Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
**Updated 08/29/20** News from Wrabbit2000..
(08-29-2020, 05:28 AM)Wrabbit2000 Wrote: Stay strong, stay straight and keep the faith (WWG1WGA)

Love ya, Steve.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Sorry to hear she passed away Wrabbit.  I hope she didn't suffer to much.  When the kidneys go awry, it is not good.
(08-29-2020, 05:28 AM)Wrabbit2000 Wrote: Good evening everyone, 

I am coming on for a short note tonight but I will be back to share more and information about what happened as well as more thanks for what all you here have done for me and Cathy, in her greatest moment of need. 

She passed, aware of what had been done here and the amount you had all raised on her behalf. It warmed her heart, and at the risk of sounding cliche', it made her day when I had told her. That was last month of course, and we lost her on July 19th. However, hers was not a loss as much as a transition to the next adventure in her ongoing life. Hers was a change in vessels, but her life goes on and some day, we'll see each other again. 

As I said, I have more to share, but for now, I simply want to share my very deep, very strong gratitude to each and every one here who gave. It's hard times all around, and that helped for expenses we'd thought about, but never more, and not to actually plan let alone save for. We always thought it too morbid....but once the time comes, you wonder how you could have been so unrealistic as to not plan for what you realize too late ...was inevitable. 

Cathy died knowing she was loved, and she died at home, in her own bed and among friends and family. She died after a long, draining, and life changing illness related to diabetes. It was a degenerative disease (Neuropathy) and it was something she knew was coming, but neither of us were ready for when or how soon it seemed to strike her. Other aspects...were not so natural..and I have a lot to say on a couple topics after living the reality of the worst of our medical system. The dark side ...is black as pitch...but I will hold that thought so as not to sully this first note to everyone with such unpleasantness. 

Stay strong, stay straight and keep the faith (WWG1WGA)

Steve (Wrabbit2000)

Thanks for the update, Steve.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(08-29-2020, 05:28 AM)Wrabbit2000 Wrote: Good evening everyone, 

I am coming on for a short note tonight but I will be back to share more and information about what happened as well as more thanks for what all you here have done for me and Cathy, in her greatest moment of need...

Thanks Steve,
You know where we are if you need us.

HUGS Bro.

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Good to see you @"Wrabbit2000".  Sorry I missed your post until now.

Life is full of adjustments, but somehow we manage to go on. 
I had to deal with the sudden passing of my ex some thirty years ago; seems like yesterday. Although we were divorced, we remained close friends. His passing hit me like a ton of bricks that I didn't know if I would ever get over.
I did... in time.

I only bring up my own situation to let you know that others here can relate to losing a close loved one, and we're here to help you through the challenge.

Also, I donated to your GoFundMe on your Face Book page, not here, just so you know. You may not have recognized my real name.

Stay strong and we'll see you when you come back.

WWG1WGA   minusculethumbsup
We are all here for you, Steve, stop by again when you can, We Love You and Have Missed You.

Stay Strong
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]