Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not Your Main Stream News
I want to use this thread to post You Tube channels who give us news that we may not see on MSM.
If you have a favorite, please share it here.

RedPill78 goes over current events everyday at 6 p.m. EDT.  Be sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode.

Q has said, we are the news now. That's right. Everything else out there on the MSM is either fake, or twisted.
Fox used to be pretty good, but they are also controlled by the Deep State to a degree, so find a channel you like and let's turn off the fake news once and for all.

The anti-Trump Lincoln Project is a money funnel and has one exec registered as a Russian agent !!!

Love the hypocrisy  tinylaughing

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
"The opposite of certanty in life is called freedom.  If you want to be free, you must be willing to advance your life into the uncertain."

-Richie Norton
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Here is one from Caravan to Midnight, with John B. Wells.  You'll kick yourself if you don't watch this one!

Some VERY INTERESTING new news about the Covid virus, that's not actually a virus. Listen to find out what it is.

(07-16-2020, 06:11 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is one from Caravan to Midnight, with John B. Wells.  You'll kick yourself if you don't watch this one!

Some VERY INTERESTING new news about the Covid virus, that's not actually a virus. Listen to find out what it is.

Absolutely disgusting if all true ! minusculebonker
(07-16-2020, 12:27 PM)727Sky Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 06:11 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is one from Caravan to Midnight, with John B. Wells.  You'll kick yourself if you don't watch this one!

Absolutely disgusting if all true ! minusculebonker

It sure is!

I hope people don't miss seeing this!

BUMP!  BUMP! BUMP!
Another shameless BUMP. 

People PLEASE watch the first part of the video above in the previous post.
It could be very important and the word needs to be spread.

Italy says they discovered the C virus isn't a virus at all, but...   go listen.

I'd like to know your thoughts.
This one came out on Friday, so, of course, it's just now "getting out there" by those of us who scan the internet for good important content.

BREAKING LIVE: FEDS RAID TOP DEM OFFICE IN MASSIVE BRIBERY SCANDAL

Here's your evening news with RedPill78, plus a few Q posts at the end.  He also shows an Anon showing why he believes we'll be going to war with China soon.

I just don't have it in me to listen to an hour broadcast.   Would you please tell me what they say it is, and then if I'm interested, I'll make time to watch it tomorrow or Wed? I would really appreciate it.
(07-20-2020, 11:53 PM)drussell41 Wrote:

I just don't have it in me to listen to an hour broadcast.   Would you please tell me what they say it is, and then if I'm interested, I'll make time to watch it tomorrow or Wed?  I would really appreciate it.

@"drussell41", he goes right in to it. It's covered in the first 10 minutes for the most part.
(07-21-2020, 02:02 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 11:53 PM)drussell41 Wrote:

I just don't have it in me to listen to an hour broadcast.   Would you please tell me what they say it is, and then if I'm interested, I'll make time to watch it tomorrow or Wed?  I would really appreciate it.

@"drussell41", he goes right in to it. It's covered in the first 10 minutes for the most part.

Yeah, it was just the first seven minutes....and that I can handle even in the middle of the night.  

We need to talk to some Italians to verify this.
YES! COVID 19 is a HOAX!
The W H O and the C D C are all Scammer and Snake Oil Salesmen, they are Bill Gates Carpetbaggers!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-21-2020, 08:13 AM)guohua Wrote: YES! COVID 19 is a HOAX!
The W H O and the C D C are all Scammer and Snake Oil Salesmen, they are Bill Gates Carpetbaggers!

I believe the CCP virus is real, and man made. What is hard to understand is that this virus kills 0.6% of infected people, that means 99.4% survive. But TPTB closed the whole world down, destroying economys and peoples lives as well as giving power to the evil that has taken over the left. With in a few months the world has changed for the worse. So why have TPTB done this.
Why the hard push for Vaccines ?. I remember a time when HIV/AIDS had a kill rate of near a 100% and they started to tell that it could be spread by been in normal contact an infected person, and it might even be spread by air. We need a vaccine was the cry then.
Perhaps im too old and remember too much, the young people of today dont read books only look at google, and google often does not tell the truth.
If the MSM had not pushed the CCp virus story would of anyone noticed any thing ?, or would it only of been a hard flu season.
(07-21-2020, 08:13 AM)guohua Wrote: YES! COVID 19 is a HOAX!

Not a hoax. Covid is real. But was it worth shutting down an economy for? Hell, no.

The WHO are not transparent and it's pretty easy to tell that there's an agenda behind everything they say.

I can't speak for the CDC but Health Canada on the other hand, I've never seen an organization tell stuff and then backpedal to say that they never said that. They have changed their minds more often than I can change underwear. And I change those a lot!

So are they trustworthy? Not to me, they're not.

Here, in Montreal, it is now mandatory to wear a mask in closed public areas, whether they be stores, buildings or even the fucking little street corner convenient store. No mask, no service.

Businesses are working at 50% of their capacity, max, because of the social distancing rules.

A lot of places have stopped taking cash and will only take debit or credit. Cash is apparently the dirtiest thing on earth now.

All they talk about on the news now is the vaccine clinical trials, prepping everyone for early 2021.

Most people will line up for vaccines as soon as they become available because now, they are afraid.

So is there something nefarious behind all of this? Damn straight there is!

C.O.N.T.R.O.L.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Here's your nightly news with RedPill78.  He covers some good topics that I don't know you'd hear in the MSN.

I really enjoy these round table discussions every Thursday at 4 p.m. EST on 412Anon's YT channel.

We have 412Anon, Dilley, and Quite Frankly talking about the current events. Go subscribe and turn on your notifications so you don't miss a show.

She has to be on the Mafia's paid actor's list.  Who in their right mind would act this way otherwise?

What a POS she is!!   tinyok
The first 40 minutes of this video goes over some Q posts and news about Twitter censorship of anything Q related, so if you just want to hear talk about current events, start at the 40:00 mark, which is where I have it set to begin.
They cover some interesting topics that I bet you won't hear in the main stream.

Stay up to date with the real happenings.

RedPill78 had another great guest on last night. The discussion revolved around how Maxwell, China, and others get the blackmail material they use to keep people in line. Q&A the second half.

Quote:Patrick Ryan returns to the show to discuss Chiliad and the Maxwell sisters.  How did this gov. software tool allow them to commit crimes all over the world and hide evidence?  Also being discussed, the currency of blackmail.

NOT TO BE MISSED Follow Patrick and his research at: https://www.cultstate.com