Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not Your Main Stream News
Quote:The Washington Post has reported that the outgoing Capitol Police Chief, Steve Sund, believes his efforts to secure the premises were undermined by a lack of concern from House and Senate security officials who answer directly to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate leader Mitch McConnell. The National Pulse can also report the Washington Post’s timeline proves it was impossible for Trump speech attendees to have made it to the Capitol in time for the breach.

In addition to the fact that Trump openly called for the “cheering on” of Congressman, and “peaceful” protests, the timeline as established from numerous, establishment media reports simply doesn’t stack up.

The admission that House and Senate security leaders failed to provide Capitol Police with resources on the day will raise questions over their role in the day’s events.

WaPo reported late Sunday night:
Two days before Congress was set to formalize President-elect Joe Biden’s victory, Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund was growing increasingly worried about the size of the pro-Trump crowds expected to stream into Washington in protest.

To be on the safe side, Sund asked House and Senate security officials for permission to request that the D.C. National Guard be placed on standby in case he needed quick backup.
But, Sund said Sunday, they turned him down.

In his first interview since pro-Trump rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol last week, Sund, who has since resigned his post, said his supervisors were reluctant to take formal steps to put the Guard on call even as police intelligence suggested that the crowd President Trump had invited to Washington to protest his defeat probably would be much larger than earlier demonstrations.

House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving said he wasn’t comfortable with the “optics” of formally declaring an emergency ahead of the demonstration, Sund said. Meanwhile, Senate Sergeant at Arms Michael Stenger suggested that Sund should informally seek out his Guard contacts, asking them to “lean forward” and be on alert in case Capitol Police needed their help.

Irving could not be reached for comment. A cellphone number listed in his name has not accepted messages since Wednesday. Messages left at a residence he owns in Nevada were not immediately returned, and there was no answer Sunday evening at a Watergate apartment listed in his name. A neighbor said he had recently moved out.

Sund recalled a conference call with Pentagon officials and officials from the D.C. government. He said on the call: “I am making an urgent, urgent immediate request for National Guard assistance… I have got to get boots on the ground.”
But the request was apparently denied over optics.
“I don’t like the visual of the National Guard standing a police line with the Capitol in the background,” an Army official replied.
John Falcicchio, chief of staff for D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser admitted: “Literally, this guy is on the phone, I mean, crying out for help. It’s burned in my memories.”

The Dodgy Timeline.
And while the Washington Post clumsily attempts to blame President Trump for the violence – despite the President calling for “peaceful” protests and the “cheering on” of Congressmen – their own article admits the “first wave of protesters arrived at the Capitol about 12:40pm.”

President Trump’s speech didn’t conclude until 1:11pm, and with at least a 45-minute walk between the two locations with crowd-related delays, that would put the first people from Trump’s speech at Capitol Hill no earlier than 1:56pm – a full hour and sixteen minutes after troublemakers arrived.

In fact, rioters who breached the perimeter would have had to leave before Trump’s speech even began (at 12pm precisely) to make it in time for the events as they are detailed by authorities.

The Washington Post also states: “Sund’s outer perimeter on the Capitol’s west side was breached within 15 minutes,” meaning the Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive.

This correlates with Sund’s interview, where he admits: “I realized at 1pm, things aren’t going well… I’m watching my people getting slammed.”

Again, 1pm would have been a full 56-minutes before any Trump speech-attendees could have begun arriving, let alone breaching the perimeter and clashing with police. Downtown Washington, D.C. roads were closed. There was no way of arriving faster, let alone before the President had finished speaking.

At 1:09pm, still before the President had finished speaking, Sund called the Sergeants-at-arms of the House and Senate. He told them it was time to call in the National Guard. He even said he wanted an emergency declaration. Both, however, said they would “run it up the chain” and get back to him.

At 1:50pm the Capitol itself was breached. Still before most Trump speech attendees could have arrived.
What happened after this point was a back and forth over hours between D.C. officials, Army officials, and Capitol police.

Eventually – at past 5pm – the National Guard arrived.
And while Sund is quoted in the Washington Post as blaming President Trump’s speech for the violence that ensued – the timeline means that makes no sense.

The President’s fans are not known for leaving his speeches 5 or 10 minutes in. And by the time the Capitol was breached, those who had stayed to listen to even the first 15 minutes would not have even made it there in time.

Source
(01-11-2021, 08:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Source

All part of the Plan !!!  tinyshouting
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
This will probably only stay up for a couple of days, so I implore each of you to make time to watch this fantastic show with John Paul Rice as M3thods' guest. 

Quote:https://dlive.tv/p/m3thods+T0tpC9aMg
I finally found IPOT1776. This video is a little old, but I want to preserve it here because it has the speech from the POTUS asking his supporters not to take part in violence during the fraudulent inauguration.  POTUS has been banned on most all social media and MSN, so people aren't seeing his messages calling for peace. 

Credit: Swampy on GAB
Some Patriots have gotten together and built a platform for Conservatives/Patriots/Truthers to speak with no fear of being censored or banned. Pilled.net has their own place where people can post their videos and a chat where we can speak with one another. 

You'll find most all your favorite people who were banned from You Tube using this site. 
On the left side of the screen is a menu showing who is currently live at the top of the menu, and who is live next as they come up. 
Click on the quotation bubble in the upper right of the screen to bring up the chat. 

There has been a large influx of people signing up, so be patient as the kinks are being worked out. It seems to be working smoothly for the most part now. 

I would post a screen shot of the site, but it says the file is too large.   tinyshocked
Quote:Rumble — We've reached peak inversion as 'experts' teach students NOT to read if they want to learn more. They say research is dangerous unless you're a professional fact-checker with adequate training. I can't take these people seriously anymore, as you'll see.

(02-23-2021, 02:30 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Rumble — We've reached peak inversion as 'experts' teach students NOT to read if they want to learn more. They say research is dangerous unless you're a professional fact-checker with adequate training. I can't take these people seriously anymore, as you'll see.

Absolutely astounding. Hold all critical thought? Should I burst out laughing, or weep for the stupidity and brainwashing?
mediumfacepalm Sad really,

Auntie Beeb is such a racist, these days.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(02-24-2021, 07:12 PM)BIAD Wrote: mediumfacepalm Sad really,

Auntie Beeb is such a racist, these days.
tinywondering
So people of colour can not choose where they go skiing or if they want to go skiing but do what white people say in order to make white people feel better. Am I missing something??
(02-23-2021, 02:30 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Here's something else to keep you awake at night.

These videos are for children too young to even read.

There is an entire YouTube channel for them called "Woke Kindergarten". Their purpose is to start indoctrination training of kindergarten children

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-25-2021, 09:22 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Here's something else to keep you awake at night.

These videos are for children too young to even read.

There is an entire YouTube channel for them called "Woke Kindergarten". Their purpose is to start indoctrination training of kindergarten children

That video reeks of brainwashing.  The repetition.   UGH. 

It's really getting bad.   Now, in NY, they need to see dead kindergartners.  I think this will permanently harm these kids.  I learned about what happened to the Jews in WWII while I was in my early teens when I was bored and started reading all of my Dad's books.  Frankly, I think I was too young for it, and it would have been better learned in my later teens.   Kindergarten?   To learn about some of the tragedies and horrors that have happened?  You've got to be kidding.   I hate to think what this country is going to be like in 20 years after these kids have gone through this heavy-handed indoctrination.  I'm glad I won't be here.

https://disrn.com/news/buffalo-kindergar...d-violence
How f* sad is it when AL JAZEERA has to "come to the rescue"?  

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/qata...ft-out-msm
Guy from Israel tell`s what going on there...

A Cry for Help, A Cry to RESIST from Israel – NEVER AGAIN? [video][/video][video]

What happen in Israel is for sure planned to happen it other countrys too, and we can see the signs allready in many countrys...

The guy is right that it`s wicked demonic evil plan.

Also this analysis from israel about the deaths after the vaccinations started

Dirty Secrets

Original source

Vaccinegeddon is here [/video]
Today's RedPill78 news.  Some interesting things going on that you might not hear about on MSM.

Quote:https://redpill78news.com/trump-fbi-decl...hina-ties/
RedPill78 brings us up to date with current happenings on states looking into election fraud, and also shows how Joe talked on a green screen to reporters. 

Good stories, as usual from RedPill78.  You'll hear things here you won't on main stream media.

Get up to speed with RedPill now. 

Quote:https://redpill78news.com/matt-gaetz-sex...vocateurs/
Here is a list of companies that oppose voter ID.  We need to hit them where it hurts; the wallet, to show them we outnumber them. Time to stand up to the tyranny. Stop doing business with these companies if at all possible. 

Leaders from these companies oppose Georgia's new voting law

Quote:A growing number of companies and top executives are blasting a new election law in Georgia that some critics have assailed as a concerted effort to suppress minority voters.

The legislation, signed into law last week by Gov. Brian Kemp ®, limits the use of drop-off ballot boxes, introduces new voter identification requirements and prevents voters waiting in line from being given food or water.
More than 70 Black businesses leaders recently signed an open letter calling on companies to oppose similar bills in other states. Some businesses, like Atlanta-based Home Depot, have released statements affirming voting rights while not directly addressing the law.
The following companies have at least one top executive who has publicly opposed the Georgia law.

Advent Capital Management LLC

American Express
AMB Sports & Entertainment LLC
Ariel Investments
Assurant
Avnet Inc.
Bank of America
Ben & Jerry’s
BET
Black Economic Alliance
Black Enterprise
BlackIvy Group LLC
BlackRock
BNY Mellon
Boeing
Boys & Girls Clubs of America
Carnival Corp.
Cisco
Citibank
Coca-Cola Inc.

Comcast Corp.
Compass Group
Delta Air Lines
Deutsche Bank
Ecolab
Eli Lilly and Company
Etsy
Fairview Capital
Ford Foundation
General Electric Co.
GenNx360 Capital Partners
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Global Infrastructure Partners
Goldman Sachs
Google LLC
Grain Management LLC
Hewlett-Packard
Johnson & Johnson
Lazard Ltd.
Madison Square Garden Sports Corp.
Martin Chase Productions
MasterCard
Merck
Microsoft Corp.
M&T Bank
Nordstrom
Northrop Grumman
Park Hotels & Resorts
Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
PepsiCo
Pfizer
Reddit
Sarr Group LLC
Slack
Starbucks
Sundial Brands
Textron Inc.
TIAA
Tyler Perry Studios
Uber
Verizon
ViacomCBS Vista Equity Partners
Walmart
(04-02-2021, 05:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a list of companies that oppose voter ID.  We need to hit them where it hurts; the wallet, to show them we outnumber them. Time to stand up to the tyranny. Stop doing business with these companies if at all possible. 

Leaders from these companies oppose Georgia's new voting law

Quote:A growing number of companies and top executives are blasting a new election law in Georgia that some critics have assailed as a concerted effort to suppress minority voters.

The legislation, signed into law last week by Gov. Brian Kemp ®, limits the use of drop-off ballot boxes, introduces new voter identification requirements and prevents voters waiting in line from being given food or water.
More than 70 Black businesses leaders recently signed an open letter calling on companies to oppose similar bills in other states. Some businesses, like Atlanta-based Home Depot, have released statements affirming voting rights while not directly addressing the law.
The following companies have at least one top executive who has publicly opposed the Georgia law.

Advent Capital Management LLC

American Express
AMB Sports & Entertainment LLC
Ariel Investments
Assurant
Avnet Inc.
Bank of America
Ben & Jerry’s
BET
Black Economic Alliance
Black Enterprise
BlackIvy Group LLC
BlackRock
BNY Mellon
Boeing
Boys & Girls Clubs of America
Carnival Corp.
Cisco
Citibank
Coca-Cola Inc.

Comcast Corp.
Compass Group
Delta Air Lines
Deutsche Bank
Ecolab
Eli Lilly and Company
Etsy
Fairview Capital
Ford Foundation
General Electric Co.
GenNx360 Capital Partners
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Global Infrastructure Partners
Goldman Sachs
Google LLC
Grain Management LLC
Hewlett-Packard
Johnson & Johnson
Lazard Ltd.
Madison Square Garden Sports Corp.
Martin Chase Productions
MasterCard
Merck
Microsoft Corp.
M&T Bank
Nordstrom
Northrop Grumman
Park Hotels & Resorts
Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
PepsiCo
Pfizer
Reddit
Sarr Group LLC
Slack
Starbucks
Sundial Brands
Textron Inc.
TIAA
Tyler Perry Studios
Uber
Verizon
ViacomCBS Vista Equity Partners
Walmart

Yes. This ^^.

When people started calling for companies to boycott Georgia, I started calling for people to boycott any companies who did. Leftys ("left" in Latin is.... "sinister") are all about pointing out that it is those companies rights as private corporations to do as they see fit, since this is a capitalist economy. They are quite right about that, but it is also OUR right to spend our money where we see fit, and to withhold it from those we feel do not deserve it. like these companies.

Find or create parallel underground systems, and join them! Starve these damned beasts!

BTW - the law does NOT prohibit giving food or water to people in line. it prohibits partisan operatives from attempting to buy votes via those stratagems. Election officials can still provide such in a non-partisan fashion. It's prudent. I recall back when a vote could be bought for a slug of liquor around here, and partisans would actually set up tables just outside polling places to provide such "refreshment" in exchange for a promise to vote correctly, from their perspective. That shit is for the birds. Anyone who would sell their vote will also try to sell YOU the first chance they get. Eliminate the temptation.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’