Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Rogan Experience #1511 - Oliver Stone
Really great interview with Oliver Stone. It covers his time in Vietnam and of course the JFK assignation and some surprises as well. 
Thanks for sharing.

We have several people here who like to delve into the JFK topic. @"BIAD" even did a "file" on him. I'm sure he'll be along to watch at some point. 

minusculebeercheers
Awesome, I'm a big fan of Joe Rogan interviews.  Thanks for sharing, I won't be able to watch it until later though.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
I like Joe Rogan, he actually does have some Great Guest and Interviews.

We all know who had JFK killed.
Quote:Lyndon Johnson's mistress claims LBJ told her that he had JFK killed.
True, True, True.
Quote:MODERATOR's NOTE (Victor Martinez): This is Robert Gaylon Ross' 1½-hr interview with Lyndon Johnson's mistress, Madeleine Duncan Brown. She claims that LBJ told her that he had John F. Kennedy killed ... and it's ALL TRUE. 
Yes it is True.
Here is her part of the Document.
Quote:Madeleine Duncan Brown was on record stating that Johnson was behind the killing of Kennedy and of SEVERAL OTHER MEN. Brown has a bound manuscript and a book on the subject, but has been largely disregarded. She passed away on June 22, 2002. Her story was extended beyond its original basics, a problem for many in the wake of the assassination. 

In her memoir, "Texas In The Morning,"(1997), LBJ's mistress, the late Madeleine Brown, wrote of being at a "social" in honor of J Edgar Hoover at the home of Texas oil millionaire, and longtime backer of LBJ, Clint Murchison, on Nov 21, 1963, the evening BEFORE the JFK assassination. 

"A short time later Lyndon, anxious and red-faced, reappeared. squeezing my hand so hard, he spoke into my ear, not a love message, but one I'll always remember: 'After tomorrow, those goddamn Kennedys will never embarrass me again -- that's NOT a threat -- that's a promise.'" 

JFK/LBJ FLASH POINT: 

Kennedy's secretary, Evelyn Lincoln wrote that the day President Kennedy left for Dallas, they discussed the Bobby Baker scandal, LBJ's deep involvement in it, and the effects of the scandal on the campaign. Kennedy told her: "I will need a running mate in '64, a man who believes as I do." 

Lincoln wrote: "President Kennedy had talked and I had just listened, but I did venture one question. Now I asked, "Who is your choice as a running mate?"

He looked straight ahead, and without hesitating, he replied: 'At this time, I am thinking about Governor Terry Sanford of N Carolina. BUT IT WILL NOT BE LYNDON.' 

This news was not shocking to me. It had been my feeling for quite a while that Lyndon Johnson would NOT be the Vice-Presidential candidate in the next campaign. In fact, I had discussed this possibility with my husband and friends many times." 

You can read the entire article here: Source
Here is the Mistress interview.  That is the short version.
This is a better version 

A key player was E. H. Hunt he actually confess to what he knew and that YT video has been scrubbed.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]