Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some COVID News
https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/br...g-globally
Quote:BREAKING! COVID-19 Reinfections: Israeli Doctor Reinfected With SARS-CoV-2 Just 12 Weeks After Recovering, More Reinfections Appearing Globally
Source: COVID-19 Reinfections  Jul 21, 2020  57 minutes ago
COVID-19 Reinfections: As early as late February, Thailand Medical News was reporting about cases of COVID-19 reinfections occurring in China from data supplied by Chinese researchers on the frontlines, https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/la...ng-concern but many times Western Researchers (mostly those not involved in any research… sitting in some cozy air-con  offices  and wanting some publicity would come out with some editorial reports in various medical journals that can be easily bought for coverage these days claiming that reinfections were not possible and that the cases in China were most due to faulty testing or due to dead viral particles that the body’s system was still trying to remove but which got picked up by the PCR tests)

[Image: COVID-19-Reinfections.jpg]
SARS-CoV-2 virus particles (yellow), as seen using an electron microscope
CDC/Science Photo Library

However there are more and more cases of such reinfections occurring around the world that are being documented while many new studies are showing that the antibodies and T-Cells of the human immune system and even vaccines would most probably be able to provide only short term effective protection of anything between 6 to 11 weeks the most.

There were reports of recurring coronavirus cases in other countries, including Canada, Japan, South Korea, and the United States. In these countries, some patients who have previously recovered from COVID-19 became infected by the Novel  coronavirus again after about two to three months.

A research published in May by scientists at Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health found that reinfections with endemic human coronaviruses are not uncommon, even within a year of prior infection. The team studied four other types of coronaviruses. https://www.publichealth.columbia.edu/pu...r-recovery and https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/...20082032v1

Now a detailed medically documented case of reinfection has been reported in Israel involving a medical doctor as the patient. https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-do...m-covid-19

The doctor working at Sheba Medical Center in Tel Hashomer, Israel's Largest Hospital, has tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 just 12 weeks after recovering from the COVID-19 disease.

The female doctor contracted the virus in April during the height of the pandemic in the country. By May and June, swab tests showed that the doctor has fully recovered from the disease. However, when the doctor was tested again in July, results returned positive.

A spokesperson from the hospital said that the doctor tested positive again since she has remnants of her first virus still found in the blood. In her April bout, the doctor experienced fever, cough, and body pains but has since recovered from the illness.

In early July however the doctor came in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, and after, she tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 again. This case is the latest in a string of incidents of potential reinfection, raising questions on how long immunity against SARS-CoV-2 lasts, or if there is any at all.

The details from various reinfection cases raises concern that the antibodies developed by the body against SARS-CoV-2 may not necessarily protect the body from future infections. If the antibodies do provide protection, they may not last for long.

Israel, for one, launched a widespread serological testing or antibody testing to determine the extent of the pandemic. Since there is a reinfection risk and the antibodies fade out in time, governments and authorities should not use an antibody test as a passport to immunity.

Currently preliminary studies in China, Germany, the UK and elsewhere have found patients infected with the novel coronavirus make protective antibodies as part of their immune system’s defenses, but these appear to last a few weeks.

This raises big problems for developers of potential COVID-19 vaccines, experts say, and for public health authorities seeking to deploy them to protect populations from future waves of the pandemic.

Dr Stephen Griffin, a Leeds University Associate Professor of medicine said, “To be truly effective, COVID-19 vaccines will either need to generate stronger and longer-lasting protection or they may need to be given regularly. And those things are not trivial.”
https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/br...9-infectio
Quote:COVID-19 Symptoms: Researchers from King’s College London and Massachusetts General Hospital by detailed analysis of data from the COVID Symptom Study have identified six distinct ‘types’ of COVID-19, each distinguished by a particular cluster of symptoms.
https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/br...9-patients

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/br...n-patients
Quote:BREAKING! COVID-19 Antibodies: Dutch Researchers Warn That COVID-19 Antibody Therapies Containing IgG Could Backfire Badly In Patients
Source: COVID-19 Antibodies  Jul 15, 2020  6 days ago
COVID-19 Antibodies: A new study by researchers from Netherlands warns against the use of any COVID-19 therapies containing the IgG antibodies as these would react with the macrophages in the bodies of the infected and accelerate cytokine storms.
@777Sky  This kind of reinforces what many of us have believed all along: Just like any other coronavirus strain it will be nearly impossible to create a vaccine or series of vaccines that can offer long term protection from Covid-19.

Now that we are several months into this so-called "pandemic" it is time for doctors and scientists to tell the truth to the public and allow us to get on with our lives. The lockdowns were for naught, masks are not preventing the spread and the virus is nowhere near as deadly as predicted for the majority of people. The only thing accomplished by locking down and destroying our economy was delaying the inevitable. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
The news is going to build this virus up until after the election, that's a given. Watch it disappear on November 5th when there will no longer be a reason to keep people inside. This is about the election and forcing people to use mail in voting so the democrats can cheat. Nothing more, nothing less.

I do believe there is a virus, but it's not as bad as the numbers are being conflated to make us think. They are using the same test on the same person three times. If they test positive the first time, they also count the next two time they come in as a separate test.
I've also seen reports that the tests themselves are already infected in order to show a positive result. The labs are infected, and on and on.

My best advise is to build up your immune system, and if you do get sick, use the HCQ, Zinc, and an antibiotic like the Z Pack, or Colloidal Silver. You'll be just fine if you don't let it get to the severe stages.
(07-21-2020, 06:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The news is going to build this virus up until after the election, that's a given. Watch it disappear on November 5th when there will no longer be a reason to keep people inside. This is about the election and forcing people to use mail in voting so the democrats can cheat. Nothing more, nothing less.

No offense, Mystic but this isn't just about the United States, Democrats vs Republicans, mail voting or Trump for that matter. What about the rest of the world??

We exist too. If it was localized to the U.S of A, I might be behind you 100%. But it's not.

As mentioned in the article, we have recurring cases here in Canada, and it's got nothing to do with Trudeau or Scheer or any other politician, be it municipal or provincial or federal. It's worldwide and I've heard that Spain and Italy also have recurring cases.

This virus - in my opinion - is one major clusterfuck that came out of a biochemical Chinese lab; and it'll only get worse. It keeps mutating.

Remember at first, it was only transmitted from person to person. Then the droplets theory came out. Then the virus is airborne on a distance came out. Now, the officials are as clueless as we are, as the virus gets dominated but reappears. Because it keeps mutating.

China is fully responsible for this shit we're all in but their dignitaries are denying it with all they've got.

China is responsible. Not the Democrats.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-21-2020, 08:16 PM)Sol Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 06:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The news is going to build this virus up until after the election, that's a given. Watch it disappear on November 5th when there will no longer be a reason to keep people inside. This is about the election and forcing people to use mail in voting so the democrats can cheat. Nothing more, nothing less.

No offense, Mystic but this isn't just about the United States, Democrats vs Republicans, mail voting or Trump for that matter. What about the rest of the world??

We exist too. If it was localized to the U.S of A, I might be behind you 100%. But it's not.

As mentioned in the article, we have recurring cases here in Canada, and it's got nothing to do with Trudeau or Scheer or any other politician, be it municipal or provincial or federal. It's worldwide and I've heard that Spain and Italy also have recurring cases.

This virus - in my opinion - is one major clusterfuck that came out of a biochemical Chinese lab; and it'll only get worse. It keeps mutating.

Remember at first, it was only transmitted from person to person. Then the droplets theory came out. Then the virus is airborne on a distance came out. Now, the officials are as clueless as we are, as the virus gets dominated but reappears. Because it keeps mutating.

China is fully responsible for this shit we're all in but their dignitaries are denying it with all they've got.

China is responsible. Not the Democrats.

@"Sol" 

You're right. Please forgive me for not including the rest of the world.
Thing is, if the Powers That Be can get Trump out of the White House, then it does affect the rest of the world.

I have posted so many things in other threads that show what a farce this virus is, backed up by what doctors are saying. For some unknown reason (to me) people think Fauci is the god of health sources.  He isn't. He's flip-flopped on what he says so many times, he's become a laughing stock.

I've never said this virus doesn't exist, only that's it's not the inflated numbers they are reporting. "They" have to keep this going, keep people living in fear so they can control them, etc.

Another thing this is about is Bill Gates and the WHO needing to sell there ridiculous-priced vaccine to make people FEEL safe. It's all about the money.  HCQ costs between $10 and $20 compared to one shot of the vaccine costing around $3,000.
Oh, and let's not forget the contact tracing. This is their way of introducing tracking people and getting them used to it.

There are so many things this virus is being used for that I can't get into now. It's all been said and shown before in other threads, if anyone cares to look. I know I've covered a lot here: Coronavirus - Take Two

This virus is no different than other corona viruses, except that it can be deadly to people with compromised immune systems, just like the regular flu. Given, it does attack the respiratory system worse than the flu.

I don't know if you missed my other thread where Italy came out and said this is NOT a virus, but a bacterial infection?

They did autopsies on some of the people who died from the "virus" and discovered blood clots in the arteries of all of them. They also said that putting people on a ventilator was the worse thing a doctor could do once the blood clots are in the lungs.
They said they started experimenting with drugs for a bacterial infection and people started recovering immediately.
They said to use an antibiotic and aspirin, simple as that.

If doctors are using the wrong medication, no wonder they are having such a hard time getting it under control.
I see tweets like this everyday on Twitter.  Of course we only have their word, but it doesn't surprise me if it's true.

Quote:[/url]Ray #Cult45
@RaymondMiley2

·
3h

I just got off the phone with the VA. About 2 weeks ago they asked me if I was tested for Covid or if I wanted to be test. I said no. Well, somehow I was tested over the phone and now I have the COVID-19 virus. I was instructed to self isolate and get retested 2 weeks. WTF?

Quote:[Image: tHsUpllg_bigger.jpg]

Bethankful
@Bethank56070327
[url=https://twitter.com/Bethank56070327]
·
2h

Wow! There was a lady that went to CVS to get tested and the line was too long so she decided to leave. A few days later she got a letter from them saying she had tested positive when she never even took the test! This is why no one believes the numbers.

Still wonder how they get the numbers up so high?

And what about the doctor who sent in tests from a paw paw and a goat, and they both came back positive?

mediumfacepalm
Great news... and you don't even have to be Jewish.
tinywhat tinywhat

Quote:Why some people are wearing sunflower badges when shopping in Morrisons, Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury's.

The little badge is actually sending a very important message to those around them.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8193]

'Face masks have been compulsory in shops and supermarkets in England for more than two weeks now.
And while 99 per cent of people you see when shopping in Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's and Morrisons will be
wearing a covering, you may have noticed some aren't.

But that doesn't necessarily mean they're doing anything wrong. Some people are exempt from wearing face
coverings.This could be for a number of reasons, as MyLondon reports. Perhaps it is due to a disability that
means they're unable to put it on, because they have a respiratory problem or because they're a carer for
someone who needs to be able to lip read.

Whatever the reason, you could very well not know they were exempt just by looking at them.
However, you might find that they're wearing a sunflower badge as a signal to people they have a hidden
disability.

Hidden Disabilities has created a face covering exemption card for people to wear when they go to the
supermarket that will indicate to staff they have a valid reason not to wear a face covering.

The company's website adds: "Businesses who are members of the scheme are aware of our card
and provide support, help, assistance or simply a little more time to those wearing the Hidden Disabilities
Sunflower.
"However, please note that shops and public transport can still refuse you entry if you are not wearing a
face covering."...'
KentLive:

In the UK, nobody is allowed about any medical condition you have except with permission from your own Doctor.
tinyok

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.