Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not Your Main Stream News
Table of Titans is one of my favorite shows to watch on Thursday nights. They cover current events, Q posts (when there are some) and go into details you may not hear anywhere else, especially the main stream media (MSM).

Sit back, relax and enjoy.     mediumcouchpotato 

On Thursday nights the Table of Titans covers the week's most important news topics, some that you won't hear in the MSM.
Join Hulk, RDoctorD, SpaceShot76, and Tron for 2.5 hours of great discussions.

I Really, Truly do hope people can watch this.
But many can't.

So they stay in the Dark unless we can spread the News.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Join Ben and Rob as they go over the most important news items of the week. You won't hear some of this on Main Stream News.

(08-15-2020, 06:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Join Ben and Rob as they go over the most important news items of the week. You won't hear some of this on Main Stream News.

Yes, they did, but only after their Technical Difficulties.  smallroflmao Yes it is nearly every show and they admit that it just won't be right if something didn't go wrong.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:Cyrus A. Parsa is a researcher on AI, 5G and much more.  He's written several books on the dangers that face humanity from the impending birth of a Skynet-like global AI, controlled by people who in the end want to push us into a Matrix style existence.  You can buy his most recent book below, support his lawsuit against tech companies and follow him on Twitter.

Cyrus's mission is to help safeguard humanity first, and prevent disasters to people from China, Big Tech and the misuse of AI and bio-technology. Bio-Digital Social Programming, Bio-Digital Hybrid Sexual Assault, Micro-Botic Terrorism, and Bio-Digital Fields are new terms Cyrus has coined to describe an interconnection of dangers that pose great threats to the world and all its citizens.

Cyrus warned about a bio-disease from China months before the coronavirus outbreak, with the publication of "AI, Trump, China & the Weaponization of Robotics with 5G."

Cyrus A. Parsa is the founder and CEO of The AI Organization and Loyal Guardian Security, and the author of "Artificial Intelligence Dangers to Humanity." He has investigated more than 1,000 AI, robotics, bio-metric, cybernetic, 5G & Big Tech Companies. He is also an expert in China-Iran affairs, with a B.S in International Security and Masters in Homeland Security.

He talks fast.  Try to keep up. (But I'm in the south, so this may just be a personal problem for me.)   tinylaughing

If you live in CA, check your voter registration NOW!  Republicans and Independents  are finding out that their party has been changed, and also changed to "mail in voting only". Some have even been removed from the registration list altogether.  

Dems at it again, trying to steal the votes!

Today was M3thods to Madness' first Friday show with his co-host, 412Anon.
YAY! I finally have at least one daytime show to watch on Fridays now.   smallgreenbananadancer

I forgot about it until there were only 15 minutes left, so I'm just now watching it myself, but I can guarantee you the show will be good.

If you need something to watch tonight, Tore Says comes on at 7:30 pm eastern time, I believe. 
And later tonight, RedPill78 comes on at 10 p.m. eastern. Not sure who his guest is.
I like Tim Cast because he isn't bias toward the right or the left; he just reports facts. I have, however, heard him report on some things where I don't think he had seen/heard the full story. But for the most part, he's spot on.

Dilley covers some funny clips and some more serious. Toward the end a spokesperson tells us what Trump wants to accomplish in his second term.

Brenden has a potty mouth, so remove children from the room, or wear headphones.

Language is for adults only.  Show is only for the Right, as the content will send the Left to their safe spaces screaming into the air.

giggling

Tore Says is a great information channel. This video is almost 3 hours long. I didn't start listening until it was over the first hour, so I can't tell you what the discussion was there, but I think most of it was covering Trump's rally last night.

Start at the 1:55:00 mark to hear some surprising information about how the CIA uses illusions to make people see things/people they really aren't seeing. They can make "heads" to put on people to make them look just like someone else, and holograms of people on the other end of the computer to look like a real person is there.
She goes into some discussion about how this was used concerning Julian Assange. She can't come out and say it without putting her life at risk, but you can understand her point.

Fascinating! 

https://youtu.be/FvvIwBtO53U?t=6903
How many of you have heard of Neon Revolt? 
I use to post his articles on my threads all the time until he started posting most of his stuff on GAB.
You can still find some articles at www.NeonRevolt.com

I'm so happy to learn he now has a You Tube channel of his own.  YAY!   smallawesome 

This is the first video I've seen. Haven't watched it yet, but I'm about to.
He always has very insightful, well-sourced information.
I know you will appreciate his work as much as I do. 

Go subscribe to his channel and give this video a thumbs up to help him get his channel up in the ratings. Thanks.

Bumping because people who want to help make sure there is no cheating in the election should hear what Neon Revolt says at the end of the video in the above post. I forgot to mention that in the post. If I go back and edit, people won't realize I added it.

So go listen to the video, even if it's just to hear what he says towards the end.

Thanks. minusculebiggrin
(09-14-2020, 07:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Bumping because people who want to help make sure there is no cheating in the election should hear what Neon Revolt says at the end of the video in the above post. I forgot to mention that in the post. If I go back and edit, people won't realize I added it.

So go listen to the video, even if it's just to hear what he says towards the end.

Thanks. minusculebiggrin

We are SO on the same page. Hate to admit it as my job is to be neutral with all members of Rogue Nation's posts and opinions.
(09-15-2020, 01:22 AM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 07:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Bumping because people who want to help make sure there is no cheating in the election should hear what Neon Revolt says at the end of the video in the above post. I forgot to mention that in the post. If I go back and edit, people won't realize I added it.

Thanks. minusculebiggrin

We are SO on the same page. Hate to admit it as my job is to be neutral with all members of Rogue Nation's posts and opinions.

@Plotus, just because you're a MOD doesn't mean you can't be entitled to your own beliefs.   :smallwink:  Just look at how @"DuckforcoveR" counters me. He hits me hard, but we are still friends.   tinybiggrin (I think)
(07-16-2020, 05:07 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 12:27 PM)727Sky Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 06:11 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is one from Caravan to Midnight, with John B. Wells.  You'll kick yourself if you don't watch this one!

Some VERY INTERESTING new news about the Covid virus, that's not actually a virus. Listen to find out what it is.

Absolutely disgusting if all true ! minusculebonker

It sure is!

I hope people don't miss seeing this!

BUMP!  BUMP! BUMP!

this is so disturbing to listen that I want it badly not to be true.
News headlines for Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2020

Credit to InEviTable on Twitter.

[Image: EiHrYbAU0AAuTN6?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: EiHrYa-UwAIphdh?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: EiHrYbFUYAAq1lD?format=jpg&name=medium]
(09-15-2020, 01:25 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 01:22 AM)PLOTUS Wrote:

Thanks. minusculebiggrin

@Plotus, just because you're a MOD doesn't mean you can't be entitled to your own beliefs.   :smallwink:  Just look at how @"DuckforcoveR" counters me. He hits me hard, but we are still friends.   tinybiggrin (I think)

Agree 100%, we dont have the obligation to be neutral, I would argue we NEED to be vocal. Neutrality only when making a decision (and let's face it, only a few topics here are off limits anyways). 

I vehemently disagree with the political viewpoints of many members here, but I would open my door to every one of them like they were family in time of need. Except Mystic, I'll prop a tent out back for her  tinylaughing