My rhyme has but,

one thing to say...

And it's HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIN!

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Congratulations @"Ninurta" !

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Happy Birthday and many returns... you grumpy old bastard.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Have a great one Nin
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
Happy Birthday Daddy!

Sorry, no poll dancers for you from me. I'll only send a meme to avoid making "mommy" angry with me.    tinybiggrin 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F38.media.tumblr.com%2Ft...f=1&nofb=1]

(To those who don't know, NO, Ninurta is not my real daddy. It's a private joke that's been ongoing.)
(07-23-2020, 07:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: (To those who don't know, NO, Ninurta is not my real daddy. It's a private joke that's been ongoing.)

But are you certain...? Those woods go waaaay beyond Ninurta's stompin' grounds!
tinywhat
DAMN! Happy Birthday You Old Handsome Devil!
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3914157] [Image: giphy.gif?w=640]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-23-2020, 07:58 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 07:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: (To those who don't know, NO, Ninurta is not my real daddy. It's a private joke that's been ongoing.)

But are you certain...? Those woods go waaaay beyond Ninurta's stompin' grounds!
tinywhat

Yes, @"BIAD", I'm sure.

He would need to be several years older in order for that to happen, being as I'm older than him.
However, there could be some little "Nins" spread all across the Appalachian Mountains.  Who knows?   tinylaughing
Boy In A Dress sends his best regards.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8140]

Oh Sweet Jesus, No... tinyhuh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Happy Birthday @"Ninurta".  This is the one before the top of the hill.  Enjoy the year!!

I was told to pass this along ...

[Image: and-believe-me-no-one-can-wish-you-a-bet...y-meme.jpg]
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Happy Birthday Man!

minusculebeercheers
Happy birthday @Ninurta !!!  smallgreenbananadancer

Got any plans? For celebrating?
Happy Birthday Ol' Fella !!

To many happy returns, dear woods-runner!!

[Image: Y2Bi06m.jpg]

She said what ?!? tinysurprised
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-23-2020, 06:47 PM)gordi Wrote: Seasons come and seasons go

with Winter Spring and Summer

but through it all,

and standing tall...

Ninurta, Our Woods-Runner.

They say with age comes wisdom,

maturity and knowledge?

Well, knowing him,

I have to ask...

When does he start at college?

I know I jest, but please forgive,

I do not mean to sin.

My rhyme has but,

one thing to say...

And it's HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIN!

G

Holy crap - I'm touched*! No one has ever written me a birthday poem from scratch before!

Thanks, Gordi!

* - You may interpret that as "tetched in the head" if you so desire...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-23-2020, 07:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Happy Birthday Daddy!

Sorry, no poll dancers for you from me. I'll only send a meme to avoid making "mommy" angry with me.    tinybiggrin 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F38.media.tumblr.com%2Ft...f=1&nofb=1]

Just what makes you think "mommy" WASN'T a pole dancer? I mean, technically, you weren't there when we met...

Quote:(To those who don't know, NO, Ninurta is not my real daddy. It's a private joke that's been ongoing.)

Who's yer daddy?

Thanks, Young-un!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

tinywhat

Exactly! That's all I'm sayin'....

(07-23-2020, 08:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

tinywhat

Yes, @"BIAD", I'm sure.

He would need to be several years older in order for that to happen, being as I'm older than him.
However, there could be some little "Nins" spread all across the Appalachian Mountains.  Who knows?   tinylaughing

Now now - age ain't the years, it's the miles!

(07-23-2020, 08:30 PM)BIAD Wrote: Boy In A Dress sends his best regards.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8140]

Oh Sweet Jesus, No... tinyhuh

Well at least he's wearing some rose petals this time, unlike that time when... ah crap, I need another drink now!

(07-23-2020, 08:34 PM)Snarl Wrote: Happy Birthday @"Ninurta".  This is the one before the top of the hill.  Enjoy the year!!

I was told to pass this along ...

[Image: and-believe-me-no-one-can-wish-you-a-bet...y-meme.jpg]

I sent word up the chain that you passed it on just like you were told to, and got the cryptic response "his check is in the mail" - any idea what that means?

(07-23-2020, 09:27 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: Happy birthday @Ninurta !!!  smallgreenbananadancer

Got any plans? For celebrating?

I was going to go to the top of the mountain to see my birthday comet, but it's overcast and storming here... GRRR! I reckon someone at the National Weather Service didn't get the memo!