Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China Launches mission to Mars
An interesting one. China yesterday launched it's own "mission to mars"  
Quote:Tianwen-1 will take seven months to reach the red planet and plans to search for underground water and evidence of possible ancient life forms.
Be great if china did find something what NASA are hiding and announced it with pictures as proof. At last something positive coming from China after recent events minusculebeercheers

https://news.sky.com/story/china-launche...e-12034481
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8031]
Won't they be surprised to see that Mars is already occupied by our SSP operatives, and several other ET races that live underground?   tinylaughing Of course, they may already know.

Maybe it's time for the U.S. to make our portal technology known so we can beat them there?  tinywondering
(07-23-2020, 05:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Won't they be surprised to see that Mars is already occupied by our SSP operatives, and several other ET races that live underground?   tinylaughing Of course, they may already know.

Maybe it's time for the U.S. to make our portal technology known so we can beat them there?  tinywondering

The US are launching a new probe to mars soon. Maybe it's to destroy the Chinese one! minusculebonker. Always thought something going on up on old Mars.
Well, we'll see if they can auger that baby in as happens to so many Mars missions.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Big Grin 
The Martian response to this : 
[Image: alien-mask.jpg]
(07-23-2020, 06:27 PM)bluemooone2 Wrote: The Martian response to this : 
[Image: alien-mask.jpg]

minusculeclap smallrofl
(07-23-2020, 06:16 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Well, we'll see if they can auger that baby in as happens to so many Mars missions.

Cheers

Yes hopefully she can land with no incidents. How the hell they manage to land these things safely who knows minusculebonker.
This is not the purpose, everyone already knows that water and underground water has been mapped.
There has also been evidence of microbial life.

No, My Old Comrades have other plans.
Does it surprise any of you, they lied?  minusculethinking
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-23-2020, 10:41 PM)guohua Wrote: This is not the purpose, everyone already knows that water and underground water has been mapped.
There has also been evidence of microbial life.

No, My Old Comrades have other plans.
Does it surprise any of you, they lied?  minusculethinking

I agree! There’s something else they have planned. This doesn’t surprise me at all.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]