Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm waiting
Yes I am waiting for  and the MSM to Blame America and our President for:

Quote:Virus-weary Texas braces as Hurricane Hanna arrives
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (AP) — Hurricane Hanna roared ashore onto the Texas Gulf Coast on Saturday, bringing winds that lashed the shoreline with rain and storm surge, and even threatening to bring possible tornadoes to a part of the country trying to cope with a spike in coronavirus cases.

The first hurricane of the 2020 Atlantic hurricane season made landfall at around 5 p.m. CDT about 15 miles (24 kilometers) north of Port Mansfield, which is about 130 miles (209 km) south of Corpus Christi and about 70 miles (113 km) north of Brownsville. As of Saturday evening, it had maximum sustained winds of 90 mph (145 kph).
Source

And Of-Course.
Quote:Gov. David Ige and state officials discuss the latest on Hurricane Douglas

Gov. David Ige, state and federal officials are holding a press conference this afternoon to discuss the latest on Hurricane Douglas.
Watch the livestream video above.
11 a.m.
A hurricane warning has been issued for Oahu as Hurricane Douglas weakens but still heads on a course for the Hawaiian islands.
A warning means hurricane conditions are expected within 36 hours in the area. Hawaii County and Maui County remain under a hurricane watch which means hurricane conditions are possible within 36 hours in the area.
Source

I'm sure it will be announced by either Greta or Biden that because Trump pulled out of The Paris Agreement  the world is going to Flood because of the Oceans Rising  and God Hates Orange Man.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:I'm sure it will be announced by either Greta or Biden that because Trump pulled out of The Paris Agreement  the world is going to Flood because of the Oceans Rising  and God Hates Orange Man.

tinylaughing Nothing either of those two would do to blame the hurricanes on Trump would surprise me.
I would hope the MSM wouldn’t do something that stupid. I think it’s ridiculous to blame Trump for weather. I think it seems whoever is President, they get blamed for ridiculous things. I seem to remember a lot of folks who blamed Katrina on George W. Bush. Just ludicrous. 

And while I do believe in climate change, I also know that every year, there are hurricanes and other devastating weather events that have been going on since the beginning of time. There always will be bad storms, climate change or not, and idiots who blame storms on the President.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-26-2020, 01:13 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I would hope the MSM wouldn’t do something that stupid. I think it’s ridiculous to blame Trump for weather. I think it seems whoever is President, they get blamed for ridiculous things. I seem to remember a lot of folks who blamed Katrina on George W. Bush. Just ludicrous. 

And while I do believe in climate change, I also know that every year, there are hurricanes and other devastating weather events that have been going on since the beginning of time. There always will be bad storms, climate change or not, and idiots who blame storms on the President.

Welllllllllll?
Quote:Mainstream Media Scream: Hurricane Harvey was Trump's fault

by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist  August 29, 2017 05:23 PM

This week's Mainstream Media Scream features a New York Times reporter who concludes that Hurricane Harvey, storming through the Gulf Coast, is hurting President Trump's supporters and that he isn't helping them in avoiding climate change policies.

Quote:Yes, you can blame President Trump for Hurricane Florence
Yes, you can blame President Trump for Hurricane Florence

Now, for good measure, consider equivalent devastation of agriculture over vast swaths of farmlands, here and around the world. Now think about famine and uncountable refugees fleeing starvation and then overwhelming and destabilizing every country they attempt to get into. Had enough YET?

If not, then Trump is definitely the president for you. He is actively denying the science behind climate change, and by deliberate policy choices is making our climate future WORSE. People tend to postpone worrying about climate change, but this would be an excellent week to think about it, a lot. Visual aids will be provided. Then think about Trump. These two thoughts belong together.
Really?

yes, Democrats Blaming POTUS Trump for Hurricanes.

Just a few.
When they find out it is Just The Weather Stupid,,,,,,[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14438688] [Image: FirstObviousArmadillo-size_restricted.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]