Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not Your Main Stream News
(09-19-2020, 06:06 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 01:25 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 01:22 AM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 07:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Bumping because people who want to help make sure there is no cheating in the election should hear what Neon Revolt says at the end of the video in the above post. I forgot to mention that in the post. If I go back and edit, people won't realize I added it.

So go listen to the video, even if it's just to hear what he says towards the end.

Thanks. minusculebiggrin

We are SO on the same page. Hate to admit it as my job is to be neutral with all members of Rogue Nation's posts and opinions.

@Plotus, just because you're a MOD doesn't mean you can't be entitled to your own beliefs.   :smallwink:  Just look at how @"DuckforcoveR" counters me. He hits me hard, but we are still friends.   tinybiggrin (I think)

Agree 100%, we dont have the obligation to be neutral, I would argue we NEED to be vocal. Neutrality only when making a decision (and let's face it, only a few topics here are off limits anyways). 

I vehemently disagree with the political viewpoints of many members here, but I would open my door to every one of them like they were family in time of need. Except Mystic, I'll prop a tent out back for her  tinylaughing

@"DuckforcoveR", well, at least you would give me shelter from the rain.  Thanks.   smalltappingfoot     tinybiggrin
Climate Change? 

Arson arrests so far. There's more who haven't been caught... yet.  

[Image: EiIs4TgWAAEMlsw?format=jpg&name=medium]
M3thods and 412Anon covered lots of current news today about the spying scandals of Pres. Trump and General Flynn, along with several other topics.
Come catch up on the events before you get behind. Things are moving fast!

RP goes over the most recent current events and shares some news about a plot to kill Jullian Assange.

Here is a "Go Fund Me" for anyone who would like to donate to the next MAGA meet up:

Table of Titans was great last night. They covered all the latest reports that came out this week regarding Cross Fire Hurricane and Spygate, and also some Q drops at the end that give us more news.

M3thods to Madness has a new show on Saturday nights at 8 p.m. Eastern. Last night was the premier with Uncensored Abe as the co-host. It was a great show! 
Some Q posts were covered with news articles, and more topics that are hitting the main stream right now.
I encourage everyone to go subscribe to M3thods YT channel to stay up to date on the REAL news.

During the last 20 minutes, Abe goes over some interesting things about... well, just watch it.
Here are a couple of links from the articles he discusses:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...r-BB17x0w3

https://www.revolver.news/2020/10/rigged...evolution/

And here is a link that M3thods gave us to read at the end of the show:

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/inv...n-assange/

Great coverage of current news.  If you want any of the links Zach discusses, find them below his video. There are lots of good ones.

Well, looks like all the You Tube videos I've posted here have been removed by Susan.

Hey Susan...

middlefinger 

I haven't tried to share RedPill78's channel since he started streaming daily on Rumble. Let's see if this works:

Yes, it does.   smallgreenbananadancer  Just click on the link.
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Good Job posting that video,  approvedstamp
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I don't like this. Youtube censoring stuff. @"Mystic Wanderer" has made huge efforts here, to spread information, just to let people know something else than what CNN tells them... And then YT deletes videos and user accounts just like that. SNAP! just like that! Shaking my head...

Mystic Wanderer gets this:

approvedstamp
And youtube gets this:

fartingemoji
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Fifteen You Tube accounts that were all removed without notice on the same day will be in court this Monday at 12 noon Eastern time, 9 a.m. Pacific.
The more people who attend (listen in), the more important it will appear to the judge. Judges are often swayed on their ruling by how important they think it is to the public as a whole. If we get thousands and thousands of people listening, it will show that this case is important to the public.

If you would like to listen in, here are the guidelines: Guidelines

Here is the page to get to the court room on zoom and the Password: Courtroom and Password

Table of Titans was discussing this lawsuit in their video last night at the 104:17 mark. Listen if you have no idea what this is about. Listen anyway; go back to the beginning, they always have interesting topics around their table.

The results of peaceful protests in Philadelphia and how respect for a fallen citizen with mental issues
is displayed by grabbing a large-screen TV. What does stereotyping mean...?
tinysure

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-01-2020, 07:47 PM)BIAD Wrote: The results of peaceful protests in Philadelphia and how respect for a fallen citizen with mental issues
tinysure

I can't wait for Trump to win the election so he can really go after these thugs who are attacking our police and looting. If the Governors of these states won't "take care of business", I think Trump will (after the election). I know people are tired of having their cities destroyed and afraid to go out anywhere.
(11-01-2020, 07:47 PM)BIAD Wrote: The results of peaceful protests in Philadelphia and how respect for a fallen citizen with mental issues
tinysure

where i come from, if it looks like a pile of horse shit, smells like a pile of horse shit, burns and loots like a pile of horse shit, it's most likely horse shit.
the ones that stay home, just walk around yelling on the sidewalks or on the streets that move out of the way when a car comes by, and don't fuck with people, attack people or burn and loot, are not not a pile of horse shit.

that's how i stereotype.
[Image: TWBB.png]

RedPill78 has his own website now. The news video is embedded there.  He goes over the election and shows lots of fraud around the country.

Quote:https://redpill78news.com/rampant-voter-...-election/
Tore is ONE insider who used to work at a very high level clearance at the White House. She knows things most don't. She also has the ability to astral project and see things that are taking place. (That's the only thing I know to call it.)

The video is good, but gets REALLY good in the second half. Listen to her.

RedPill78 goes over all the different ways people have committed voter fraud and brings us up to date on current events.

See the pompousness of the MSM. In a piece where opinions are asked, the Sky Journalist
takes over the conversation and crowds out the attorney who was requested to be on the broadcast.

The key to all of this is Adam Boulton muttering "yes... yes" at the beginning. He isn't agreeing with
the female, it's do with the Director in his ear-piece.

But his behaviour is certainly gate-keeping and gas-lighting.
Boulton's judgement often overrides the female's and could be construed as insulting.

Facts ignored by a fat-fuck.
tinyok

In the name of fairness, here's the same news-outlet company -but from Australia.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
RedPill78 does a daily news video on his channel, Redpill78news.com , if anyone wants to stay up to date with "real news".

Mon-Thursday around 6 p.m. eastern time. Fri, Sat, and Sun are devoted to his weekend shows with guests.

Friday at 10 p.m.
Saturday at 9 p.m.
And Sunday 7 p.m.

If you are on a mobile, click the three bars in the top right and choose "watch", then click on which show you wish to view.

Here is the link to today's news:  https://redpill78news.com/chris-krebs-yo...-of-fraud/
[Image: 07bb70663edceb50.jpg]