Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ROGUE CUP CHALLENGE #7
Okay... 
ROUND TWO ENDS...ROUND THREE REMAINS.

[Image: giphy.gif]

@"IAMTAT" 

Last question. This one is risky because if you don't know the answer its a wasted question. 

The person that previously owned your house must have been someone of somewhat historical note. Who owned the home around the 30's - 50's?
(07-15-2020, 01:54 PM)FauxMulder Wrote: @"IAMTAT" 

Last question. This one is risky because if you don't know the answer its a wasted question. 

The person that previously owned your house must have been someone of somewhat historical note. Who owned the home around the 30's - 50's?

I know which one I would pick, I’ll pm so as to not influence.
(07-15-2020, 01:54 PM)FauxMulder Wrote: @"IAMTAT" 

Believe it or not...when I bought it, the house had only had two owners since 1901. 
I bought the place in some disrepair and neglect in the mid 1980's. I don't remember the two families names (not familiar with them)...but the woman that last owned it was in her eighties or early nineties...and was going into a nursing home. 
She had lived there most of her life. Her sister...in her 80's told me all about the house and it's history...and that her sister's husband was a University professor. I don't know his name or how long ago he died.

. . . all I know is that has to be one smart toilet. tinylaughing 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-15-2020, 02:11 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: . . . all I know is that has to be one smart toilet. tinylaughing 

Cheers

Every time I took a dump on it...I felt a little more intelligent. tinybiggrin

(07-15-2020, 02:11 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: . . . all I know is that has to be one smart toilet. tinylaughing 

Cheers

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
BEEZ has the final question.

Claim 3

Final question

Was it the same toilet bowl?  

Bonus ask, did he "courtesy flush"?
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-15-2020, 02:28 PM)beez Wrote: Claim 3

Final question

Was it the same toilet bowl?  

Bonus ask, did he "courtesy flush"?

LOL...I kept everything that was original in the house that I could save...including the toilet, tub and sinks. I reconditioned/re-plated many of the fixtures and fittings.
The house was built by Germans...so it was built to last a thousand years.

END ROUND THREE...

Okay, gang...time to make your choices.

Faux...I guess you're first.

Alrighty then. First of all I think (not certain) that @"IAMTAT" is a gen Xer. That starts in 1965 meaning in 2000 you would have been around 35 and Ginger would have been 66! That's quite an age difference and a quite a red flag. 

BUT something about Albert is bugging the SHIT out of me. So....

Going with my gut that ol' Albert didn't empty his in your toilet. Claim 3 is the lie.
Okay....Faux chooses #3...that Albert's going #2 in my toilet is the lie.
Beez...I await your choice.
No hurry.

I think I know already... but not gonna say until beez loses guesses.

(beez, you know I'm just joking around cause I like you, right?)

TheRedneck
(07-15-2020, 02:45 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: Okay....Faux chooses #3...that Albert's going #2 in my toilet is the lie.
No hurry.

Since #3 about #2 was taken, I'm going with #2 since #1 is believable.

While #2 is also believable, I have no other choice but to choose between #1 and #2, and if it's a toss-up, always default to #2 because if you think it's just #1 and it actually is #2, then you have laundry.

So #2.

tinybiggrin
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-15-2020, 03:01 PM)beez Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 02:45 PM)IAMTAT Wrote: Okay....Faux chooses #3...that Albert's going #2 in my toilet is the lie.
No hurry.

Since #3 about #2 was taken, I'm going with #2 since #1 is believable.

While #2 is also believable, I have no other choice but to choose between #1 and #2, and if it's a toss-up, always default to #2 because if you think it's just #1 and it actually is #2, then you have laundry.

So #2.

tinybiggrin

I didn’t want to point out that Ginger and I have walked some of the same streets and been in several of the same buildings. As well The Lemon Pipers and Mojo Nixon for that matter.
I think the lie is about dating Ginger. Tina Louise has been pretty busy ever since Gilligan's Island, mainly trying to not be Ginger Grant, so I doubt she is very socially active.

An old house built 1901 by Germans, with only two owners... that was a family home. Einstein was a German Jew. He was also sociable for a scientist, so it's quite possible that the family who owned the house was friends with the Einsteins, and scientists do have to relieve themselves on occasion.

Gene Simmons gets around. That story is believable.

TheRedneck
Also going with #2 as the lie. Tina Louise was born in 1934. Dating her in 2006-2007, she would have been 72 - 73...

I mean, anything's possible... but...not buying it. No offense lol, I could be wrong, I almost always am... tinybighuh

@"IAMTAT" , perhaps wait later in the day for the reveal so that other members may come in and have a guess?

I will change the announcement..

That was ONE crazy game !!!!! Love it !!!!

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
You guys just have never heard the stories about TAT and his spatulas. He's one kinky mofo. Maybe he likes older women

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
Everyone should know, TAT is about 185 years old.
-Abraham Lincoln