Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teen Boys FORCED To Take Female Hormones As "Experiment" By LA Government According T

Teen Boys FORCED To Take Female Hormones As "Experiment" By LA Government According To Lawsuit

vid on bitchute

Teenage Boy Given Estrogen in Juvenile Hall to Treat Behavioral Disorder

Quote:Teenage Boy Given Estrogen in Juvenile Hall to Treat Behavioral Disorder

[Image: dda92ee0-7ea7-11e7-b155-8968a397655c_themighty.png]
Maria Lianos-Carbone
The MightyJuly 15, 2020
[Image: da1e1f936f843af04d07153f852372be]
shadow of a boy with backpack against a ribbed concrete wall

What happened: While detained at a juvenile hall in Los Angeles, a 16-year-old boy was given estrogen to treat a behavioral health disorder, according to a lawsuit. Estrogen is not currently an established treatment for the boy’s diagnosis.

The teenage boy, who has not been identified, was diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) two days after he was arrested and held at Eastlake Juvenile Hall in June of last year. The doctors’ ODD diagnosis was “correlated with elevated levels of testosterone and delinquency in male youths,” according to the lawsuit filed against doctors Danny Wang and David Oh and the County of Los Angeles.

The boy was prescribed 13 doses of the hormone estrogen “without obtaining voluntary and informed consent” of himself or his parents, according to the filing with the court. The lawsuit described the treatment as “experimental.”

Estrogen is not a treatment for ODD. I can’t be more emphatic about that. You won’t find a reference anywhere that supports the use of estrogen for ODD. — James McGough, a professor of clinical psychiatry at UCLA, Los Angeles Times

Related: Download The Mighty app to connect in real time with people who can relate to what you're going through.
Later, the boy developed female breast tissue, and was diagnosed with gynecomastia, “which is the enlarging of his breast tissue, that did not exist prior to taking the estrogen pills.” He also experienced “psychological, emotional, and cognitive symptoms of depression, anxiety, insomnia, inability to concentrate, attention problems, and headaches.”

ODD is a behavioral condition that is mostly diagnosed in childhood and is sometimes diagnosed in patients with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). ODD is normally treated with therapy, and not estrogen, said James McGough, a professor of clinical psychiatry at UCLA.
Quote:Obscene: Boy, 16, given estrogen as "experimental" treatmt for behav disorder (oppositional defiant disorder) while in LA juvey hall. Medically unsafe & uncalled for.https://t.co/DhakF2OIoJ
In decent, lawful world, docs do not "experiment" on children held captive by the state pic.twitter.com/SgCj2w6InN
— Amy Alkon (@amyalkon) July 15, 2020
Related: Dear Parents, Please Think About What You Post to Social Media About Your Child

The Frontlines: Many times, young people who act out are diagnosed with conditions like ODD when in reality, they’re trying to regulate difficult emotional experiences. According to Child Mind Institute, there are many common psychiatric symptoms that are easily misinterpreted in children and teenagers, leading to misdiagnosis and improper treatment.
  • Two of the most common diagnoses in school settings are ODD and ADHD, both of which include symptoms many people consider “acting out.” In children and teenagers, “acting out” behaviors can be signs that a child is having difficulty and needs support
  • With trauma, children and adolescents can experience irritable or aggressive behavior, hypervigilance, problems in concentration, to name a few symptoms, which are similar to ADHD, says the American Counseling Association.
  • In addition, children and adolescents can have traumatic experiences that lead to mental health problems, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). However, diagnosing PTSD in children is challenging, according to National Institutes of Health.
Related: 26 Phrases to Calm an Angry Child

Get more on mental health: Sign up for our weekly mental health newsletter.

A Mighty Voice: Our contributor, Siobhán, shared how her misdiagnosis almost made her lose everything. “Last spring, I entered treatment for the first time since 2006, with a new team of therapist and psychiatrist. I was thoroughly honest with both about my previous bipolar disorder diagnosis 16 years ago; both disagreed, and told me they believed it to be adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).” You can submit your first person story, too.

From Our Community:
Quote:BPD or Bipolar? #Bipolar #BorderlinePersonalityDisorder

Other things to know:
If they’re not asking the right questions, educators, parents, social workers and even medical professionals can make a misdiagnosis. Here are some other Mighty articles on the impact this can have on people:

What to look for:
If you’re
concerned about a child’s mental health or suspect they may be having trouble, the Child Mind Institute has compiled a resource on what to look for here.

wow.. just wow
Disgusting pieces of poop!   tinyok 

(Sorry, I'm listening to a podcast right now. I'll watch the video later.)
(07-16-2020, 06:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Disgusting pieces of poop!   tinyok 

(Sorry, I'm listening to a podcast right now. I'll watch the video later.)

Yes, Very Disgusting!
Very Disturbing as well.
What else have they been getting away with?
Sounds a lot like the Old Mental Institutions and the experiments they performed on Patients.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Saw/read it on the internet so it must be true, right?

Without more evidence or corroborating sources, I ain't buying it due to my extensive knowledge of the treatment of trans people and even if partly true, the prescribing doctor is a complete idiot.

Estrogen alone, even if administered in high doses over a significant period of time (6 to 12 months) is not generally effective at reducing testosterone without the addition of anti-androgens such as Spironolactone or Cyproterone Acetate or a GNrH agonist (anti-gonadotropin) such as  Leuprorelin/Lupron commonly referred to as puberty blockers.

Transgender people undergoing medical transition take both estrogen and an anti-androgen daily. Most don’t notice the beginning of any physical changes until six to eight weeks. 13 doses of estrogen in a healthy 16-year old boy isn’t going to do a heck of a lot and any such resultant gynecomastia is likely to be extremely minimal and is often reabsorbed by the body once the estrogen is discontinued and normal male hormone levels resume. Significant breast development in MtF trans people takes 1 to 3 years and in the majority of cases, rarely results in more than an A or AA cup size, however, these effects can be more noticeable in young people but not in a kid that is determined to have high testosterone levels in the first place.

I won’t even get into “ODD” (oppositional defiant disorder) because it’s a crock of shit dreamed up to give a name to kids that act out and misbehave so they can be treated with pharmaceuticals.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
You know what should be used to treat Oppositional Defiance Disorder?

A size fucking 12 up their ass.

If that doesn't work, back-hand the taste out of their sass mouths.

Repeat as necessary.

tinyangry
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
I finally had time to watch the video. I know this guy is a darling of the redpillers who love their confirmation bias but this hyperbolic and inflammatory video is nothing but spin and manufactured bullshit.

He starts out blathering on about injections then at 5:52 goes on to contradict himself saying the boy was administered thirteen daily 2mg doses of estrogen taken orally. Typical transition doses for transgender people range from 4mg to 6mg daily along with a testosterone blocker and anti-androgens are often given as a precursor to even starting estrogen in some cases. As I said above, they (the tranners) don’t usually notice anything physically for six to eight weeks so it is very hard to imagine 13 days of very low dose estrogen without a testosterone blocker would have any effect on this boy at all and certainly not to a degree that would require surgery or cause permanent changes.

Conflating this with “forced gender transition” is also pure unadulterated alarmist horseshit. You could cut this kid’s nuts off and not change his gender or sense of being who he is. Ask a guy with surgery for testicular or penile cancer or someone that lost their genitals in an accident if they magically turned into women? It doesn’t work that way as anyone with half a brain should know.

Little Timmy is right though, if this boy was given estrogen even if was for under two weeks and didn’t cause physical changes, whomever is responsible for this should have the book thrown at them.

My final thoughts on this are spinning this into some left vs. right divisive paradigm and falling for it only means you’ve been played right into the hands of those promoting the so called collapse of society via the divide and conquer strategy.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(07-17-2020, 09:47 AM)Freija Wrote: I know this guy is a darling of the redpillers
I have to admit ... he's definitely a righty ... but, he's got some outstanding stuff in the CT lane.  tinycool
(07-17-2020, 09:47 AM)Freija Wrote: it is very hard to imagine 13 days of very low dose estrogen without a testosterone blocker would have any effect on this boy at all

Yanked someone's chain hard enough to file a suit.  tinybighuh
(07-17-2020, 09:47 AM)Freija Wrote: Conflating this with “forced gender transition” is also pure unadulterated alarmist horseshit. You could cut this kid’s nuts off and not change his gender or sense of being who he is. Ask a guy with surgery for testicular or penile cancer or someone that lost their genitals in an accident if they magically turned into women? It doesn’t work that way as anyone with half a brain should know.
minusculeclap truth is truth.
(07-17-2020, 09:47 AM)Freija Wrote: Little Timmy is right though, if this boy was given estrogen even if was for under two weeks and didn’t cause physical changes, whomever is responsible for this should have the book thrown at them.

Don't hold your breath.  I've seen docs get away with murder.

My reply is mostly a test to see how my formatting attempt plays, but ... like always ... you're a hard person with whom to dispute facts.  And, I might have learned something too.   tinywhat
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-17-2020, 09:47 AM)Freija Wrote: I finally had time to watch the video. I know this guy is a darling of the redpillers who love their confirmation bias but this hyperbolic and inflammatory video is nothing but spin and manufactured bullshit.

He starts out blathering on about injections then at 5:52 goes on to contradict himself saying the boy was administered thirteen daily 2mg doses of estrogen taken orally. Typical transition doses for transgender people range from 4mg to 6mg daily along with a testosterone blocker and anti-androgens are often given as a precursor to even starting estrogen in some cases. As I said above, they (the tranners) don’t usually notice anything physically for six to eight weeks so it is very hard to imagine 13 days of very low dose estrogen without a testosterone blocker would have any effect on this boy at all and certainly not to a degree that would require surgery or cause permanent changes.

Conflating this with “forced gender transition” is also pure unadulterated alarmist horseshit. You could cut this kid’s nuts off and not change his gender or sense of being who he is. Ask a guy with surgery for testicular or penile cancer or someone that lost their genitals in an accident if they magically turned into women? It doesn’t work that way as anyone with half a brain should know.

Little Timmy is right though, if this boy was given estrogen even if was for under two weeks and didn’t cause physical changes, whomever is responsible for this should have the book thrown at them.

My final thoughts on this are spinning this into some left vs. right divisive paradigm and falling for it only means you’ve been played right into the hands of those promoting the so called collapse of society via the divide and conquer strategy.
You have said everything I was thinking, I find it hard any doc would do this sort of thing but then again I dont know the systems in the USA. As far as ODD , in my option its a way of not doing the job. O he/she has ODD so just give them meds, no work required