Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sheriff Clarke: This is a war, and Black Lives Matter is the enemy
[Image: 543fa35eb4794dd1920d2338ed7653a8.png]

This is an opinionated piece by Sheriff David Clarke that hits on key points about the Black Lives Movement and the hate they spread.
Thought it to be right on target, so am going to share it for others to read....

Quote:Americans watching the news of the murders of police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, are observing a civil war unfold within our borders. A war between rule of law and anarchy-seeking hate.

The murders in Baton Rouge, and before them Dallas, were not acts of domestic terrorism but guerrilla urban warfare against the police - who represent law and order - against the Constitution, and against the American way. The police, the men and women whom I as the Sheriff of Milwaukee County ask to put their lives on the line, are on the front lines of this war.

It’s time to come to the aid of our police, our front-line soldiers, by calling this war, and not terrorism. Avoiding the truth through wordsmithing – the false narrative of the lone-wolf – is contemptible as more innocent officers perish while our politicians hem and haw.
We as a people need to declare that we stand with rule of law, and not with the false tales of the revolutionary Marxist forces, who most recently have rebranded themselves from Occupy Wall Street to Black Lives Matter.

The targeting of police for hate and for murder is by Black Lives Matter and their accomplices are, in actuality, the targeting is our rule of law. Groups like Black Lives Matter, blessed by the progressive left and most recently our own President Obama, need to be exposed and condemned for their true aims: revolution.

Black Lives Matter organizers hold the same values of America’s age-old enemies, who have always fought the ideals of our Constitution and our nation. That they have now taken on as their costume a false concern for Black America only adds to their depravity.

This president will not name Black Lives Matter the enemy. Instead, the White House proactively defended the revolutionary group in the most unfitting of contexts: the eulogies for fallen police officers in Dallas, Texas. He has invited those who speak hate against our rule of law and police officers, in some cases the only element that stands between the violence-plagued communities and their utter destruction, into his fold. The Democrats and their leaders have made their choice known to the American people: utter capitulation.

Alton Sterling’s own 15-year-old son and his calls for peace have provided more leadership for our country and courage than President Obama. The disgust and contempt I have for this president’s and his party’s actions could not be more complete.

We have several forces internal and external attacking our rule of law: ISIS, Black Lives Matter, Occupy Wall Street – just the most recent iterations of the elements who brand themselves as unique but seek the same revolutionary aim: take down the West, the philosophy of equality before the law, and replace it with their authority, their rules, their hate.

So we are left with an enemy within our borders, without our borders, and a weak enabler of that enemy at the head of our government.
The Americans I know are not willing to abandon our police and our great Democratic experiment to the pathetic cowardice—or worse—of the progressive left.

We fight back, and that comes by first describing the fight as what it is: guerrilla warfare. When we define Baton Rouge, Dallas, or even the Miami nightclub, as terrorist attacks, we are setting ourselves up for slow and steady obliteration.

We “go about our lives” with terrorist threats. We fight back and win when we are at war.

It’s time to reclaim our future and it begins by condemning Black Lives Matter, organizers and inspiration for hate, friend to enemies of law and order.

---------------------

Clarke is the Milwaukee County sheriff. Follow him @SheriffClarke

Source

Also, here is a video of  Sheriff Clarke having a debate with CNN's Don Lemon,  over recent police shootings and the Black Lives Matter movement.
Clarke actually tells Lemon that President Obama is lying to the public about his facts on black males being murdered by cops.

#BlueLivesMatter

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

The police shootings that Clarke is referring to, where officers were the target

11 officers shot, 4 fatally during Dallas protest over police shootings

Three Officers Dead, at Least 7 Injured in Baton Rouge

The Baton Rouge shooter was not even from Louisiana.
But he just had to bring his hate/violence down there and show what a criminal thug he was.

The outsiders need to go back to where they came from and let the locals protest peacefully as they have been.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I'm sorry, but Clark is right, it IS the birth of a guerrilla war, and if the outsders went away, the revolution would evaporate.

So they can't.

I'm fairly knowledgeable in matters of guerrilla war. It's one of the few things I do well. This is following the old Cold War pattern of fomenting guerrilla war as practiced by communists, predominantly Soviets. You have to have outside "agitators" (known as "cadre" in Marxist guerrilla warfare circles) in order to foment armed rebellion in otherwise peaceful areas. Locals simply won't get off their asses and kill each other, their friends and neighbors, in mass without that outside spark.

In Nicaragua, I saw outside cadre sweep into areas and turn formerly peaceful campesinos into bloodthirsty killing machines hell bent on X-ing out their friends and neighbors who didn't see things quite the same way that they were indoctrinated to see them in. The the cadre would ride off into the sunset to foment rebellion elsewhere, leaving the poor campesinos to deal with the enraged aftermath. Just leave 'em for dead, to kill or be killed, as long as they were still churning the unrest. In any given AO, there might have been 15 or 20 cadres to 2,000 to 3,000 campesinos turned killer.

It's called a "force multiplier" by US Special Forces operators, who do the same thing, but for our side, and not skittering away to leave their charges to fend for themselves against the outrageous fortunes of war. SF hangs in there, CT cadre don't.

They (the Marxists) tried the same thing with the Occupy movement, with somewhat lousier results. Now they are doing it with BLM.

No ma'am, you can't run those outside cadre off - you'd only have peace then, and the Marxists ain't having none of that!

It's sad to see what I've seen elsewhere happening right here. I already knew we failed even when we "won", but the bastards didn't have to rub my nose in it! I've only done what I've done to keep it out of my own back yard, and now here it is.

This is what breaks old men down and makes them old.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Ninurta, Is Right.
Rick
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]