press briefing?

tinyhuh
It's a huge disclosure if it happens and it's true. 

I am excited about it and looking forward to it.

But, what is really behind this disclosure? 

Interesting times we live in.  

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(07-28-2020, 01:29 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"727Sky"  posted a video just a few days ago about some guy and the pentagon. Don't know if this is the same person without going back to look.

The UFO "disclosure" topic has been ongoing for the last 10 years! I finally gave up and moved on to other interests, and now it appears they are slowly dripping out a few drops for us thirsty enthusiasts after my interest has dwindled.  
Figures! tinysure

I wonder how long they will do the drip, drip, now to prepare the sleeping masses before coming out and having the President introduce us to one of our alien brothers during a press briefing?

tinyhuh

When I look at this slow drip, and it most certainly is a slow drip, I can't help but be reminded of what Wernher von Braun warned us about the ET invasion hoax in order to weaponize space. 

To me, that makes the most sense.  Any government's top goal is control, and whoever controls the skies controls everything.

When the Nimitz footage was verified, I couldn't believe it, I was seeing a real-deal ET craft! But the more digging I did, and the more conversations I had, I'm now leaning towards it being something of ours.

When Fravor was on Rogan, he talked about the craft moving north-south-east-west very rapidly above a disturbance in the water.  After a while, it seemed like it was launched from a submarine and then did a calibration test.

But who knows.  It's one or the other, I don't buy in to the whole "ETs live in the oceans and underground and have always been here" theory.  So out of the two scenarios I just laid out, both make me uneasy.  Either aliens are here or the government is in the midst of a giant psyop power grab.

I'm starting to rave, so I'll leave it at that.
(07-28-2020, 01:18 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox6now.com...dings/amp/

Here we have Eric Davis, an astrophysicist and consultant for the government's UFO program, giving a classified briefing to the Defense Department in March about "vehicles not of this Earth."

Now I know that it's not the Pentagon going on TV and announcing aliens exist, but they basically have, when they said the Nimitz encounter videos are authentic.

Either there exists a species way beyond us in air superiority, or (cough) the government is lying and preparing for something big.  What?  I couldn't guess.
Good article on that. Thanks for sharing. So I know you stated that there are two possibilities. I think there is a third possibility. Who’s to say it’s our government doing these things? I still feel that either Russia or China, or maybe both of them working in tandem, have developed something that leapfrogged the U.S. in capability. That’s the one I’m leaning towards.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-28-2020, 02:25 AM)ChiefD Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 01:18 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox6now.com...dings/amp/

Good article on that. Thanks for sharing. So I know you stated that there are two possibilities. I think there is a third possibility. Who’s to say it’s our government doing these things? I still feel that either Russia or China, or maybe both of them working in tandem, have developed something that leapfrogged the U.S. in capability. That’s the one I’m leaning towards.

True, and that was a bit arrogant of me to not include the potential of other nations.  Part of that came from Fravor's interview, he didn't even entertain the possibility of it being Chinese or Russian.

You're right, it could very well be China or Russia, and Fravor was just as arrogant  tinylaughing

It's just really screwing me up, how the thing moved.  Fravor, a commander who flew super Hornets, was blown away by this thing.  It's so unlike anything anyone has, it's like going from a 1950 Ford to a 2020 Ferrari.