Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who is to Blame?
Who is to blame in 2010 when a F 117 Nighthawk is discovered in China by one of our Spy Satellites?
Obama was POTUS and Hillary Clinton served as United States Secretary of State, under Obama, from 2009 to 2013, overseeing the department that conducted the foreign policy of Barack Obama.

The question is, who authorized or just sold China one of our Stealth aircraft?
I'm sure they have all kinds of our military technology. They got it from Hillary's laptop, I'm sure she was paid well that's why her server was left completely open and unprotected. Classic case of selling secrets to an advisory.

What? You don't believe me?
 The news story was quickly covered up and not widely reported on.
Why,,,, Well everyone Loved and Trusted Obama and Hillary.

They reported in 2011 that it was reconstructed from a f 117 being shot down.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
As more crap keeps coming out about Obama and Clinton, we all can see there was plenty "exchanges" with foreign governments that was never known and always to the advantage of the "other side" and not the U.S.

No wonder The Democrat/NWO Alliance is so pissed off about Trump reversing what they worked so hard to achieve.

We know now that many "donations" to the Clinton Foundation were "based" on "exchanges" of "goods".

The Biden Campaign needs to cough up some answers !! [Image: LOL-flame-smoke.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I remember hearing/reading about this.  Haven't watched your video yet for a memory refresher, but I'll get to it.

What I do remember, it was done on purpose to give China a plane to back engineer for our technology.

As I've said, if Killary had won the election, we'd all be under Communist rule right now. Even though she didn't win, they are still trying like hell to take us over. They are just having to take the longer route to get us.

In the end, they will lose!
It was supposed to be China's turn to be the world leader.

Most American politicians and major tech companies along with the media and Hollywood had already surrendered.

And if Biden wins in November, China will become the world leader.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Wow. the times sure do change.

I went to see some F-117's at Langley AFB during the Gulf War ramp-up. A flight of 20 had flown in from Nevada under cover of darkness, and stopped over at Langley on their way to the Gulf for the daylight hours before flying out the next night, under cover of darkness again.

Security was pretty tight.

The jets were kept in hangers to prevent unauthorized access or viewing, and even then they were cordoned off and ringed with USAF Security personnel, all with live ammo in case someone tried to get too close. I recall thinking "this is bullshit - that thing can't really fly. Too bulky, too many angles, and not enough wing to support it's weight in the air". It reminded me of a giant bumblebee.

That night, they were refueled and sent off into the wild dark yonder towards their destination.

Now China has their own carbon-copies?

Wow! Times sure do change!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The F-117 that was shot down in Kosovo and broken into many pieces was sold to China. No cockpit but the last two thirds of the aircraft were reassembled like one big jigsaw puzzle.. Many of you have seen an aircraft put back together during an accident investigation an in this case they had many workers straightening out and reattaching every little piece they could.. Darn good job judging by the image. 

I am blocked from viewing the video (wrong country I suppose.. but...
(07-27-2020, 08:38 AM)727Sky Wrote: The F-117 that was shot down in Kosovo and broken into many pieces was sold to China. No cockpit but the last two thirds of the aircraft were reassembled like one big jigsaw puzzle.. Many of you have seen an aircraft put back together during an accident investigation an in this case they had many workers straightening out and reattaching every little piece they could.. Darn good job judging by the image. 

I am blocked from viewing the video (wrong country I suppose.. but...

Hi Skye.  Yeah seems the video is blocked here in Aussie.  Sad, I would've like to have watched it.

Kind regards,  Bally
It's blocked for me too.
Which zone is it watchable in? I might be able to tweak my VPN to suit...

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(07-27-2020, 10:37 AM)gordi Wrote: It's blocked for me too.
Which zone is it watchable in? I might be able to tweak my VPN to suit...

G
@"Bally002"  and  @"gordi" 
It is watchable forsure in the America zone and I would think Asia zone.

It is part of the Science Channel.
Science Channel
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]