Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Portland Mayor Gets Tear Gassed
Doesn't this just make your cheeks pucker with glee?   tinylaughing Karma at it's best!

Quote:Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler was tear gassed early Thursday morning while he joined crowds of protesters following several violent clashes between protestors and federal forces.

"It stings. It's hard to breathe. I can tell you with 100% honesty I saw nothing that provoked this response," said Wheeler.

[Image: GettyImages-1227748164.jpg?h=199d8c1f&itok=SdpsaCXH]
Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler after being tear gased during a protest
(Nathan Howard / Getty Images)

Quote:The Trump administration recently sent in federal forces to protect federal property from protesters who have been demonstrating in the Oregon city for more than 50 days.

Wheeler, a Democrat, addressed the forces in the city, saying that he, in addition to other state and local leaders, are opposed to their presence. 

"It is an unconstitutional occupation. The tactics that have been used by our federal officers are abhorrent. They did not act with probable cause, people are not being told, who they are being arrested by, and you're been denied basic constitutional rights," the mayor said to the crowd. 

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, said that Wheeler had communicated to him that the violence and protests in his city had begun dying down and that the use of federal agents has "done nothing but stir that up."

On Wednesday evening, the Portland City Council voted unanimously to end of any cooperation between the Portland Police Bureau and federal agencies charged with protecting federal properties.

The U.S. attorney for Oregon recently called for an investigation into why some protesters had been taken by federal agents without badges and placed in unmarked vehicles.
Source

I'm at a loss for words right now.  Really?!  You don't know why some "protesters" were taken?

smallnotamused

And you claim that the federal agents had no identifying badges?

You want to know why they want name badges? They want to dox them so Antifa can go terrorize their families, that's why!

The head of Homeland Security did a press briefing yesterday showing all the identifying patches these federal agents have on their uniforms; that's all that needs to be there to show who they are. He instructed them to remove their names for their own safety. They were replaced with a number of sorts so only the government bureau could identify them. 
I'm sure this video is out there somewhere. I saw it embedded in one of the You Tubers I follow. You can look it up if you wish.

Democrats going to great lengths to convince people they are against all this violence.

In reality, Democrats are sponsoring everything we are seeing.

Any Means Necessary including some sacrificing for good measure  tinylaughing

This was a staged and scripted act in Portland Oregone  tinycool

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
You Stupid Ass, you want to fight the Feds? 
You Whiney Ass Douchebag. You need to learn, a Mayor has NO Authority in regards the Federal Agencies or Federal Property.
Go to your safe place and hug your stuffed Bunny and Suck Your Thumb!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yeah, he's a dumbass. If you lay down with dogs, expect to get up with fleas... or, in this case, run with and support a violent mob, expect to get teargassed.

Attacking Federal property is sort of like attacking an embassy - it ain't yours to attack, and it ain't your state's to attack. It belongs to them, and they'll get ya for that - just ask the guys at Fort Sumter how that works.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-23-2020, 10:19 PM)guohua Wrote: You Stupid Ass, you want to fight the Feds? 
You Whiney Ass Douchebag. You need to learn, a Mayor has NO Authority in regards the Federal Agencies or Federal Property.

WAIT!  Where's @"beez"?     tinybighuh
(07-23-2020, 06:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Doesn't this just make your cheeks pucker with glee?   tinylaughing Karma at it's best!

Quote:Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler was tear gassed early Thursday morning while he joined crowds of protesters following several violent clashes between protestors and federal forces.

"It stings. It's hard to breathe. I can tell you with 100% honesty I saw nothing that provoked this response," said Wheeler.

Quote:The Trump administration recently sent in federal forces to protect federal property from protesters who have been demonstrating in the Oregon city for more than 50 days.

Wheeler, a Democrat, addressed the forces in the city, saying that he, in addition to other state and local leaders, are opposed to their presence. 

"It is an unconstitutional occupation. The tactics that have been used by our federal officers are abhorrent. They did not act with probable cause, people are not being told, who they are being arrested by, and you're been denied basic constitutional rights," the mayor said to the crowd. 

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, said that Wheeler had communicated to him that the violence and protests in his city had begun dying down and that the use of federal agents has "done nothing but stir that up."

On Wednesday evening, the Portland City Council voted unanimously to end of any cooperation between the Portland Police Bureau and federal agencies charged with protecting federal properties.

The U.S. attorney for Oregon recently called for an investigation into why some protesters had been taken by federal agents without badges and placed in unmarked vehicles.
Source

I'm at a loss for words right now.  Really?!  You don't know why some "protesters" were taken?

smallnotamused

You want to know why they want name badges? They want to dox them so Antifa can go terrorize their families, that's why!

The head of Homeland Security did a press briefing yesterday showing all the identifying patches these federal agents have on their uniforms; that's all that needs to be there to show who they are. He instructed them to remove their names for their own safety. They were replaced with a number of sorts so only the government bureau could identify them. 
I'm sure this video is out there somewhere. I saw it embedded in one of the You Tubers I follow. You can look it up if you wish.

I'll defer to my comments in the last few days. Seeing Right Wingers pumped about the FEDS tear gassing Americans is just like sweet irony (and by irony I mean hypocrisy)  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing "oh but HeS a DeMoCrAt"  tinyhuh tinylaughing  what a trip this has been. 

Gassing Democrats is ok... gotcha.
(07-23-2020, 10:19 PM)guohua Wrote: You Stupid Ass, you want to fight the Feds? 

But when Bundy and his goons took control of the birdhouse property? They were f'n heroic. Just wanna make sure I'm crossing my t's properly here. 

Right wing versus government: noble and protecting against tyranny.  Left wing versus government: fucking thugs that should be gassed. GOT IT!  minusculebeercheers
(07-23-2020, 10:18 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Democrats going to great lengths to convince people they are against all this violence.

In reality, Democrats are sponsoring everything we are seeing.

Any Means Necessary including some sacrificing for good measure  tinylaughing

This was a staged and scripted act in Portland Oregone  tinycool

[Image: giphy.gif]
You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up
Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up
You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up
Put the lime in the coconut; you're such a silly one
You put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em both together
Put the lime in the coconut and you feel better
Put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em all down
You put the lime in the coconut and call me in the mornin'
says doctor tinybiggrin
(07-24-2020, 01:38 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 06:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Doesn't this just make your cheeks pucker with glee?   tinylaughing Karma at it's best!

Source

smallnotamused

I'll defer to my comments in the last few days. Seeing Right Wingers pumped about the FEDS tear gassing Americans is just like sweet irony (and by irony I mean hypocrisy)  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing "oh but HeS a DeMoCrAt"  tinyhuh tinylaughing  what a trip this has been. 

I would be "pumped" if the "right wingers" were being tear gassed as well if they behaved like this.  The reason you never see them being tear gassed is because they don't behave like thugs.
Only time I've seen anyone on the right get physical at all was when they were being attacked and they acted in self defense.

I've never seen a Conservative Patriot be anything but polite while they march along holding their signs and chanting their message.

No hypocrisy at all.
(07-24-2020, 01:57 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Source

smallnotamused

I would be "pumped" if the "right wingers" were being tear gassed as well if they behaved like this.  The reason you never see them being tear gassed is because they don't behave like thugs.
Only time I've seen anyone on the right get physical at all was when they were being attacked and they acted in self defense.

I've never seen a Conservative Patriot be anything but polite while they march along holding their signs and chanting their message.

No hypocrisy at all.
tinylaughing that's just not believable. I've watched your comments for years praising anybody with an AK that stands up to Obama's FEMA camps. The joker that "raided" the pizza shop, the Bundy fellas with their militia protests. The problem you all have now is taking like 5 "actually" bad people in Portland and pretending anybody "on the left who hates america" is on board with violent protests and Molotov cocktails. But you know all about that diversion right? If its violent left it must be Soros. If its violent right (ehem....Charlottesville) it must be Soros paid provocateurs  tinylaughing
(07-24-2020, 02:03 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:

Source

smallnotamused

No hypocrisy at all.
tinylaughing that's just not believable. I've watched your comments for years praising anybody with an AK that stands up to Obama's FEMA camps. The joker that "raided" the pizza shop, the Bundy fellas with their militia protests. The problem you all have now is taking like 5 "actually" bad people in Portland and pretending anybody "on the left who hates america" is on board with violent protests and Molotov cocktails. But you know all about that diversion right? If its violent left it must be Soros. If its violent right (ehem....Charlottesville) it must be Soros paid provocateurs 

And I would still praise anyone who stands up to Obama or anyone with FEMA camps.

As for the joker that "raided" Comet Ping Pong, it's been pretty well determined that that person was hired by the owner to come in and start shooting and blame it on a crazy Anon.
Strange the only thing he hit was the owner's computer, eh?  Wonder what he had on there he didn't want discovered?

I'll have to go back and revisit the Bundy story. All I know is, the government was trying to take his land and they fought back and won.

As for five bad people in Portland?  Surely you joke!   tinylaughing 

Does this look like five bad people to you?

(07-24-2020, 02:26 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 02:03 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:

Source

smallnotamused

No hypocrisy at all.
tinylaughing that's just not believable. I've watched your comments for years praising anybody with an AK that stands up to Obama's FEMA camps. The joker that "raided" the pizza shop, the Bundy fellas with their militia protests. The problem you all have now is taking like 5 "actually" bad people in Portland and pretending anybody "on the left who hates america" is on board with violent protests and Molotov cocktails. But you know all about that diversion right? If its violent left it must be Soros. If its violent right (ehem....Charlottesville) it must be Soros paid provocateurs 

And I would still praise anyone who stands up to Obama or anyone with FEMA camps.

As for the joker that "raided" Comet Ping Pong, it's been pretty well determined that that person was hired by the owner to come in and start shooting and blame it on a crazy Anon.
Strange the only thing he hit was the owner's computer, eh?  Wonder what he had on there he didn't want discovered?

I'll have to go back and revisit the Bundy story. All I know is, the government was trying to take his land and they fought back and won.

As for five bad people in Portland?  Surely you joke!   tinylaughing 

Does this look like five bad people to you?

The government wasnt trying to take his land. It was government land to begin with. Most people hear BLM and think "big bad Feds", but hose assholes arent maintaining shit. They have their cattle graze of federal property and get the benefit of not having costs (dirt road maintenance, etc). BLM is a godsend to the few ranchers I know in CO and Wyoming, they were just as baffled when the right came in at the 11th hour to "defend" the BS Bundy crowd. 

As for the Pizza Place? Whatever. Have fun with that. Just remember that President trump was a close friend to Epstein and the Mrs. Who is now incarcerated. Pictures, interviews, it cant be denied. So any QAnon BS about billionaire elites in cahoots with pedophiles needs to start and stop with your fake ass hero  tinycool
As for Pizza place, pretty "well documented " by what? YouTube channel assholes in their basements???   tinywhat
(07-24-2020, 02:32 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: The government wasnt trying to take his land. It was government land to begin with. Most people hear BLM and think "big bad Feds", but hose assholes arent maintaining shit. They have their cattle graze of federal property and get the benefit of not having costs (dirt road maintenance, etc). BLM is a godsend to the few ranchers I know in CO and Wyoming, they were just as baffled when the right came in at the 11th hour to "defend" the BS Bundy crowd. 

As for the Pizza Place? Whatever. Have fun with that. Just remember that President trump was a close friend to Epstein and the Mrs. Who is now incarcerated. Pictures, interviews, it cant be denied. So any QAnon BS about billionaire elites in cahoots with pedophiles needs to start and stop with your fake ass hero  tinycool

Okay, I admit I got in on the tail end of the Bundy story, so I may not know everything involved. Score one for Duckypoo.

But, the story of President Trump being buddies with Epstein has been debunked so many times, I'm tired of repeating it. It's in my threads. Sorry if you missed it.
Of course they attended the same parties and ran in the same circles. How many billionaires are there? Just because he had his picture taken with Epstein doesn't mean he's guilty of anything, unless you're going to say he's guilty by association?

And another thing, Trump was the only person who came forward VOLUNTARILY and gave the FBI information they needed to arrest Jeffrey Epstein the first time around. No one else. It's all in an interview a reporter did with the FBI hoping to get dirt on Trump, but it backfired when the story didn't take the turn he hoped. They said without Trump's help, Epstein probably wouldn't have been arrested.

What else you got?   tinybiggrin
Wait, I remember now. It wasn't basement folks (those are unemployed liberals), it was from that QAnon alert that another big announcement was coming. You know, same shot on year 5 now: Hillary was in secret court, marines arrested Obama, paratroopers raided Clinton's house. All the same. Speaking of which, where was that big reveal that was supposed to happen a few days ago?
(07-24-2020, 02:42 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 02:32 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: The government wasnt trying to take his land. It was government land to begin with. Most people hear BLM and think "big bad Feds", but hose assholes arent maintaining shit. They have their cattle graze of federal property and get the benefit of not having costs (dirt road maintenance, etc). BLM is a godsend to the few ranchers I know in CO and Wyoming, they were just as baffled when the right came in at the 11th hour to "defend" the BS Bundy crowd. 

Okay, I admit I got in on the tail end of the Bundy story, so I may not know everything involved. Score one for Duckypoo.

But, the story of President Trump being buddies with Epstein has been debunked so many times, I'm tired of repeating it. It's in my threads. Sorry if you missed it.
Of course they attended the same parties and ran in the same circles. How many billionaires are there? Just because he had his picture taken with Epstein doesn't mean he's guilty of anything, unless you're going to say he's guilty by association?

And another thing, Trump was the only person who came forward VOLUNTARILY and gave the FBI information they needed to arrest Jeffrey Epstein the first time around. No one else. It's all in an interview a reporter did with the FBI hoping to get dirt on Trump, but it backfired when the story didn't take the turn he hoped. They said without Trump's help, Epstein probably wouldn't have been arrested.

But there are pictures........ smallcrackingup smallrofl
(07-24-2020, 02:43 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:

At least the ones Fox couldn't edit out...

At least the ones Fox couldn't edit out...

What pictures are you talking about?  Link please.
Which one do you want? The picture of him with Jeff? Him with her? His quote about sharing a taste for younger women like Epstein? His "wishing her well" a few days ago? Which one?
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Quote:What pictures are you talking about?  Link please.

He can't.
It's just T D S.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]