Some pics of 'Girlie' or Polar.
[Image: Polar-pup.jpg]

Puppy, called 'Polar' by our son. Later nicknamed 'Girlie'

[Image: Polar-and-son.jpg]

'Girlie' and son on lounge.

[Image: Polar-and-Cat.jpg]

Sleeping with the 'cat'.

[Image: Polar-and-Bella.jpg]

With 'Bella' or 'Girlie Girl' as I call her and the permanent ball.

[Image: Polar.jpg]

Walking with the mob after the bush fires
[Image: Polar-3.jpg]

Girlie in the ashes. Might be looking for her squeaky ball.

I certainly hope you like the pics.  I will attach others to the thread when she returns home.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
Beautiful mate!

Sleeping with the cat ... now that one is a heart melter!

minusculebeercheers
I like the one with the cat too.   tinybiggrin 

I used to have a kitten who thought our collie was it's mother. It would suckle from her teats and knead her belly. I think the dog liked it.   tinylaughing
Thanks for posting those pics. So precious! I love the one with the cat. Sending happy thoughts to Girlie for a full and speedy recovery. <3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-24-2020, 11:51 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: Beautiful mate!

Sleeping with the cat ... now that one is a heart melter!

minusculebeercheers

Yeah, since 'cat' lost his brother 'cranky' he's warmed to the dogs.

(07-24-2020, 11:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I like the one with the cat too.   tinybiggrin 

I used to have a kitten who thought our collie was it's mother. It would suckle from her teats and knead her belly. I think the dog liked it.   tinylaughing

'Cat' doesn't do that.  I think he finds 'Girlie's' head a snug warm place to curl up.

(07-24-2020, 11:58 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Thanks for posting those pics. So precious! I love the one with the cat. Sending happy thoughts to Girlie for a full and speedy recovery. <3

Thanks, and yes, she is a gentle special dog.

Regards,

(07-24-2020, 11:40 PM)Bally002 Wrote: [Image: Polar-pup.jpg]

Sleeping with the 'cat'.

I certainly hope you like the pics.  I will attach others to the thread when she returns home.

Kind regards,

Awww! Such a cutie! Hope she pulls through better than ever. Been keeping tabs on these threads like others, thanks for the updates.
I love the cat picture also. Girlie looks like she is smiling and content.

minusculebeercheers
(07-25-2020, 12:29 AM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: I love the cat picture also. Girlie looks like she is smiling and content.

minusculebeercheers

Yes, a picture shows her true nature.

Regards,

(07-25-2020, 12:28 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Awww! Such a cutie! Hope she pulls through better than ever. Been keeping tabs on these threads like others, thanks for the updates.

Glad you appreciate the updates.  She is a cutie as are all the animals here including chooks and geese.  I have a few native birds living near the house who turn up for a feed every day, all day.  They follow us around while burning off or cutting wood and don't mind the dogs or cat.  We feed them the wichetty grubs out of the wood and they get hold of the bugs in and around the fires.

Mornings and evenings they line up near the back porch a get a feed of bread and or scraps.

Cheers Duck,

Kind regards,

(07-24-2020, 11:40 PM)Bally002 Wrote: [Image: Polar-pup.jpg]

Sleeping with the 'cat'.

Kind regards,

Thanks, The pictures are  smallawesome I hope Girlie is OK and comes home soon.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-24-2020, 11:40 PM)Bally002 Wrote: I certainly hope you like the pics.  I will attach others to the thread when she returns home.

Looking forward to it mate.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Here's my buddy, Luke, before and after his scalping.  Downstairs pretending to be mom's shadow.

[Image: Luke.jpg]
[Image: Luke2.jpg]
[url=https://ibb.co/s9L6jJp][/url]
Sorry I didn't have a better picture ATM.  He's really growing fast.

'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-25-2020, 02:00 AM)guohua Wrote: Thanks, The pictures are  smallawesome I hope Girlie is OK and comes home soon.

No worries.  It's Saturday and I'm waiting for a catch up call from the veterinarian.

I'll let all know her progress.

Kind regards,

(07-25-2020, 02:25 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 11:40 PM)Bally002 Wrote: I certainly hope you like the pics.  I will attach others to the thread when she returns home.

Looking forward to it mate.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Here's my buddy, Luke, before and after his scalping.  Downstairs pretending to be mom's shadow.

[Image: Luke.jpg]
[Image: Luke2.jpg]
[url=https://ibb.co/s9L6jJp][/url]
Sorry I didn't have a better picture ATM.  He's really growing fast.

Crikey mate.  Luke looks like a champion.  Cheers.  Give him a hug from Bally.

Nice looking dog.

Kind regards,

Some Pics with 'Girlie' from Yesterday (Sunday while we did a bit of burning off).

She is doing very well.

[Image: Girlie-Fire.jpg]

[Image: Girlie-Lawn.jpg]

Kind regards,

Bally
(11-23-2020, 08:13 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Some Pics with 'Girlie' from Yesterday (Sunday while we did a bit of burning off).

She is doing very well.

Kind regards,

Bally

Really cute! tinyinbiglove 

Thanks for sharing!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(11-23-2020, 08:13 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Some Pics with 'Girlie' from Yesterday (Sunday while we did a bit of burning off).

She is doing very well.

Kind regards,

Bally

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures of Girlie. I think about her often. 

I have my six brats and they are the bane of my existence, yet they give me purpose and so much joy.

I have three that lived full happy lives until they passed on by natural causes. Caleb passed at age 20, Nia passed at 17, and Lazarus at age 21. But I have two, Charlie/Charlene, and Sandeeh, that just went missing. 

Both were unusually beautiful dogs. Charlie was that Yellow Lab, that loved every one, and every one was drawn to, like a moth to a flame. She would put every Yellow Lab you have seen in commercials to shame. She looked like she had on eye makeup, and seemed to know she was beautiful, she used to bat her eyes, and always preferred affection from men. She made the women feel special, but she favored men. 

Sandeeh was that exotic one, and generated conversation because she was a red Husky, and on first glance everyone thought she was a fox. She was shy and very skittish, until she got used to you, then she was very demanding of affection. She was funny, smart, and loved to dance with me. We had this routine we would do that I called, To the front, to the back, to the side, to the side. She had the moves down packed, and she excitedly did our little dance, and we had fun with it.

I will never know truly what happened to them, because I live in the woods, and it can be a hostile place at times, and always when you least expect it. It is also very isolated, and we have a constant problem with trespassers. 

I pray for my crits multiple times a day, and with their shenanigans, they keep me close to God. I pray for the ones with me, and I pray for the ones that are no longer with me. I pray that Charlie and Sandeeh were stolen, and they had happy lives.

I added Girlie to my prayers when she had her accident, and she became such a regular part of my prayers that I haven't stopped. She is a part of my family now, as my fellow Roguers. For good or for bad, we are what we are.

Keep us updated with Girlie and the gang. I never get tired of looking at pics of our special family members.

Thanks.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(11-23-2020, 01:31 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

She is doing very well.

Kind regards,

Bally

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures of Girlie. I think about her often. 

I have my six brats and they are the bane of my existence, yet they give me purpose and so much joy.

I have three that lived full happy lives until they passed on by natural causes. Caleb passed at age 20, Nia passed at 17, and Lazarus at age 21. But I have two, Charlie/Charlene, and Sandeeh, that just went missing. 

Both were unusually beautiful dogs. Charlie was that Yellow Lab, that loved every one, and every one was drawn to, like a moth to a flame. She would put every Yellow Lab you have seen in commercials to shame. She looked like she had on eye makeup, and seemed to know she was beautiful, she used to bat her eyes, and always preferred affection from men. She made the women feel special, but she favored men. 

Sandeeh was that exotic one, and generated conversation because she was a red Husky, and on first glance everyone thought she was a fox. She was shy and very skittish, until she got used to you, then she was very demanding of affection. She was funny, smart, and loved to dance with me. We had this routine we would do that I called, To the front, to the back, to the side, to the side. She had the moves down packed, and she excitedly did our little dance, and we had fun with it.

I will never know truly what happened to them, because I live in the woods, and it can be a hostile place at times, and always when you least expect it. It is also very isolated, and we have a constant problem with trespassers. 

I pray for my crits multiple times a day, and with their shenanigans, they keep me close to God. I pray for the ones with me, and I pray for the ones that are no longer with me. I pray that Charlie and Sandeeh were stolen, and they had happy lives.

I added Girlie to my prayers when she had her accident, and she became such a regular part of my prayers that I haven't stopped. She is a part of my family now, as my fellow Roguers. For good or for bad, we are what we are.

Keep us updated with Girlie and the gang. I never get tired of looking at pics of our special family members.

Thanks.

Will certainly keep you updated after that nice request.  Lovely story you put there mate.

Kind regards,

Thanks for the update. I had been wondering about her too.
Very happy to see she is doing so well.   tinybiggrin