Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, my son ...
Hooks up with this social media 'influencer'.  That's who she is.  That's all she does.  He says when they get nekkid ... she just lies there like a corpse.  Basically, this girl has absolutely zero to offer to the world except her looks and and excerpts from her life and how she spends his money.

My son, of course, is never a feature of what she posts to Social Media (can't break that bubble and make herself seem unavailable to the other 'nerds' who read the drivel she posts).  So, my wife ... goes over to Korea to break them up.  She's not exactly successful, but she drives in the wedge.  The damage _is_ done.  Now it'll only take time.  About a year into this relationship, my son has grown weary of being the only contributor to the relationship.  The straw that breaks the camel's back is the day he has to clean up a spill in the kitchen ... which leads to him having to clean-up the whole house.  Seems she's now too good to clean the house as they had agreed.

So he kicks her out.  Her 'grocery cart' full of belongings can stay ... for a month ... until she gets her 'own place' (like that could ever happen with someone perpetually unemployed).  But, my kid's a good kid and keeps his end of the bargain.  5 weeks later she shows up to collect her kewpie dolls and the new laptop my son had gifted her.  And another month passes.

Then, this dumb leach decides that to get even with my son for ending a good thing (for her) ... that she'll make and send him a sex tape of her and her new courtier ... him ravaging her doggy-style from five or six different camera angles.  Little does she know, that he's got a backdoor into the laptop she carried away, and access to her Social Media account passwords.  So, in addition to promoting the video on her Social Media accounts when she's off-line, he e-mailed a copy of the video to her dad's boss.  He laffs and laffs because she's yet to figure out why she's got this newly formed army of followers and a bunch of old men offering her jobs.

I think this is where the story ends ... but, life ... ya know?  It may get even better.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

And here I thought I had it bad. . . . my oldest son (28 and still won't leave our house) is in Texas right now staying with a stripper he met at a bachelors party the previous year.  He's expected to fly back Monday.

tinysure
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Damn, my son just wont get his ass off the xbox

tinylaughing
(07-19-2020, 02:50 PM)beez Wrote: tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

And here I thought I had it bad. . . . my oldest son (28 and still won't leave our house) is in Texas right now staying with a stripper he met at a bachelors party the previous year.  He's expected to fly back Monday.

tinysure

Milestones.  Set them.  You know how to do that.   tinycool
You better run!
(07-19-2020, 03:13 PM)FauxMulder Wrote: Damn, my son just wont get his ass off the xbox

tinylaughing

These days ... there are worse outcomes.  Just think ... he could be out tearing down a statue.
You better run!
(07-19-2020, 03:24 PM)Snarl Wrote: These days ... there are worse outcomes.  Just think ... he could be out tearing down a statue.

Yea, I guess if he stays on the controller he wont develop the muscle structure to do that crap.
One of my sons was once living with a girl who made her money with a live video cam in her bedroom...people would pay to watch her do stuff. 
She was a complete leech and took total advantage of him.
He paid all her bills...including those for her two young kids.

I remember once, when he found out she'd cheated on him with a friend of theirs...and he was talking with us about it. 
Even though, at the time, we didn't know much about her and what she did...we did not like her and told him so.
He left telling us he was definitely going to break up with her...and a day later they moved in together.

He has since wised up and eventually kicked her out.
My son is doing great now, with a great girl...and totally has got his act together.

The 20's are our stupid years...but, eventually, most of us grow up and get smart.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(07-19-2020, 02:30 PM)Snarl Wrote: Hooks up with this social media 'influencer'.  That's who she is.  That's all she does.  He says when they get nekkid ... she just lies there like a corpse.  Basically, this girl has absolutely zero to offer to the world except her looks and and excerpts from her life and how she spends his money.

My son, of course, is never a feature of what she posts to Social Media (can't break that bubble and make herself seem unavailable to the other 'nerds' who read the drivel she posts).  So, my wife ... goes over to Korea to break them up.  She's not exactly successful, but she drives in the wedge.  The damage _is_ done.  Now it'll only take time.  About a year into this relationship, my son has grown weary of being the only contributor to the relationship.  The straw that breaks the camel's back is the day he has to clean up a spill in the kitchen ... which leads to him having to clean-up the whole house.  Seems she's now too good to clean the house as they had agreed.

So he kicks her out.  Her 'grocery cart' full of belongings can stay ... for a month ... until she gets her 'own place' (like that could ever happen with someone perpetually unemployed).  But, my kid's a good kid and keeps his end of the bargain.  5 weeks later she shows up to collect her kewpie dolls and the new laptop my son had gifted her.  And another month passes.

Then, this dumb leach decides that to get even with my son for ending a good thing (for her) ... that she'll make and send him a sex tape of her and her new courtier ... him ravaging her doggy-style from five or six different camera angles.  Little does she know, that he's got a backdoor into the laptop she carried away, and access to her Social Media account passwords.  So, in addition to promoting the video on her Social Media accounts when she's off-line, he e-mailed a copy of the video to her dad's boss.  He laffs and laffs because she's yet to figure out why she's got this newly formed army of followers and a bunch of old men offering her jobs.

I think this is where the story ends ... but, life ... ya know?  It may get even better.
Good for him! Sounds like a smart young lad. To me, anyone who says their occupation is “influencer” should be avoided like the plague.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-19-2020, 02:30 PM)Snarl Wrote: Hooks up with this social media 'influencer'.  That's who she is.  That's all she does.  He says when they get nekkid ... she just lies there like a corpse.  Basically, this girl has absolutely zero to offer to the world except her looks and and excerpts from her life and how she spends his money.

Oh buddy, I know this sounds bad, but knock some sense into your boy one way or another (nonviolent). I'm technically a "millennial" and this is absurd. He should know these type of people.
(07-19-2020, 04:16 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: The 20's are our stupid years...but, eventually, most of us grow up and get smart.

He's 35 ... well, in a couple of weeks.  LOL. That's about how old I was when I started seeing the light.

I'm probably too hard on him.  But, that's because I know how smart he actually is.

My daughter doesn't have the good sense God promised a billie goat.  But, she doesn't make errors in judgement about herself and the folks around her.  She got married last year ... and I really like her husband.  Smart guy and makes money hand-over-fist.  Note to self: Tell son to marry one of those pretty young docs he works with.
You better run!
(07-19-2020, 05:03 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Sounds like a smart young lad.

He's coming around, Chief. tinycool
You better run!
Moral of the story:

Stay away from E-THOTs.

Maybe it's because I'm 35, but these little girls online doing this shit hold zero appeal to me. 

I am not surprised the little hoe is a little hoe with zero self-respect.
(07-19-2020, 11:44 PM)projectvxn Wrote: Moral of the story:

Stay away from E-THOTs.

Maybe it's because I'm 35, but these little girls online doing this shit hold zero appeal to me. 

I always wondered if you and my son might possibly cross paths on some deployment.
You better run!
(07-19-2020, 11:59 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Stay away from E-THOTs.

I always wondered if you and my son might possibly cross paths on some deployment.

Not these days. I'm out of the game. Have been since 2016.
(07-20-2020, 12:22 AM)projectvxn Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 11:59 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Stay away from E-THOTs.

Not these days. I'm out of the game. Have been since 2016.

I remember when you hung up your boots.  The Army gave my son his DD-214 a couple of years earlier than you.  He'd done three rotations w/5th Gp and there was no end in sight.

Full credit to you both!!
You better run!
Only 35 and already wising up? Shit, he's ahead of the game! I didn't wise up until 50, and I'm not so sure I wised up then - I'm more of the opinion that I just got lucky!

My wicked and mis-spent youth was lived on the edge, for the danger. Because of that, I've been married 4 times. Wives are not a thing a man should collect, and they get expensive after a while, but there it is.

First wife offered to kill me in my sleep numerous times. She never got it done of course, since I'm here, but it made for a lively marriage. She did some time in the looney bin when we separated at the end.

Second wife... well, shit that would take pages to go over, and the read would be a nail biter.

Third wife - never met anyone who looked so poor and lived so rich. No way I could keep up with the spending. She booted me out for a year so she could have a few flings, then when the money dried up begged me back. I went, hoping to get some of my stuff back, but never got it. Instead, she had me arrested on trumped up bullshit charges, and stole and sold most of the rest of my valuables while I was on a mandatory two day lockdown. She did teach me to never judge a book by its tits, though.

Fourth wife was the charm. met her on the internet (at ATS), traveled half way across the country to meet up sight unseen, got married within 5 hours of my boots hitting the ground there, and never looked back. 8 years on, still going strong. I picked a winner this time, but again I don't think it was wisdom so much as pure dumb luck.

Now I've outlived the second and third wives.

RAT-ing the computer was a stroke of genius on the part of your son. Did that with my second wife, for use during those times when we were separated. Third wife stole my laptop while I was on that mandatory lockdown, then after I got acquitted of her bullshit charges, tried to give it back to me. Nope. I know how that RAT-ing shit works. No thanks. Broke all ties, and intended for them to stay broke, so I told her she stole that shit fair and square, so it was all hers. have a nice life. I didn't feel any need for her to be able to track me or monitor me.

There is a sweet poetic justice in turning revenge back against the attempted revenger, though. It's a sort of "throw that shit at me, so we can see how it splatters when it hits YOU!"

What's not to love about THAT?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I just watched Jack Reacher, a great line(for all guys) in that show.

"I can't afford you."

"I'm not a prostitute....."

"Well, then I definitely can't afford you....."

Best of luck to your boy, but after the first line(she's a thot) I can't feel too bad for him. Hope he learned alot, he payed a lot of tuition for that degree.
(07-20-2020, 06:52 AM)Ninurta Wrote: My wicked and mis-spent youth was lived on the edge, for the danger. Because of that, I've been married 4 times. Wives are not a thing a man should collect, and they get expensive after a while, but there it is.

LOL (had me rolling) ... I got so lucky.  Am glad you're happily married.

We just celebrated our 36th anniversary.  I'd be a lot more scarred up if not for her.
You better run!
(07-20-2020, 07:21 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I just watched Jack Reacher, a great line (for all guys) in that show.

That is indeed a great scene.  The look on her face was priceless.
You better run!