Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Right at Your Door Movie
This movie was made in 2006 and it sort of echoes what is going on today. 

Boy, did it piss me off. I won't spoil it for you , but if you ask I will. 

It's on Amazon Prime.

Quote:After Lexi leaves home to visit Central LA, there's a terrorist attack involving chemical bombs. After the attack, her musician husband, Brad, fails to find her and reluctantly seals himself inside his house. He will have to deal with this decision in the days to come. Written by James Donnelly

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458367/

The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Scary!

"They" do tell us their plans in movies, comics, music, etc.  
Knowing this could really happen makes it even scarier.                 tinyhuh
(07-20-2020, 05:51 AM)kdog Wrote: This movie was made in 2006 and it sort of echoes what is going on today. 

It's on Amazon Prime.

Quote:After Lexi leaves home to visit Central LA, there's a terrorist attack involving chemical bombs. After the attack, her musician husband, Brad, fails to find her and reluctantly seals himself inside his house. He will have to deal with this decision in the days to come. Written by James Donnelly

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458367/

I watched the trailer. I found it interesting, and I am watching as I type.

Going strictly by the trailer, after a three day course in chemical warfare training, while in the military, I know exactly what I would do.

I was only thirty years old when I took the training, I am now over twice that age, but my choice has not changed. I would choose they same ending as John Koestler chose in the movie "Knowing".

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(07-20-2020, 05:51 AM)kdog Wrote: This movie was made in 2006 and it sort of echoes what is going on today. 

It's on Amazon Prime.

Okay. Well. Okay. Will admit they did  good  job of keeping me guessing. So I was not super surprised at the end, but definitely was not where I was expecting it to go.
Thanks.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers