Happy Birthday To @"Bally002"  *True Love*
[Image: 316549.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif] [Image: 200.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-10-2020, 08:34 AM)guohua Wrote: Happy Birthday To @"Bally002"  *True Love*

Why thank you.  'True love' will be impressed.  Bought her 2 new packets of clothes pegs, a matching set of T Towels, a dish brush that you can put the dish detergent in the handle and a bottle of 'palmolives' best green liquid and a box of 'lux' washing machine detergent. (And 5 litres of tractor oil).  Went all out mate.

Like I said she has booked at table at her fav Indian restaurant for tomorrow evening.

Cheers,

Bally.
Cheers, Bally!  Enjoy the dinner with your birthday girl.

minusculebeercheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

An early congratulations and many returns from BIAD and myself.
minusculebeercheers minusculethumbsup

Happy Birthday for tomorrow. (or however the world- time works!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-10-2020, 09:25 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Why thank you.  'True love' will be impressed.  Bought her 2 new packets of clothes pegs, a matching set of T Towels, a dish brush that you can put the dish detergent in the handle and a bottle of 'palmolives' best green liquid and a box of 'lux' washing machine detergent. (And 5 litres of tractor oil).  Went all out mate.

Like I said she has booked at table at her fav Indian restaurant for tomorrow evening.

Cheers,

Bally.

What no drill or planer . Slipping mate .
Hippy Bathday Truey!

PS - It's OK, you don't have to actually drink this p*sswater!!! But the ads were funny!
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Happy Birthday!

minusculebeercheers
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

(08-10-2020, 09:46 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Cheers, Bally!  Enjoy the dinner with your birthday girl.

minusculebeercheers

Will do mate, she's a Gem to be sure.

Kind regards,

Bally
(08-10-2020, 09:53 AM)BIAD Wrote: An early congratulations and many returns from BIAD and myself.
minusculebeercheers minusculethumbsup

Happy Birthday for tomorrow. (or however the world- time works!)

Thanks 'dynamic duo'.  minusculebeercheers

I will pass your regards to 'truey'.  It's just after 4am here.  She is asleep on the lounge doing 'girlie' guard presently.

Kindest,

Bally.:)
Happy Birthday to your true love. I'm sure she will think of you every time she's washing the dishes.
(Maybe you shouldn't be standing too close.)   tinylaughing 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimag...f=1&nofb=1]
(08-10-2020, 10:13 AM)hutch622 Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 09:25 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Cheers,

Bally.

What no drill or planer . Slipping mate .

Hi mate, well I guess after well over a quarter of a century with 'truey' I have enough toys for myself.  Needed the oil for the tractor though.  Will be buying her a nice 4 x 4 soon when we find one that suits with a nice big 'roo bar' across the front.  

minusculebeercheers

Bally:)
(08-10-2020, 01:22 PM)gordi Wrote: Hippy Bathday Truey!

PS - It's OK, you don't have to actually drink this p*sswater!!! But the ads were funny!
G
Thanks Gordi.  Those old adds were great.  Yep, 'truey' is a 'good sport' like in the second vid.  

I'll pass those adds on. lol;

(08-10-2020, 01:55 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: Happy Birthday!

minusculebeercheers

Thanks Moonmagic.  We'll have a drink for you tonight.

Kind regards,

Bally minusculebeercheers
(08-10-2020, 07:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Happy Birthday to your true love. I'm sure she will think of you every time she's washing the dishes.
(Maybe you shouldn't be standing too close.)   tinylaughing 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimag...f=1&nofb=1]

Lol.  I can sometimes sneak up behind.  Cheers for the wishes.  I'll help with the dishes today.

Kind regards,

Bally minusculebeercheers
Dammit! The secret birthday dinner at the Indian restaurant with truey has turned into a family affair.  

Truey had booked a table for 2.  Now a re booking is required as the grown up tin-lids and their respective partners are posting on trueys message bank to come as well.  Wasn't me.  I don't have a hand phone.  Even the youngest bloke will be coming from home.  

Sigh.  Wallet and plastic card alert.

Thanks for all the good wishes here at Rogue.  Guess I won't be getting my 'end' in.

My kind regards,

(08-10-2020, 11:53 PM)Bally002 Wrote: Dammit! The secret birthday dinner at the Indian restaurant with truey has turned into a family affair.  

Truey had booked a table for 2.  Now a re booking is required as the grown up tin-lids and their respective partners are posting on trueys message bank to come as well.  Wasn't me.  I don't have a hand phone.  Even the youngest bloke will be coming from home.  

Thanks for all the good wishes here at Rogue.  Guess I won't be getting my 'end' in.

My kind regards,

I'll be expecting a Nice Doggy Bag to go.
Ship to Phx, AZ On ICE as it is 115 degrees today.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-11-2020, 12:05 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 11:53 PM)Bally002 Wrote: Dammit! The secret birthday dinner at the Indian restaurant with truey has turned into a family affair.  

My kind regards,

I'll be expecting a Nice Doggy Bag to go.
Ship to Phx, AZ On ICE as it is 115 degrees today.
Bwhahaha, I may have interpreted that wrong. 'Doggy' to go could be an alternative.:)  Wow 115.  We're sitting near our fireplace.

Cheers and more minusculebeercheers